Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo

Do you realize I have the 6th and 7th catcher being taken as a fucking platoon? How sweet is that:houra:houra:houra:houra

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=960 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=790><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=60>Average Draft Positions

</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- AD_TAG_FEAT=off --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=hr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Player Pool: AL and NL ? AL Only ? NL Only
Player Pool: Head-To-Head ? Rotisserie
Positions: All ? C ? 1B ? 2B ? 3B ? SS ? OF ? U ? SP ? RP
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=7>Average Draft Positions</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Rank</TD><TD>Player</TD><TD>Trend</TD><TD>Avg Pos</TD><TD>HI/LO</TD><TD>PCT</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>51</TD><TD align=left>Brian McCann, C, ATL</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle>57.88</TD><TD align=middle>26/111</TD><TD align=middle>97.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>61</TD><TD align=left>Russell Martin, C, LA</TD><TD align=middle> -2</TD><TD align=middle>63.17</TD><TD align=middle>31/101</TD><TD align=middle>97.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>67</TD><TD align=left>Geovany Soto, C, CHC</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle>67.77</TD><TD align=middle>34/121</TD><TD align=middle>97.1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>73</TD><TD align=left>Joe Mauer, C, MIN</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle>75.07</TD><TD align=middle>35/126</TD><TD align=middle>96.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>82</TD><TD align=left>Victor Martinez, C, CLE</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle>84.74</TD><TD align=middle>46/151</TD><TD align=middle>97.3</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>120</TD><TD align=left>Ryan Doumit, C, PIT</TD><TD align=middle> </TD><TD align=middle>126.39</TD><TD align=middle>73/201</TD><TD align=middle>97.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=right>123</TD><TD align=left>Chris Iannetta, C, COL</TD><TD align=middle> -2</TD><TD align=middle>127.20</TD><TD align=middle>71/203</TD><TD align=middle>96.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

no, no i didnt.

I would take Halladay over CC, but Braun was drafted before Halladay by TTP when TTP didnt have a pitcher on his roster. Now TTP acts like there should be trade review because that was a rip? PLEASE tell me you understand just how stupid that is. That is all that I ask.

This is a competitve league and should not have a trade review. If this league had retards then yeah, but no one here is going to cheat and everyones opinions on deals are different. If someone vetod that deal I would even play anymore. He got the 13th pick for the 14th pick and the 67th pick for the for the 107th pick.

:doh1:doh1:doh1

yeah i get what you are saying about ttp drafting him ahead and then saying it's unfair. that it is a bit silly, but i wouldn't of taken braun over halladay. i would have taken halladay the pick after lincecum, and braun i'm not even sure i'd take over beltran in this league. it's all differing opinions though. some trades are going to seem completely one sided to one guy, and another guy might see it as the other side winning the trade.

i honestly am in favor of trade review, but i wouldn't of blocked any trade so far. my personal opinion is that you won this trade by a good amount, and won another trade or two by a good amount, but not enough where'd i'd block it. mc is a smart guy, im sure he simply values joba much more than a lot here, including myself. that's fine.

i understand why you'd be against trade review. slows down trading process and would end up with less trades getting done. you like things to be fast paced and keep rolling. as soon as one trade is done you're looking at rosters for the next one you'll offer. you've improved your team a good bit imo doing this.

no problem for me not doing trade review. as said before, i won't complain about anything as long as it's not completely over the top (like doc for joba straight up)

:thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo sometimes from draft day you regroup. I wasnt that happy with my Braun pick. Didnt like it. On top of that this lingering injury he has for some reason I think is gonna hurt him all season. Also thought he had 3b elgibility

A man can change his mind

mofome

Banned

Mo

Do you realize I have the 6th and 7th catcher being taken as a fucking platoon? How sweet is that:houra:houra:houra:houra

<table width="960" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="790"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td height="60">Average Draft Positions

</td><td><table width="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><!-- AD_TAG_FEAT=off --></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><table class="hr" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td height="1"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Player Pool: AL and NL ? AL Only ? NL Only
Player Pool: Head-To-Head ? Rotisserie
Positions: All ? C ? 1B ? 2B ? 3B ? SS ? OF ? U ? SP ? RP
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="7">Average Draft Positions</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Rank</td><td>Player</td><td>Trend</td><td>Avg Pos</td><td>HI/LO</td><td>PCT</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">51</td><td align="left">Brian McCann, C, ATL</td><td align="middle"> </td><td align="middle">57.88</td><td align="middle">26/111</td><td align="middle">97.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">61</td><td align="left">Russell Martin, C, LA</td><td align="middle"> -2</td><td align="middle">63.17</td><td align="middle">31/101</td><td align="middle">97.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">67</td><td align="left">Geovany Soto, C, CHC</td><td align="middle"> </td><td align="middle">67.77</td><td align="middle">34/121</td><td align="middle">97.1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">73</td><td align="left">Joe Mauer, C, MIN</td><td align="middle"> </td><td align="middle">75.07</td><td align="middle">35/126</td><td align="middle">96.8</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">82</td><td align="left">Victor Martinez, C, CLE</td><td align="middle"> </td><td align="middle">84.74</td><td align="middle">46/151</td><td align="middle">97.3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">120</td><td align="left">Ryan Doumit, C, PIT</td><td align="middle"> </td><td align="middle">126.39</td><td align="middle">73/201</td><td align="middle">97.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="right">123</td><td align="left">Chris Iannetta, C, COL</td><td align="middle"> -2</td><td align="middle">127.20</td><td align="middle">71/203</td><td align="middle">96.9</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

No idea what you mean. player #120, just above Iannetta. awesome?

mofome

Banned

yeah i get what you are saying about ttp drafting him ahead and then saying it's unfair. that it is a bit silly, but i wouldn't of taken braun over halladay. i would have taken halladay the pick after lincecum, and braun i'm not even sure i'd take over beltran in this league. it's all differing opinions though. some trades are going to seem completely one sided to one guy, and another guy might see it as the other side winning the trade.

i honestly am in favor of trade review, but i wouldn't of blocked any trade so far. my personal opinion is that you won this trade by a good amount, and won another trade or two by a good amount, but not enough where'd i'd block it. mc is a smart guy, im sure he simply values joba much more than a lot here, including myself. that's fine.

i understand why you'd be against trade review. slows down trading process and would end up with less trades getting done. you like things to be fast paced and keep rolling. as soon as one trade is done you're looking at rosters for the next one you'll offer. you've improved your team a good bit imo doing this.

no problem for me not doing trade review. as said before, i won't complain about anything as long as it's not completely over the top (like doc for joba straight up)

:thumbsup

yeah I got ya completely. I couldnt have blocked anything so far either. The MC/Tuck deal was the worst, imo, but I couldnt have blocked it. Two grown men made a deal. Maybe we could turn it on in case there is something that looks like cheating? However, if deals like this would get blocked then no way.

mofome

Banned

Mo sometimes from draft day you regroup. I wasnt that happy with my Braun pick. Didnt like it. On top of that this lingering injury he has for some reason I think is gonna hurt him all season. Also thought he had 3b elgibility

A man can change his mind

ttp, it is hilarious.

:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good news for Cee

Weeks plays like former No. 2 pick: Brewers 2B Rickie Weeks might finally be living up to his billing as the No. 2 pick in the 2003 draft. The 26-year-old second baseman had three more hits to push his hitting streak to eight games and 15 of 16 against the Mariners on Monday. Weeks, whose home run gave Milwaukee a 1-0 victory over San Francisco on Sunday, singled in the third inning, doubled in the sixth -- a ball Mariners center fielder Endy Chavez lost in the sun -- then hit a tiebreaking RBI single in the seventh. "Rickie has been playing pretty well all spring," Brewers Manager Ken Macha said.
(Updated 03/30/2009).

mofome

Banned

who is going to send me some offers. I have seen 3 tonight and took one.

:cocktail

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Season hasn't even started yet....a lot of speculation and minor insults flying around...

Guess we will see what happens after the first week and see who cries the most....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

sucks if u all planned on coming back next season, this should have been a keeper league

Tuckman

Uh Poster

1 arm, 1 bat, 1 rookie (the rookie part could at least explain viejos whole draft)

mofome

Banned

i would be down to change it. would have drafted differently but still plenty of time to make moves.

hart = 7HR and 9 2B this spring

:suit:

tripp

EOG Master

mo gets sent about 2830 trades a day. tripper gets sent 1 and accepts.oij213490

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

you guys can mock all you want. i know what im doing.

so i ended up trading:

halladay, zambrano, verlander, hart, morneau, ichiro

for

liriano, gallardo, joba, pena, braun, ca lee.

Halladay > Liriano
Zambrano < Gallardo
Verlander < Joba
Morneau > Pena
Hart < Lee
Ichiro < Braun

My pitching is still in the upper part of the league.

I like my young pitchers. I have more confidence in Liriano, Joba, and Gallardo thn I did with Verlander and Z.

Obviously, Halladay is a stud. Hated losing him.

One reason I got Joba is for his 2 start weeks I will be using him as RP.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Unless I missed new news. Which is possible

The Royals optioned RHP Brian Bannister to Triple-A Omaha on Wednesday, handing the No. 4 and 5 starting pitcher jobs to veterans Sidney Ponson and Horacio Ramirez.
(Updated 04/01/2009).

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>04/02/09 06:57 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Bannister, Brian SP KC - Added
McGowan, Dustin SP TOR - Dropped</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I dont get that one tripper???

tripp

EOG Master

hah didn't even see that until after i picked him up. got a few pitchers on the roster now that are starting the year in the minors:doh1

mofome

Banned

tripper has bann and gall!

i still dont have any offers but just fired off 4 more. im out of it, pain meds getting the best of me right now. got to make it a few more hours though.

rjt721

EOG Master

so i ended up trading:

for

Halladay > Liriano
Zambrano < Gallardo
Verlander < Joba
Morneau > Pena
Hart < Lee
Ichiro < Braun

I like my young pitchers. I have more confidence in Liriano, Joba, and Gallardo thn I did with Verlander and Z.

You're crazy.

Braun's edge over Ichiro in this league is minimal.

Giving Gallardo the edge over Big Z is outrageous. Brewers have already said they will limit Gallardo's innings this year. He won't come close to approaching 200. Conversely, Big Z is a horse. Zambrano's much more valuable.

Giving Joba the edge of Verlander is silly for the same reason.

And to top it off, you gave up lost the most valuable player in the deals.

You got CRUSHED today.

mofome

Banned

i tried to get reyes from rjt but he said :nono

you know kemp and wells are projected to get about the same, thats because kemp is a k machine and wells never ks.

love it

mofome

Banned

verlander will allow more hits, allow more runs, walk more guys, have fewer Ks, have more losses, and have less wins.

Timetopay

EOG Master

so i ended up trading:

for

Halladay > Liriano
Zambrano < Gallardo
Verlander < Joba
Morneau > Pena
Hart < Lee
Ichiro < Braun

RJT bringing the noise. :cheers

Also that arrow game is very tricky that Mo plays

Line them up different

Ichiro> Lee
Halladay>Liriano
Hart<Braun
Zambrano>Joba
Morneau>Pena
Verlander=Gallardo

So maybe you lose 4-2 if we give ya gallardo2348ji23e