Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Then what the fuck are you raising all of these petty objections keeping it from occuring? What are the real odds, not for someone in the I am an almighty God category. But let's say poster A? What are the odds?

OF...:pop:

being good at my job doesn't make me a god in any way shape or form. Millions of people are.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

You go ahead and throw darts on your WA picks. Meanwhile I will go ahead and keep winning.

You tried that in this thread, you did not win one bet. As in none. You are here to brag on yourself. I am here to help the board. I will try again, you will, well, make excuses, lose when called on, and take shots at those who try. We know who we are.

You got those rules typed up yet Royalbluff?

<-------- Waiting

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

being good at my job doesn't make me a god in any way shape or form. Millions of people are.

Your claiming to be good. You have proven nothing but being a lying blowhard. You are good at that.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

OF

Do u want a challenge? I will bet u 5k as well... How many units can u win in foots?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You tried that in this thread, you did not win one bet. As in none. You are here to brag on yourself. I am here to help the board. I will try again, you will, well, make excuses, lose when called on, and take shots at those who try. We know who we are.

When I have a strong play on here, it was made widely known. Seperate thread dedicated to the pick. Won every one, just as all of my threads accross the street added up to large wins for those that followed. And yes those were widely available plays. The peanut plays in here sucked to lose. Don't like losing anything, but better to lose those kind. The TMAC type play sucked to lose though as that was a large play, espcecially going scoreless last 14 minutes. Luckily he beat boozer by a bundle that night though so no biggie.

OF

Do u want a challenge? I will bet u 5k as well... How many units can u win in foots?

Wrong thread. Please start your own for a Froggy challenge. This thread is to expose Royalpunk.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Your claiming to be good. You have proven nothing but being a lying blowhard. You are good at that.

I am not claiming to be anything. I know what I know, and when asked in thread after thread I have spoken the truth about and those like you that can't win, don't like the fact that others can. Take out the steam and the bonus money and the no talent hacks struggle.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF

No thanks. I'm entering the contest for Doc's and that is that. The Shrink and Fezzik had a challenge, they both ended up minus units. Back in the day when I was living and breathing hoops maybe, but not this stage of my career. But I will post my football plays. That much I promise.

OF...:cheers

If I bet posters, I would be on the No here.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No thanks. I'm entering the contest for Doc's and that is that. The Shrink and Fezzik had a challenge, they both ended up minus units. Back in the day when I was living and breathing hoops maybe, but not this stage of my career. But I will post my football plays. That much I promise.

OF...:cheers

If I bet posters, I would be on the No here.

You should be good at contests. You can just play stale lines verse steam. Even those without talent can win that way.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am not claiming to be anything. I know what I know, and when asked in thread after thread I have spoken the truth about and those like you that can't win, don't like the fact that others can. Take out the steam and the bonus money and the no talent hacks struggle.

You have claimed to be up huge, more than your overinflated ego, and have proven less than nothing. Except you talk a ton of shit that can't be proven, how convenient.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Jimmy... i bet u 5 bucks that u cannot be plus units in bases tomorrow...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You have claimed to be up huge, more than your overinflated ego, and have proven less than nothing. Except you talk a ton of shit that can't be proven, how convenient.

Proving I win on a message board to someone I don't know isn't that important to me. What my bank account and investment accounts look like is.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You should be good at contests. You can just play stale lines verse steam. Even those without talent can win that way.

Still missing the point here. You are supremely talented as well? I must have missed that also. Come on royalbluff, enough of the talk, do something solid for once in your life, something that does not have to be a wild claim from you.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

god damit RF... put your money where your mouth is.... i bet u 10 bucks you can't be + units in bases tomorrow..

I think my vodka is kicking in...

Ironic that the RX crew hasnt shown up tonight to support their native son. Yoooohooo..... Dsethi, Skins, where ya at boys?

Seriously, what is up with you referring to me and others as part of the "Rx crew?" How many times do I need to explain that I have no allegiance to any forum whatsoever before it'll get through to you? Where I've posted in the past has no influence on my point of view on any matter, my ability to be objective, but apparently it does to yours...which is sad, really.

And from the looks of it, this challenge is a lot closer to happening than it was earlier today.

This really isn't all that complicated:

- royalfan and OSUCOWBOYS get their contract shit and rules squared away
- once everything is settled, they both post up 20k with The Shrink
- Regardless of whether all 20k is OSUCOWBOYS' or a collection from other posters, ONLY OSUCOWBOYS and a third party moderator will get to see the picks, as OSU is the one "officially" accepting the challenge and sending the 20k

What is everyone still bitching about tonight? royalfan will draft a set of rules/stipulations and send them to OSUCOWBOYS, and hopefully that'll be done soon. Until then, what the fuck else is there to discuss at this moment?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Proving I win on a message board to someone I don't know isn't that important to me. What my bank account and investment accounts look like is.

Well then why do you run around all of the forums desperately trying to convince people how much you win. To the point you have to make a challenge to prove it. How odd?

Jimmy... i bet u 5 bucks that u cannot be plus units in bases tomorrow...
Put up your 5 bucks with 4 posters and the SHRINK and we will have a deal.

Show 'em how it's done KU.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Seriously, what is up with you referring to me and others as part of the "Rx crew?" How many times do I need to explain that I have no allegiance to any forum whatsoever before it'll get through to you? Where I've posted in the past has no influence on my point of view on any matter, my ability to be objective, but apparently it does to yours...which is sad, really.

And from the looks of it, this challenge is a lot closer to happening than it was earlier today.

This really isn't all that complicated:

- royalfan and OSUCOWBOYS get their contract shit and rules squared away
- once everything is settled, they both post up 20k with The Shrink
- Regardless of whether all 20k is OSUCOWBOYS' or a collection from other posters, ONLY OSUCOWBOYS and a third party moderator will get to see the picks, as OSU is the one "officially" accepting the challenge and sending the 20k

What is everyone still bitching about tonight? royalfan will draft a set of rules/stipulations and send them to OSUCOWBOYS, and hopefully that'll be done soon. Until then, what the fuck else is there to discuss at this moment?

dont piss me off. that negro said he send us 4 the picks...

mofome

Banned

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well then why do you run around all of the forums desperately trying to convince people how much you win. To the point you have to make a challenge to prove it. How odd?

Show me a thread I started telling people I win. Did I start this thread?

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Put up your 5 bucks with 4 posters and the SHRINK and we will have a deal.

Show 'em how it's done KU.

i just sent my 1.25 to mofome... need 3 more posters to post up... worried he might use the cash to buy a cheesburger....

mofome

Banned

i just sent my 1.25 to mofome... need 3 more posters to post up... worried he might use the cash to buy a cheesburger....

I would use it to buy ellios. You would have to break in my moms basement to get your dough back. gl

dont piss me off. that negro said he send us 4 the picks...

That's fine. Whatever is agreed upon, that's all that matters, I don't care. But what is there to bitch about at this point? royalfan needs to start drafting a list of rules and regulations and post them and/or send them to the parties involved. Until then, what is everyone still going on about?

Still no rules from Royalfan.

I just happen to have 20k and a pen handy.

Skins "your boy" is making up rules on the fly now. You and your crew should be embarassed backing this fraud.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Skins "your boy" is making up rules on the fly now. You and your crew should be embarassed backing this fraud.

You will get them in the next few days. Maybe even tomorrow.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Show me a thread I started telling people I win. Did I start this thread?

Huh? That is all you ever do. I did not say you start threads telling everyone you win, that is all you ever post. Maybe 100 out 1000 posts in this thread you brag about winning. Are you drinking again? Is Ivey at your house now?

OF... :pop:

When did I ever say he's my boy? Because I happen to think that he might not be full of shit and might post up the 20k and this challenge could happen? Because I'm not bashing him endlessly like you and others? Because I used to post often at the Rx? Mother of god.

Reading is fundamental.

Oh, and are you going to offer an apology to royalfan if this deal goes through and he posts up the 20k? Will he still be a fraud then? Not saying that will ultimately happen, but just wondering.

mofome

Banned

id proudly call skins my boy

:houra:houra:houra

lets get this thing cracking. will the results be posted each day?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When did I ever say he's my boy? Because I happen to think that he might not be full of shit and might post up the 20k and this challenge could happen? Because I'm not bashing him endlessly like you and others? Because I used to post often at the Rx? Mother of god.

Reading is fundamental.

Oh, and are you going to offer an apology to royalfan if this deal goes through and he posts up the 20k? Will he still be a fraud then? Not saying that will ultimately happen, but just wondering.

It does seem the Hadji boys have backed this talker up and have sided squarely on rx sides everytime. Regardless, your slant has mostly been backing up royalfan and trashing WVU. Stevie Wonder could see that in his sleep.

OF... :cheers

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Yes. if RF posts up. i will give him props. skins i bet u 8 bucks that u will not be + units in bases tomorrow....

I have sent my cash to mofome...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Huh? That is all you ever do. I did not say you start threads telling everyone you win, that is all you ever post. Maybe 100 out 1000 posts in this thread you brag about winning. Are you drinking again? Is Ivey at your house now?

OF... :pop:

If saying you win is bragging in your book then I am a big time bragger. If a financial advisor says he made his clients money is that bragging? Maybe my posts to your no talent ass are a little more "brag" oriented, but you deserve every bit of it. Classic meltdown after calling out Spread for no reason. Just an epic ass whipping for the ages.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

It does seem the Hadji boys have backed this talker up and have sided squarely on rx sides everytime. Regardless, your slant has mostly been backing up royalfan and trashing WVU. Stevie Wonder could see that in his sleep.

OF... :cheers

i am on the other side and I am a hadji boy... pretty sure he would side with me over anyone on this site accept his 2 bros...

kinda throws off what u saying....

mofome

Banned

Im a hadji boy. in

tg711

EOG Member

Royal

Do you want to do this for 10k or not. I will post up with MB or any of the poker pros you listed. YES or NO
I will not tell anyone your plays. If I do, you win.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Royal

Do you want to do this for 10k or not. I will post up with MB or any of the poker pros you listed. YES or NO
I will not tell anyone your plays. If I do, you win.

Appears OSU already committed to the wager. 20 is enough for now, since I am in for 40 grand and counting worth of fantasy football entries also at this time. Probably shouldn't throw too much more out there in one little stretch of time. You will be thankful later.

mofome

Banned

rf, if you win can i have the money?