Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

For some reason I have a feeling Did has a hitting style like this former pro

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we were hitting in texas one day. Did was hitting pretty nice . He'll prolly be able to HR if he practices for a bit

ttp this u?

According to a story released by Tampa Bay Online, Mr. Wright exercised a poor lack of emotional control when he was not allowed to return some items to his local Wal-Mart store. Apparently, the chagrined customer proceeded to set three racks of clothing ablaze and then left the store.<!-- START SWF PUBLISHER -->

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I am very hesitant on more side bets until we atleast get the last 3 to pay up.

It makes no sense to me why these three havent paid but they are wagering on sports.

I like all three but its enough time.

Tripp your my pal but im starting to feel im getting freerolled on these sides since you cant come up with the 200 for the fee.

2 need to pay up. I paid $250 to mo about a month ago. He never added me to the list. Fact.

BTW, BG, I want that shirt! Where can I get it?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I am very hesitant on more side bets until we atleast get the last 3 to pay up.

It makes no sense to me why these three havent paid but they are wagering on sports.

I like all three but its enough time.

Tripp your my pal but im starting to feel im getting freerolled on these sides since you cant come up with the 200 for the fee.

Who hasnt paid?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I havent looked in a while. Should be on front page.

Chute I dont question anyone in the league. But if anyone hadnt paid 3 months is enough and I calling in the collection

Timetopay

EOG Master

2 need to pay up. I paid $250 to mo about a month ago. He never added me to the list. Fact.

BTW, BG, I want that shirt! Where can I get it?

I aint busting on you or the other two now that I look.

Know $200 is nada for Joey. Tripp said he would open savings if he had too.

Just saying its time. If we all paid in march/early april its time for everyone

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, interesting offer. I'm not very high on either guy at the moment. But I don't think I can do that deal now. Lance is more valuable to me next week. Lester has an unfavorable matchup at Philly. He'd probably be on my bench, and I need a win to get back to .500.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm long paid up. Have been. Never added to the list. Talk to mo. The others are probably paid up as well, just never added.

Google is my friend

http://cgi.ebay.com/Muay-Thai-Vale-...---MEDIUM_W0QQitemZ230282403193QQcmdZViewItem

Now since i was gracious to do that give me Hamels for Ervin and a player to be named later

I have that one already, that's the regular one. I wanted the Fabricio Werdum version that you have on the fantasy site.

lol. I knew Hamels would turn it around. Just praying on Webb right now.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm long paid up. Have been. Never added to the list. The others are probably paid up as well, just never added.

Google is my friend

http://cgi.ebay.com/Muay-Thai-Vale-Tudo-Chute-Boxe-Box-T-shirt---MEDIUM_W0QQitemZ230282403193QQcmdZViewItem

Now since i was gracious to do that give me Hamels for Ervin and a player to be named later

I have that one already, that's the regular one. I wanted the Fabricio Werdum version that you have on the fantasy site.

lol. I knew Hamels would turn it around. Just praying on Webb's return from injury right now.

tripp

EOG Master

my money will be to mo within a week to two guys. just haven't had too much extra cash on hand these days, but withdrew 250 from pinny today, and when it gets here ill put it into paypal and send the 250 to mo. sorry for the wait, and i appreciate your patience mo

mofome

Banned

my money will be to mo within a week to two guys. just haven't had too much extra cash on hand these days, but withdrew 250 from pinny today, and when it gets here ill put it into paypal and send the 250 to mo. sorry for the wait, and i appreciate your patience mo

Nonsense. It aint no problem man. We all have different situations going on, the money is no issue. Great having you in the league.

tripp

EOG Master

fuck, the yankees games postponed. takes away teix, and cano from me, and will cost aj a second start this week.

not even sure it will make him a 2 step next week either becuase he'll probably start monday and have his second start skipped because of the suspension

tripp

EOG Master

you willing to part with ichiro mc?

i like the offer you have up, but i really need hitting with size hurt.

tripp

EOG Master

sent a feeler mc. was the original offer but added pence for ichiro to it. wouldn't actually be THAT surprised if pence outscores ichiro this year, but ichiro is more reliable. pence has great upside, espeically hitting 3rd, but is still young

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

cant do that Tripp.

Not sending a Jair, Rodney, and Ichiro for Lester and Pence....

I'm not sold on Pence.

I am higher on Ichiro than most. He will have a big summer.

mofome

Banned

i need deals. anyone wants some guys that are out for 4 months in a package with glavine?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

or what if granderson was put instead of ichiro?

no difference.

same thing.

not trading a very good bat and a very good arm for that type of pitching upgrade.

i wasnt even sure if i could do ichiro for lester straight up.

mofome

Banned

Sorry. Was just headed out the door when I was posting earlier. Up in Maine for the weekend.

oh nice! whats it like up there this time of year?

send a couple offers that work for you and i'll see if they make sense for me. maybe we can do something. I havent made a deal in far too long.

:houra