Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

UH you offered Haren for PUJOLS and Jair!

Timetopay's Stallions have offered you a trade in the EOG:
Dan Haren and Denard Span for Jair Jurrjens and Albert
Pujols.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

So he confused the best player in fantasy for someone else, big whoop

Timetopay

EOG Master

UH you offered Haren for PUJOLS and Jair!

Timetopay's Stallions have offered you a trade in the EOG:
Dan Haren and Denard Span for Jair Jurrjens and Albert
Pujols.

First off Span is not nobody bud. He better than most of your OF but I am talking about weeks ago anyway.

The trade I was talking about was there.

Its ok. We will see if Zack works out better than Haren the rest of the way :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

rj- gonzo/lee/? for berk/cc/liri

what would get this done?

i would put gonzo/lee above berk/cc though, not sure you would do the same

mofome

Banned

But he has no bats around Pujols now.

Seems like MC's gone back and forth several times if he wants a team of arms or a lot of bats.

After Carp, harden and bedard go down my best SP will be Barry Zito.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

But he has no bats around Pujols now.

Seems like MC's gone back and forth several times if he wants a team of arms or a lot of bats.

regardless i still think i have most points.

so whatever i do is backfiring anyway :)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Here was one

Your trade offer of Dan Haren,Chris Iannetta,Randy Winn for
Jair Jurrjens,Justin Morneau,Pablo Sandoval to MadCapper has
been rejected.

So I guess I even offered more. Ianetta and Winn for Sandoval

Who knew?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow looking at Mo's squad is funny.

He has a better offense then the AL Allstar squad but his pitching has gone from great to suspect overnight.

Good god though, when Hamilton and Reyes come back he will have like a top 5 guy from EVERY position offensively

mofome

Banned

Wow looking at Mo's squad is funny.

He has a better offense then the AL Allstar squad but his pitching has gone from great to suspect overnight.

Good god though, when Hamilton and Reyes come back he will have like a top 5 guy from EVERY position offensively

And I will have 10 pitchers that wouldnt make the yankees.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Happ sees your Bonderman and Outman and raises:

2009 Stats <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td align="center">40.0</td><td align="center">4</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">30</td><td align="center">14</td><td align="center">2.48</td><td align="center">0.97</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer everyone at this point is afraid to trade with me.

They know i land one more trade,one more little piece and it may be lights out for the league

tripp

EOG Master

alright im off to bed.

hopefully i wake up to see an offer from rj including liri, berk, cc, lee, gonzo and someone else. i dont think we're too far off with that basic package.

How many games did MC blow by starting the wrong guys this year ? 3 or so.

MC = lock city for worst manager of the year award

mofome

Banned

cee, if my starters dont get me negative points than i consider it a sic week for my staff.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just came on to see that I lost to Mo with 130 points on my bench...one move by me adding anyone of my pitchers and I beat Mo easily...he was ripe for the upset with his own problems and I choke by not starting the right rotation...

Even though Hanson got roughed up in the 6th inning, he will be OK...he was untouchable during the first 3 innings and had trouble with his location with his fastball...I am not that pissed off....just angry that I should have beaten Mo with just one move in my rotation....

I AM GUARANTEEING VICTORY THIS WEEK....it is over and I am sorry it has to be TTP...his team is at the wrong place at the wrong time, just as Mo's team was last week, but Mo dodged the bullet....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo...gotta tell it like it is...Baltimore and Washington are stinking up the joint...when is that clown in Washington getting axed? And I did predict Hill going down after his win against Seattle...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Holy shit.

Team MC

MOST points scored
2nd MOST points against
WORST Managing.

Hoping for a big next 10 weeks!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Team MC is just 4-5 but 2nd in POWER rankings. UGH!

<TABLE class=page cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=985 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=800 height=650><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=6>Power Rankings</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Rank</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>Record</TD><TD>Points</TD><TD>Brkdn</TD><TD>Power</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>33.5</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>29.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>29</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>4</TD><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>10.5</TD><TD>28.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>22.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>19</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>7</TD><TD align=left>RJ</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>16.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD>5.5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6.5</TD><TD>16</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6.5</TD><TD>14</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>11</TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>12</TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD align=middle colSpan=6>Standings Updated as of: 6/8/09 2:25 AM EST</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD width=10> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>