Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Because of the uncertainty, I will not grade Granty as Suddenly. Caws of death unknown. That is an awful ironic coincidence.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Croatia but I'm a winner no matter what. Reminds of the infamous Shrink post election night 2004.

I'm going to win good coin no matter who is elected President.

Shrink was a Patriot, boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Fwancy today and Sunday. I could be wong and a lot of it I don't know what I don't know but I think they are my most special need. For sure I know I keyed them into every BCS exacta.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it is Messy, I bet Argentina more than Fwancy early. If it is Morocco, I got the be best odds. So there it is. My good Dell Dude dilemma.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Fwancy but doesn't matter. Fwancy because of the BCS Alicia Keyes. I won't hedge. If I bet, Fwancy again. Already have hedge.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They supposedly played the 911 call and body cam in court. Tracks with some of the reporting but still doesn't make cents. Release it publicly so it can be vetted through free speech.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's sort of like me confronting this retarded fool about spreading a hoax about Trump, a fact cat donor, a playboy bunny and an abortion and he bragged that he was the one who debunked the hoax that he started. He probably put my on pretend ignore. Never responded to me again. That is who is on your side.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't give a flying fuck whether Paulie likes sausages, bacon, cheese, scrambled eggs or omellette two flay.. I want the GD 911 call and all video released. Then we can vet it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It angers me when this happens not because I give a shit about Katie Portbelly. Because it discredits our side which is the right side. No need for this.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My position is I think Oswald *acted alone. Could be wrong about that but based on all the evidence and howid it was explained, seems reasonable and likely. But I think there was a conspiracy before and after. They groomed him then killed him. Ironically, has a Russia angle. Soviet back then.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you listen to this manchild scream about the irresponsibility of conspiracy theories, consider that he created a website posing the theory that Tiger is God come down to Earth to save salvation by winning major golf tournaments.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not currently at the omg level but I think it happens. That shithead Griffin did not have cancer. He died Suddenly because of the vaccine and it's going to happen again 3X quickly and then it's officially boom shaka time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good morning, Jake. howid doing?

Jake Tapper's teenage daughter says she "almost died" after misdiagnosis that left her "helpless, hunchbacked, green"

As Alice Tapper lay in a hospital bed with chills, low blood pressure and a "throbbing feeling" in her stomach, her doctors stood around her "confused." It wasn't until days later, when the pain was dramatically worse and only Tylenol and a heating pad were provided to help, that the teenage daughter of CNN journalist Jake Tapper says she was finally diagnosed — a delay she says was nearly fatal.

Tapper, now 15, penned an op-ed for CNN about this experience, which she says occurred around Thanksgiving of 2021.

During one weekend that November, she said she developed some stomach cramps, a low fever, chills and vomiting. By the time she got to the emergency room a short time later, her blood pressure had dropped, her heart rate was elevated and her white blood cell count and abdominal pain were increasing.

"The doctor and nurses didn't know what was wrong and stood around me confused, as if they were waiting for me to tell them what to do," she wrote, saying they gave her IV fluids and was eventually transferred to another hospital as the pain in her stomach intensified.

Doctors ruled out appendicitis from the get-go, despite her pediatrician's suggestion that it could be the cause, and decided she had some kind of viral infection that "would eventually go away."

"It didn't," she wrote. "I got sicker and my skin started turning a pale green. As Monday turned into Tuesday, I was only given Tylenol for my pain. My mom asked the doctors why I couldn't get a sonogram to see what was happening inside my abdomen; they said it wasn't needed. My dad asked why I couldn't get antibiotics; the doctors said for a viral infection they could do more harm than good."

After her dad called the hospital administrator and asked for some kind of help, she says she finally got an abdominal X-ray, which revealed no viral infection.

But one more test, a single ultrasound, allowed doctors to see what was wrong — her appendix had perforated and was "leaking a poisonous stream of bacteria" throughout her body, she said. It was appendicitis, which she said doctors had originally dismissed.

"The next couple of hours were a blur. A CT scan was followed by emergency surgery; two laparoscopic drains were inserted in my body to get rid of the toxic leakage," the teenager revealed. "I had sepsis and we would later learn I was going into hypovolemic shock — which can cause organs to stop working. That night was the scariest night of my life."

Once she could leave the intensive care unit, she said she had to spend another week in the hospital, where she was given morphine for the pain.

"I could barely walk. I didn't recognize the helpless, hunchbacked, green, exhausted girl I saw in the hospital mirror," she wrote, before asking, "why did this all go so horribly wrong?"

Her mother, Jennifer Marie Brown, did some reading on the matter. She came across a 2020 emergency medicine study that found that appendicitis, despite being the second most common condition among pediatric patients in the U.S., is potentially missed in up to 15% of children during an initial emergency department visit, based on a review of other research. In the authors' own analysis of eight years of insurance claims, they found that 4.4% of children had their appendicitis misdiagnosed.

According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, appendicitis is a "medical emergency" caused by various infections in the digestive tract or a blockage, either of which requires immediate treatment. If the appendix bursts, it can cause an infection in the belly, an issue called peritonitis, which can be fatal if not treated quickly.

"Regardless of age, a missed diagnosis of appendicitis was more likely to occur in female patients, patients with comorbidities, and patients with abdominal pain accompanied by constipation," the 2020 study found, adding that in adults, those who are Black seem to be more often misdiagnosed with the ailment than those who are White.

Alice Tapper said that while her story did not have a tragic ending, such is not the case for many other children, including 5-year-old Elspeth Moore, who died in 2018 from peritonitis, sepsis and acute appendicitis with an atypical presentation two days after her doctor said she had viral gastroenteritis and mild dehydration.

"My health has returned to normal," Tapper said. "But I have a new mission to spread awareness about misdiagnoses of appendicitis — because what happened to Elspeth could have happened to me, too."

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another jab is what it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat
There's no doubt, you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another jab is all you need

You like to think that you're immune to the stuff
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to jab

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A she's perfectly normal teenage girl Suddenly has a life threatening medical condition. I'm sure no connection. Get your mind out of the Grouchie gutter, Dell Dude!