Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gamer guy made a diving catch and barrelled into wall. You should have not gotten this win from RJT

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT i missed the Gonz AB, it said he flew out to Deep Center, was it far?
Not even to the warning track.

Huge double play for 'Zona. Tying run on 3rd with 2 outs in the 9th.

Wow. Bloop down the line foul by a couple inches.

mofome

Banned

jesus christ. They said reyes would start monday, now he is on the dl. Now braun is hit by a fucking pitch and out.

what the fuck. every fucking week.

:hangt

All Stars injured every fucking week. Now i have no SS again. what the fuck

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

Davis Homers again, and of course has 2 more K's today.

Davis can homer in his next 9 games and i still wont pick him up.

He is never startable due to him getting you -8 when he doesnt HR for the week

mofome

Banned

need to sneak a win out somehow vs joey and then, soon, yoyo should be 100%.

gonna have to hope for about 250 to be enough this week if i can even get there.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

need to sneak a win out somehow vs joey and then, soon, yoyo should be 100%.

gonna have to hope for about 250 to be enough this week if i can even get there.

:shoot:

Grienke getting 60-70 pts this week will be the difference in our match up, I would need my shit pitchers to actually get some wins to have a chance.
2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

funny that two very talented pitchers like joba and lester combine for 4 pts, but then two guys like livan and guthrie get me a combined 50 pts.

need something good from burnett tonight.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp....your boy Braden did OK yesterday....

Braden for Atkins....

I got lucky to win 4-3 when trailing 3-0 in the 7th inning...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'm happy to see trades have slowed down.

time to let teams play it out for a while!

get to know your team!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hey Mo....don't know how you do it but you seem to get the most out of all the trades you make...

Only thing I can criticize you for is backing that bum Upton...when is he going to break out?

Can't believe in another league that I am in is letting Ibanez for Oswalt go through without getting vetoed...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Got Hally at the 2nd game of the day and the Unit to close down the night.

Great day of bases

biggamer3

EOG Master

How the fuck do i even respond to what i believe is the shittiest trade offer ever in my KEEPER League?

I am to give away the bolded guys, and arguably the 3 best players in deal :LMAO:

Lance Berkman,
Alex Rios,
Cole Hamels
For
Chipper Jones
J.D. Drew
George Sherrill
Jair Jurrjens

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, we were all right in the Baily assessment he IS and ISNT the closer, making him and Ziegler never really startable

Andrew Bailey, SP OAK
News: Athletics RP Andrew Bailey pitched a perfect ninth inning for his second save of the season Tuesday against the Mariners. He recorded two strikeouts. The A's turned to him instead of Brad Ziegler, and the two will split ninth-inning duties going forward, according to the Vallejo Times-Herald.
Analysis: Bailey, a rookie, has struck out more than a batter per inning with a 2.12 ERA this season. Ziegler, on the other hand, has been overly hittable for a closer. Between the two, Bailey seems like the more desirable Fantasy option right now and has the stuff to become the team's full-time closer.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Who got the weakest division?
I have a feeling most will say mine, but remember my team is so powerful it makes the rest of the teams look bad.

Tuck got an allstar squad with many Q's at pitcher.

Tripp IMO fucked up a great team and now has a real suspect pitching (no rips intended just giving my opinion) You know i hated Lester for this year and he has pitched like shit, and trading CC who was rounding into CC form for Size, might have been a deathblow.

VD is like the Giants from 2007, everyone kept laughing at their squad but they just kept chugging along.

No clue how but i have a strong feeling VD will be in the thick of things with his merry band of rotating pitchers in and out of roster.

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC i am pissed i threw in Pierre in the Pujy trade, i didnt care because with Lee i would have had liek 4 bench OF and have to dump Pierre either way, but good god, he is like the best player in the game since then!

As for my Kakis trade, dont know what the fuck is gotten into him, but he had two straight bad weeks and i felt his value was diminishing.

Cant wait for Manny to get his ass back on the field

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

pierre a stud now for the next month.

if i started him 2 weeks ago i woulda won.

my team is well balanced now.

Timetopay

EOG Master

pierre might stay in if Kemp continues to suck ass.

Can you imagine if VD gave up Peavy and Price for a bench warmer

biggamer3

EOG Master

pierre might stay in if Kemp continues to suck ass.

Can you imagine if VD gave up Peavy and Price for a bench warmer

you know what would be even funnier, if Ethier AND Kemp each split one OF spot and are part timers and Pierre is a full timer.

Two integral parts of big trades would be splitting time and a throw in would play full :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I could put TN away today with wins from Kershaw and Bedard.

Up 70 with 5 pitchers each.

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA, you think we rips in this league, this poor guy from ESPN who i only view his chats to see what ridiculous "advice" he gives, gets rips all the time.

He has balls to show the rips as he chooses the questions but its so funny.

<hr size="1" width="80%" noshade="noshade">Aj,: You are the most hated and less helpful analyst. sometimes i think im better off doing the opposite. rollins wouldnt turn it around? RIGHT! I am no longer going to view your chats. i was actually depressed you were taking over today

AJ Mass: (11:51 AM ET ) Oooooooooo-k. Glad to be of service. By the way, how is J-Roll and his .228 average?

<hr size="1" width="80%" noshade="noshade">lol this is why i dont like you: admit you were wrong. rollins is batting what .300 with 20 runs 10 rbis a couple hrs and a couple sbs in his last 15 games?

AJ Mass: (11:56 AM ET ) Actually he is batting .288 with 1 HR and 6 RBIs in his last 14 - which is absolutely better than he had been doing. But still not what I would call a return to star status.

<hr size="1" width="80%" noshade="noshade">Cameron in Atlanta, GA: Last time I checked there are 162 games in a season, not 15. Adrian Beltre had a three-run homer Sunday...go trade for him.

AJ Mass: (11:56 AM ET ) LOL! Exactly.

<hr size="1" width="80%" noshade="noshade">Dave (Villanova): If Wandy is your #7, :LMAOwhere do you have Verlander? Dude looks dominant...

AJ Mass: (11:58 AM ET ) Right now I have him at 13, but with a huge bullet. He started way lower, so he's certainly got more momentum at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him even higher after another start or two.

biggamer3

EOG Master

jays, Cards and Cubs are my bets in early games

Love Halladay at -150 vs orioles, hope he gives up 2 Solo homers to Roberts and thats all

J

joeybagadonuts

jays, Cards and Cubs are my bets in early games

Love Halladay at -150 vs orioles, hope he gives up 2 Solo homers to Roberts and thats all

Lotta chalk on the road with Halladay. I also think Duke shuts down the scrubs.

I could put TN away today with wins from Kershaw and Bedard.

Up 70 with 5 pitchers each.

2938u4ji23 Kershaw's gets crushed today. He no like Colorado.

The 21-year-old Kershaw (2-3, 4.32) struggled in his last outing against the Rockies, giving up a season-high nine runs while walking four in 4 2-3 innings of a 10-4 loss at Colorado on April 26. He is 1-3 with an 8.20 ERA in four starts versus the Rockies

Not that it will matter, as you will still crush me this week

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP good fucking trade with Tuck

You traded two WW guys for some usefull pieces for your injured team.

Blake and Konerko are better then the shit u gave up

TTP learning a thing or two from Mo with the trades. Sheff is going to be a nice add hitting around Wright and Beltran and Blake has been great taking over for Manny in the clutch dept.