Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Oswalt with more points than all three of my starters from yesterday. Of course he started the day with more points as my big three got me -10 yesterday

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo raped Tripp on this one

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Grady Sizemore revealed that his elbow has been bothering him all season and that a trip to the disabled list could be in his future.
"I hope it's not a DL situation," Sizemore said. "I'm going to take some days off from throwing and then re-evaluate it. It's tough, because no one wants to be out for a long period of time. We're trying to get by without doing that." Sizemore is expect to DH until Travis Hafner returns after the weekend, at which point Indians may have a decision to make on Sizemore.
Source: mlb.com
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rjt721

EOG Master

Hanley leaves in third with tight right groin
After running out an infield single in the top of the third, Hanley Ramirez went out to play shortstop in the bottom of the inning, but left with two outs due to tightness in his right groin.

Nice to lose your best player on a Tuesday.

I hope Mauer sprains his ankle tonight.

mofome

Banned

greinke gives up the run on the broken bat hit from mags after the one handed double from polanco. thats a loser.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Upton

Sizemore is hurt for sure

Up just sucks ass

You should here how he gets trashed down here.Him and Percival are the biggest targets

mofome

Banned

Greinke is the best pitcher by a good bit. You silly silly kids keep on waiting instead of just acknowledging.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Man Zack was probably the best call of the year by me. Glad you atleast acknowlede it now Moses. Was scary early in the year when you would take guys like Volquez over him.

Glad you came around 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Man Zack was probably the best call of the year by me. Glad you atleast acknowlede it now Moses. Was scary early in the year when you would take guys like Volquez over him.

Glad you came around

I just remember ttp joking around and posting some article on him to hype him. not real talks. i must have missed those.

:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

I just remember ttp joking around and posting some article on him to hype him. not real talks. i must have missed those.

:+clueless

nah they all there trust me and also the Mo rating Zack under alot of other guys.

Its cool though. You see what I saw early on. Its ok that you missed one.:LMAO

Atleast you didnt say Sean Gallagher was sick like some of these guys:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

I will have to look back. I didn't know Greinke through has hard as he does nor that his pitches moved how they do. Hes a bit of a freak and just 25. I need to switch this to keeper leagues.

Gall is sick

Timetopay

EOG Master

I will have to look back. I didn't know Greinke through has hard as he does nor that his pitches moved how they do. Hes a bit of a freak and just 25. I need to switch this to keeper leagues.

Gall is sick

AJ Burnett top 2nd round pick:+excited-

John Danks a steal :+excited-

Delmon Young better than Span :+excited-

rjt721

EOG Master

Scherzer doing it all himself.

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="5">Scoring Summary</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td colspan="3">
</td><td align="center">SDG</td><td align="center">ARI</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">5th</td><td>M Scherzer doubled to deep center, R Roberts scored.</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer always wins on shit wins.

Verlander will eventually start getting smoked again. Hes got a mental flaw is his problem

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer always wins on shit wins.

Verlander will eventually start getting smoked again. Hes got a mental flaw is his problem
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Most points scored, tied for best record, #1 in power rankings, what more do i have to do? 2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT i am glad that Scherzer is at 95 pitches through 6, looks like an easy complete game shutout if he was a bit less.

PS if the Dbacks blow this 5-0 that would be sweet justice for yesterdays blown win for Davis

biggamer3

EOG Master

Love a team rooting for Doug Davis and Sean Marshall daily

From all the two steps being thrown out there each week, Marshall is like Johan compared to most of them.

This week, Lannon, Moyer, Meche, Zito, Carmona, VD's guys, RANDY JOHNSON :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO, Penny, Dtrain, Livan, Lester :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO, Richard