Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have won 7 of my last 8 matchups!

team Gamer prepares for his opponent.

Pissed the only loss in the stretch went vs Mo, would trade 2 wins to get that one week back.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP,

dont know how much better off I can send you...

Pujols, Jurrjens, Duke for Haren, Shields, Span is probably how far I can go.

Good luck.

tripp

EOG Master

shit mc might get haren! gonna be tough to beat mc next week if he has haren and grienke!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

shit mc might get haren! gonna be tough to beat mc next week if he has haren and grienke!

im not getting haren.

will be tuff to beat me next week anyway...:houra

a few 2 steps (kershaw, jurrjens, millwood) to compliment greinke and verlander.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'm away from comp rest of day.

Mo has my TEXT if someone wants to get a trade done before 2 PM.

tripp

EOG Master

cant believe i started guth with 1 start and its vs king felix. maddon really fucked me taking away niemann's 2 step when he was ana and wash..could have easily been 35 pts

tripp

EOG Master

haha shit, i forgot i had street. sick 1-2-3 9th for the save. feels odd getting positive pts from a closer.

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, I'm not looking to make a move that improves my offense at the expense of my pitching. Gonz is really good, but my offense is pretty much set as is. I like CC much more than Cliff Lee. CC will have many more opportunities to win games than Lee. And I probably won't be moving Liriano. I've had more offers involving him the last couple weeks than any other player. I understand guys trading to buy low, but I wouldn't move him now when his value's at an all-time low.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp, if you win the next 3 weeks and i lose 3 in a row, we are TIED only!

focus on making the playoffs as a wild card!

HAHA i am sure this will be bumped when i lose like 5 in a row!

Timetopay

EOG Master

How come when guys decide to change directions of thier team they get pissed when people dont want to give up the guys they want?

Makes no sense

rjt721

EOG Master

MC send me somethin

the 7-2 squad needs some tweaking to be perfect
Perfection. :houra

News: From The Sports Xchange: Garrett Atkins could be headed to the bench. With Todd Helton at first base, Ian Stewart at third, Troy Tulowitzki at shortstop and Clint Barmes at second, the Rockies have a very good defensive infield. Stewart represents a huge upgrade over the defensively challenged Atkins at third base. Atkins went 0-for-4 on Sunday and has 14 hits in his past 100 at-bats (.189). While he did homer Thursday at Houston for the first time in 114 at-bats since April 25 and did have his first multi-hit game since April 27 and did hit two homers in that game at Houston, the Rockies are a much better team at this point with Atkins on the bench.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamers big sleeper. Atkins. You cant make this shit up.

And by the way old man Hunter is going to be going the way of Giles.

rjt721

EOG Master

Fuentes is one of the best #2 closers around.

:LMAO

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left bgColor=#e8ecee>Bailey, Andrew SP OAK </TD><TD align=right>36.3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>1.98</TD><TD align=right>0.94</TD><TD align=right>149.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left bgColor=#e8ecee>Fuentes, Brian RP ANA </TD><TD align=right>20.0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>4.95</TD><TD align=right>1.50</TD><TD align=right>126.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fuentes has given up 3 more hits in 16 less innings. What a stud.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

How come when guys decide to change directions of thier team they get pissed when people dont want to give up the guys they want?

Makes no sense

If you are referring to me, I'm not pissed. Just surpised. I thought it was a pretty fair offer.

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah Cap. I guess pissed is wrong word. Just have seen it by alot of guys(probably myself included)

Someone wants a guy or new approach and they get frustrated when other guys dont see it their way. :LMAO

The deal was fair but I enjoy pitching over hitting which is pretty apparent so in no rush to give up 2 good ones.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamers big sleeper. Atkins. You cant make this shit up.

And by the way old man Hunter is going to be going the way of Giles.

Yeah, he is the #4 OF a 3rd of the way through, pissed i drafted him.
Wish i could have taken Delmon or BJ Upton (your 12 pick):LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO instead of Hunter in the 12th

biggamer3

EOG Master

:LMAO

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>INN</td><td>GS</td><td>QS</td><td>CG</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>BS</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>HA</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left" bgcolor="#e8ecee">Bailey, Andrew SP OAK </td><td align="right">36.3</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">44</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">1.98</td><td align="right">0.94</td><td align="right">149.8</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left" bgcolor="#e8ecee">Fuentes, Brian RP ANA </td><td align="right">20.0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">4.95</td><td align="right">1.50</td><td align="right">126.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fuentes has given up 3 more hits in 16 less innings. What a stud.

Not sure what the point of this is, but are you denying that a closer like Fuentes with 15 saves isnt a solid #2 RP for a H2H league?

Pretty sure Bailey's stats are better then any reliever not named Brox.

But he has no track record while Fuentes does.

Pretty sure no sane fantasy owner would trade Fuentes for Bailey

J

joeybagadonuts

Great. I forgot to set my team for this week and missed 2 2 steps I had. One already scored 21 pts on my BENCH. Good luck TN. I think you got me.