Why isn't the media covering the Daniel Shaver shooting?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I think Joe misspoke.

I think they did.

What Wikipedia said, that they didnt release the footage to the public prior to the verdict, but the jury did see it.
What the jury wasnt allowed to see was the carving of "you're fucked" on the weapon

mr merlin

EOG Master
And yes this is why NFL players kneel.

If this sort of thing happened to you or someone close to you, you'd be kneeling too
Really, NFL players kneel because some guy got beat up in AZ? Ok, why not stand on their head, that would show they are "really, really serious"?

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
The reason you havent heard this story.

I heard a ton about this story. Seemed like it was on the local news every night for months upon months.

Trip to Arizona...cancelled

oh and btw none of the cops had their bodycams turned on, as required

This one has no business being in the same thread with the Daniel Shaver one. The Shaver one was the most blatant murder by cop I have ever seen.

The guy in this post is a straight up piece of garbage with a criminal history. And there was apparently much more going on before the video started rolling. In addition, this Ames guy was arrested about a year ago for resisting arrest and DUI. He's been on the local news crying like a victim. And lying his ass off. He lied about his prior arrest and then was exposed when police released the video of it. Now he's suing for millions? Please.

Does that excuse the cop's language and actions in this video. No. I don't think they handled this well at all. But this in no way should be compared to the Shaver incident.

railbird

EOG Master
It is easily the worst cop shooting in the history of shootings. The video is horrid. You can find the 5 minute body cam online.

The cop that killed him is 26 and just retired with disability pay which pays him 30k for the rest of his life.

The reason you havent heard this story. The person that was killed is a white male.

Doesnt fit the media storyline.
leftist media didnt cover it because victim was White.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
That video is 50x worse than any white on black video that has been shown on TV or online.

Yet the powers simply shut that video from ever seeing primetime TV yet.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Doesn't fit the agenda guys. Sorry about that but if we cover this shooting it would go a long way in showing the arguments of the right have credence.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inv...veals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Where's the riots, looting, violence over this? Hmm let me guess. Cops got off scott free too.

Would riots, looting and violence justify this innocent man's death?

Why do you want all that?

A small % of protesters seem to think a senseless murder is a free shopping spree or an excuse for a mass BBQ,.

A small % of law enforcement have no business being in law enforcement and believe they are God.

These are character, intelligence and in some cases mental health issues which perpetuate criminal behaviour.

These are not issues of color, these are people who for some fukkin reason, cannot distinguish between right or wrong.

It would be easier to clean up these issues than to glorify them.

America has a space force, can kill an Iranian general from thousands of miles away and just flew an average joe to the moon.

America cannot find a few bad apples in blue uniforms by test and retrain.

A farmer can stop his stock from wandering without a physical barrier but can't keep a few greedy opportunists out of a closed shop.

Why?

Read the title.

Not the book.

The decline of the American Empire by(e) the American Empire.

Enjoy your day!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Right- impossible to find a few bad apples like rouge cops with mental issues and their own agenda. Clean up the issues the right way. No charges for those cops for that incident. Can you imagine if these four cops got off w/o any disciplinary action? I would image you would have entire cities being destroyed, burned and looted, and more innocent people getting hurt or killed, or their businesses ruined.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
To this day... Search the CNN website for:

Tamir Rice: 218 results
Eric Garner: 508 results
Walter Scott: 366 results
Freddie Gray: 629 results

Daniel Shaver: 6 results.

They are complicit in inciting a race war.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Anything on CNN today about the cops in Santa Cruz being ambushed (1 dead 2 others with injuries)?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Go ahead and defund the heat, we got all the teachers we need with guns to protect us. We live in one f' world ran by lunatics and leftist.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Anything on CNN today about the cops in Santa Cruz being ambushed (1 dead 2 others with injuries)?
I just checked and it doesn't have a story up yet.

Just that Minneapolis is defunding and dismantling their police and Joe Biden has hit 50% approval rating something Killary never hit.

Also winds and waves are hitting orange beach, alabama.

But I'm not saying they won't have a story up.

If I know CNN they are simply fact checking their sources on this along with editing the story for a balanced view.

To be far FoxNews.com does not have a story on their site about this either.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/inv...veals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Where's the riots, looting, violence over this? Hmm let me guess. Cops got off scott free too.

Would riots, looting and violence justify this innocent man's death?

Why do you want all that?

A small % of protesters seem to think a senseless murder is a free shopping spree or an excuse for a mass BBQ,.

A small % of law enforcement have no business being in law enforcement and believe they are God.

These are character, intelligence and in some cases mental health issues which perpetuate criminal behaviour.

These are not issues of color, these are people who for some fukkin reason, cannot distinguish between right or wrong.

It would be easier to clean up these issues than to glorify them.

America has a space force, can kill an Iranian general from thousands of miles away and just flew an average joe to the moon.

America cannot find a few bad apples in blue uniforms by test and retrain.

A farmer can stop his stock from wandering without a physical barrier but can't keep a few greedy opportunists out of a closed shop.

Why?

Read the title.

Not the book.

The decline of the American Empire by(e) the American Empire.

Enjoy your day!
To this day... Search the CNN website for:

Tamir Rice: 218 results
Eric Garner: 508 results
Walter Scott: 366 results
Freddie Gray: 629 results

Daniel Shaver: 6 results.

They are complicit in inciting a race war.

shit this fukkin kid got something right for once.

100% complicit