Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I dunno how you find all these 0 point sleepers to score well still. Brown was 0-9-6 or something and probably 21-ish.

I started Nurkic in Fanduel over Jordan Hill a few nights ago when they beat the bulls. Nurkic was 0 points and 7 rebounds. Was a 30 point swing almost for me

Points are the last thing I look at from sleeps. Court time equals an accumulation of counting stats. Brown was a good passer at nc state - he didn't suddenly forget how to pass is what I figure. He might be over matched in the lane and his jumper is shit but he can create off the dribble and find the open guy.

I'm placing in everything tonight at the moment but I need kawhi to have a nice 2nd half if I wanna make a good chunk tonight.

Points are the last thing I look at from sleeps. Court time equals an accumulation of counting stats. Brown was a good passer at nc state - he didn't suddenly forget how to pass is what I figure. He might be over matched in the lane and his jumper is shit but he can create off the dribble and find the open guy.

I'm placing in everything tonight at the moment but I need kawhi to have a nice 2nd half if I wanna make a good chunk tonight.

Good call, same here. I don't know what's gonna happen with my team. I have 3 guys in the Denver game and they might all sit the 4th Quarter due to a blow out :doh1

Good call, same here. I don't know what's gonna happen with my team. I have 3 guys in the Denver game and they might all sit the 4th Quarter due to a blow out :doh1
Denver has some games where they simply don't try at all. It's terrible. Shows how much a coach matters in basketball. It's not as if Denver has no talent. They have a good amount imo.

We're getting a foot of snow here tonight into tomorrow. I'm driving home now in this shit and it's already brutal.

And only 2 nba games tomorrow to occupy my time (superbowl is dumb, but I'm having people over for it anyway) so I'm pissed. Have to drive to work in the morning just to shut it down at like 2 in the afternoon. Such a waste of time.

Denver has some games where they simply don't try at all. It's terrible. Shows how much a coach matters in basketball. It's not as if Denver has no talent. They have a good amount imo.

We're getting a foot of snow here tonight into tomorrow. I'm driving home now in this shit and it's already brutal.

And only 2 nba games tomorrow to occupy my time (superbowl is dumb, but I'm having people over for it anyway) so I'm pissed. Have to drive to work in the morning just to shut it down at like 2 in the afternoon. Such a waste of time.

Yeah i agree. I figured after their last blow out they might wanna show up tonight. But i guess they quit on Shaw. I saw he threw the players under the bus after their last game. Guess they don't give a fuck any more.

Same I think we 10+ inches. Was supposed to go to my buddies house. Now i'll have to stay in all day. NBA with only 2 games blows. I would rather play DFS NBA than watch the superbowl

Yeah i agree. I figured after their last blow out they might wanna show up tonight. But i guess they quit on Shaw. I saw he threw the players under the bus after their last game. Guess they don't give a fuck any more.

Same I think we 10+ inches. Was supposed to go to my buddies house. Now i'll have to stay in all day. NBA with only 2 games blows. I would rather play DFS NBA than watch the superbowl

Shaw needs to be fired tomorrow. This team has simply stopped trying and they have clearly quit on him. Shaw called them out yesterday which would be fine if shaw put his players in the best position to succeed but he does not. He's the worst coach in the nba.

rjt721

EOG Master

2 and a half feet here last Tuesday and another foot coming Monday

2 and a half feet here last Tuesday and another foot coming Monday

I figured you got whacked. Did you get off of work at least? Know you were getting crushed for a couple weeks with it. Last year it was so cold and snowed so much that we had like 3 feet on the ground at one point. Nothing ever melted. It was a ton of storms though.

I wish chicago was as stupid and soft as new york and shut down the city tomorrow but they'd never do that (because they're smart). Making it against the law to drive lol. NY is a joke. Mass was getting pounded and all those cnn idiots were in new York ha.

Cee, just got home and see kawhi with 23 points. Let's go.

Shaw needs to be fired tomorrow. This team has simply stopped trying and they have clearly quit on him. Shaw called them out yesterday which would be fine if shaw put his players in the best position to succeed but he does not. He's the worst coach in the nba.

yeah a lot of people rip shaw. I haven't really seen anything that made him terrible. I think their GM blows. Looking at their contracts is hilarious. Think McGee and Galinari make 11 and 10 million a year.

All their bench guys are the same as their starters is my biggest issue. Afflalo/Chandler both shooters. Faried/Hickson just rebounders. McGee blows.

I figured you got whacked. Did you get off of work at least? Know you were getting crushed for a couple weeks with it. Last year it was so cold and snowed so much that we had like 3 feet on the ground at one point. Nothing ever melted. It was a ton of storms though.

I wish chicago was as stupid and soft as new york and shut down the city tomorrow but they'd never do that (because they're smart). Making it against the law to drive lol. NY is a joke. Mass was getting pounded and all those cnn idiots were in new York ha.

Cee, just got home and see kawhi with 23 points. Let's go.

Kawhi looking nice. Still a bad play by me taking a risky guy in a 50/50 league tho. Better taking those guys for big tournies

Who gives a fuck about Austin rivers, he's terrible. Shut up espn.

Kawhi isn't that risky. Most of his lesser point productions have been in lesser minute games. He plays big minutes vs good teams.

Holy shit this Austin rivers stuff is horrible.

"If he's gonna be on the floor at the end of games this year he needs to...." they said. What?!?! He's the 3rd best SG on his own team by a mile. Why this hell would he be on the floor at the end of games for this team ever. My goodness.

That last block by Gasol was huge for me.

It had been a while since I had a big day - like 3 weeks. I was losing faith:

For whatever reason other screen shot won't show but I came in 2nd in the $10, 25k too and the fucked up thing is I forgot to check lineups again after games started. I didn't see that Barea was starting, last I heard it was felton. So I started Felton, he played 5 minutes and scored 6 points and I still came in 2nd (scored 325). If I swapped in Barea or Devin harris once I saw the news I would have won the 25k east instead or coming in second.

So cee you can have a complete bust and still dominate.

For whatever reason other screen shot won't show but I came in 2nd in the $10, 25k too and the fucked up thing is I forgot to check lineups again after games started. I didn't see that Barea was starting, last I heard it was felton. So I started Felton, he played 5 minutes and scored 6 points and I still came in 2nd (scored 325). If I swapped in Barea or Devin harris once I saw the news I would have won the 25k east instead or coming in second.

So cee you can have a complete bust and still dominate.

Well coming in 2nd instead of 1st is a pretty big loss in $$$. So I'd still be mad busting out on one play...

Well coming in 2nd instead of 1st is a pretty big loss in $$$. So I'd still be mad busting out on one play...

$875 so yeah, I was pissed I didn't check lineups but couldn't be too mad after yesterday. 4th out of 37000 was sick finish in 65k but I left some points out there not using Barea there too. Shit happens. Scored 329, 325 and 298 in 3 big lineups. Russel and AD mania - covington dominated too.

$875 so yeah, I was pissed I didn't check lineups but couldn't be too mad after yesterday. 4th out of 37000 was sick finish in 65k but I left some points out there not using Barea there too. Shit happens. Scored 329, 325 and 298 in 3 big lineups. Russel and AD mania - covington dominated too.

Nice , I got 75 or something from westbrook and hit 250 only. Broke my streak of 8 cashes in a row from DK :(

Mayo got ejected for me at half like a dumb fuck.

I played Wall and he just passed to nene all game was horrible. Also missed on Zack Randolf vs the suns. Guess he sucks in a fast paced game

Ok, so I finished 19/6535 in the 115k Crossover for $20
But with the same lineup i finish 26/1778 since the $50 double up is full of pro's :doh1

One guy did 100 lineups last night in this at $50 each

Ok, so I finished 19/6535 in the 115k Crossover for $20
But with the same lineup i finish 26/1778 since the $50 double up is full of pro's :doh1

One guy did 100 lineups last night in this at $50 each

Nice hit - so close to a big payday.

I had some nice lineups last night, but none that got the big money:

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

[TD="class: p-name"]

Marcus Smart

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]26[/TD]
[TD="class: last"]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Wesley Matthews

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]33.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

Jerami Grant

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]14.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Louis Amundson

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]17[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

DeMarcus Cousins

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]59.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

Damian Lillard

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]42.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Jared Sullinger

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]41.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Ty Lawson

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]37[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 272.25[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

Darren Collison

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]33[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Wesley Matthews

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

Luol Deng

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Robert Covington

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]35.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

DeMarcus Cousins

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

D.J. Augustin

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]54[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Jerami Grant

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Ty Lawson

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 287.25[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

M. Carter-Wil...

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]49[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Wesley Matthews

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

Jerami Grant

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Louis Amundson

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]17[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

DeMarcus Cousins

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

Trey Burke

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]30.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Jared Sullinger

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]41.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Ty Lawson

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 283.25[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Thought I was going to have a chance at a big cash with those scores on a smaller night.

Just getting a chance to look over some stuff now for today.

Something like this for tonight:

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPPG

PG

George Hill

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]24.0[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

SG

Dion Waiters

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.4[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

SF

DeMarre Carroll

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]23.8[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

PF

Tarik Black

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]12.2[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]25.1[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

G

R. Westbrook

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]47.9[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

F

Josh Smith

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]30.0[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

UTIL

Pau Gasol

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]42.4[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

5 of 7 lineups I used scored 285 or more and I only doubled my money. High scoring night. Had a couple 310+. All guys tied together. Marcus smart was good for me.

5 of 7 lineups I used scored 285 or more and I only doubled my money. High scoring night. Had a couple 310+. All guys tied together. Marcus smart was good for me.

Another Timely special only 4 points. But 10 rebounds and 6 assists so he scores well :highfive

Another Timely special only 4 points. But 10 rebounds and 6 assists so he scores well :highfive

3 steals, 8 assists, 10 rebounds. Who needs stinking points?

I scored 285 in one last night and missed placing by a point. Yeeesh.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely any shot the Rays can grab Vicendo? Just saw hes gone from Sox and think he would be a nice bat down here.

Timely any shot the Rays can grab Vicendo? Just saw hes gone from Sox and think he would be a nice bat down here.

Anyone can grab him now. From everything I saw, looked like an AL West team would sign him but we'll see. I finally gave up but that power is still there and watch him figure it out with someone else. Fffff. Can't believe he's still only 25 or 26.

3 steals, 8 assists, 10 rebounds. Who needs stinking points?

I scored 285 in one last night and missed placing by a point. Yeeesh.

What did you finish in your Ellis contest with 330? Yeah m yesterday was tough with the scoring. Barea kinda fucked me with horrible shooting the 2nd half as my last hope.

What is your contest mix like each day? I do 2 50/50 entries for 50 and the big 20 dollar 100k crossover. Not sure if i should be doing easier stuff?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee how the f you trying to collect from Tuck when you said im next in line like 2 weeks ago

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

What did you finish in your Ellis contest with 330? Yeah m yesterday was tough with the scoring. Barea kinda fucked me with horrible shooting the 2nd half as my last hope.

What is your contest mix like each day? I do 2 50/50 entries for 50 and the big 20 dollar 100k crossover. Not sure if i should be doing easier stuff?

I usually do:

2 $20/100k+
3 $10/picknroll usually between 25-35k gteed
6 $5/60k
8 $2/65k or whatever it is

I usually have 3-4 lines that I like a lot and those go in the $20 and $10.

I usually enter every lineup in a $10 DoN which recoups a lot of losses I have - I'm finishing top 50% in over 65% of those low level DoN's.

I only dropped like 312 in that one - Monta fucked me. He had a shit night.

I needed to own Curry, Russel, Smart last night... but I had no lineups like that. I had a ton of great calls in the middle packs, but I didn't own Curry which fucked me from winning big money.

Scored 302 here with 10 from Black and 7 from Vazquez. :doh1

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

Marcus Smart

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]33.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Jimmy Butler

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]41.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

Tobias Harris

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]47.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Tarik Black

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]10.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]58.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

Greivis Vasquez

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]7[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Kawhi Leonard

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]40.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

R. Westbrook

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]63.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 302.25[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

George Hill

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]34.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Monta Ellis

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]22[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

C.J. Miles

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]27.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

David West

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]30.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

R. Westbrook

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Josh Smith

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]39.75[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Marcus Smart

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 309.50[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

George Hill

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Dion Waiters

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]26.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

DeMarre Carroll

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Tarik Black

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

R. Westbrook

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Josh Smith

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Pau Gasol

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]40[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 293.00[/TD]

[/TABLE]

those were my main lineups last night.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee -Breaks having marital problems???

Guy use to make plays in juicefree and set daily lineups here and guy has gone missing.

Maybe wife give him more chores?:+clueless

Cee how the f you trying to collect from Tuck when you said im next in line like 2 weeks ago

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

I dunno, 11/18 was the last time I received a payment. I gotta hope the Suns win so I have bases money.

I usually do:

2 $20/100k+
3 $10/picknroll usually between 25-35k gteed
6 $5/60k
8 $2/65k or whatever it is

I usually have 3-4 lines that I like a lot and those go in the $20 and $10.

I usually enter every lineup in a $10 DoN which recoups a lot of losses I have - I'm finishing top 50% in over 65% of those low level DoN's.

I only dropped like 312 in that one - Monta fucked me. He had a shit night.

I needed to own Curry, Russel, Smart last night... but I had no lineups like that. I had a ton of great calls in the middle packs, but I didn't own Curry which fucked me from winning big money.

Scored 302 here with 10 from Black and 7 from Vazquez. :doh1

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

Marcus Smart

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Jimmy Butler

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]41.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

Tobias Harris

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]47.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Tarik Black

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

Greivis Vasquez

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]7[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Kawhi Leonard

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]40.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

R. Westbrook

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 302.25[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

George Hill

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Monta Ellis

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]22[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

C.J. Miles

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]27.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

David West

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]30.25[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

R. Westbrook

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Josh Smith

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Marcus Smart

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 309.50[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPTS

PG

George Hill

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SG

Dion Waiters

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]26.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

SF

DeMarre Carroll

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]19.5[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

PF

Tarik Black

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

C

Hassan Whiteside

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

G

R. Westbrook

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

F

Josh Smith

[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

UTIL

Pau Gasol

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]40[/TD]

lock

[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 4"]Total Fantasy Points: 293.00[/TD]

[/TABLE]

those were my main lineups last night.

What is a DoN? Double up? What kinda scores do you need to cash in these? Any difference in the lower to higher contests?

Tobias really came alive for ya last night. I was given Boozer as a "secret" play and didn't play him since he was Boozer....:doh1

Vaz usually better than 7 that sucks!

Cee -Breaks having marital problems???

Guy use to make plays in juicefree and set daily lineups here and guy has gone missing.

Maybe wife give him more chores?:+clueless

I know, I miss my fellow Suns and Daily buddy Breaks.

This thread went way downhill with everyone "gone". Even miss talking Jays with the birdman

I think he has to work late for some reason now instead of extra chores. But maybe it's a cover story and he's really doing chores

Something like this for tonight:

[TABLE="class: dk-grid"]

Pos

Player

Opp

FPPG

Salary

[TD="class: pos"]PG[/TD]

J.J. Barea

[/TD]
[TD="class: opp"]

Dal

@Sac[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]15.1[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$3,400[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]SG[/TD]

Lance Stephenson

[/TD]
[TD="class: opp"]Was@

Cha

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]25.0[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$4,300[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]SF[/TD]

Nicolas Batum

[/TD]
[TD="class: opp"]Pho@

Por

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]25.9[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$5,000[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]PF[/TD]

Brandan Wright

[/TD]

Pho

@Por[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]16.0[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$3,000[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]C[/TD]

DeMarcus Cousins

[/TD]
[TD="class: opp"]Dal@

Sac

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]49.7[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$10,600[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]G[/TD]

Damian Lillard

[/TD]
[TD="class: opp"]Pho@

Por

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]40.4[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$8,700[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]F[/TD]

Chandler Parsons

[/TD]

Dal

@Sac[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]28.0[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$5,700[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[TD="class: pos"]UTIL[/TD]

Chris Paul

[/TD]

LAC

@Cle[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]42.7[/TD]
[TD="class: salary"]$9,200[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

I like Stephenson and Brandon Wright a decent amount for cheap guys.

[TABLE]

Pos

Player

FPPG

PG

J.J. Barea

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]15.1[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

SG

Jamal Crawford

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]24.6[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

SF

LeBron James

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]47.9[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

PF

Brandan Wright

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]16.0[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

C

DeMarcus Cousins

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]49.7[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

G

Lance Stephenson

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]25.0[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

F

M. Kidd-Gilch...

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]23.9[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

UTIL

Al Jefferson

[/TD]
[TD="class: pts"]34.0[/TD]

swap out

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

And my other big lineup.

Hesitant about using Barea in both, but Devin Harris is $500 more and I don't have the room.

I don't know how someone doesn't start Cousins at this point (I probably just mushed him). Guy is the greatest Daily own ever. He was 6-24 two games ago and scored 55+. He was awful, I thought, and dropped 54 last game.

Look at this run he's been on:
[TABLE="class: stats-grid"]

[TD="class: line"]FPTS[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]59.75[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]53.75[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]55.25[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]27.5[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]49.75[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]54.5[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]54.25[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]37.75[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]68.5[/TD]

[TD="class: line"]64.75[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Jaysus. Guy is a monster.

For some reason I think Kidd Gilcrest will be too fast for Pierce. Also like Aminu as a sleeper . Hopefully I'm not burnt on this:doh1