Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN Chyron

DISTURBING DECLINE
U.S. LIFE EXPECTANCY DROPS TO LOWEST LEVEL IN 25 YEARS
- biggest drop ages 35-44 years old

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On covid, 35-44 not hardly touched. On suicide, that's due to lockdowns. In other words, government responsible. We are at the point in the program where they are pivoting to the script to explain Suddenly instead of denying Suddenly. No, kane. They will not admit it's the vaccines just like they have not admitted lab created.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What a Lionel Messy. My vaxed sister is not getting bettor. Coughing up a Hannah Storm. Christmas quarantine. Nephew having baby momma problems. Instead of getting an America wife, finds someone over the internet from he Middle Least. Shocking that she turns out to be a nut job. Forced mental hospitalization with a baby on the way. My family is so fucked up, Joey no longer the baddest boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Brady loses to Arizona, he will lose to Carolina. Should be a Brady bunny. If Brady loses both, need Ginger to win out for +2000 but they play the Eagles next week and they failed to cinch Hans Solo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Special needs:

Saints beat Eagles, Panthers beat Brady. Brady loses again to Falcons. Have at it boys, Saints and Panthers.

Eagles lose twice, Cowboys win twice.

Bungals finish the Ravens.

Already guarantee have it, Oh Henry and Oh Sunshine.

Goof vs Rodgers for the 7th seed. Have at it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Someone tweeted the stats of the # of employees from FBI, CIA DOD and other agencies working in the private media sector and it is staggering. They groom these people to infiltrate media. And I'm sure it's more than media. The deep state should be leveled. Could cut by 90% and still not get rid of all the bullshit. Maybe 100%. They don't do their actual jobs. It's all dirty domestic stuff.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same way Twitter didn't have to worry worry about making a betting profit, CNN doesn't have to worry worry. CNN and CIA is only off by a couple letters. Another government agency.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3*
273 Ohio State +6.5
276 Michigan -7.5
278 Illinois -2
281 Purdue +10.5
284 Penn State +2.5

2*
261 Pittsburgh U +6.5
268 Tennessee +6.5

269 Iowa -2
272 Alabama -3.5
279 Tulane +1.5

1*
227 Air Force +6.5
244 Wisconsin -3
249 North Carolina +14
253 Minnesota -7
255 Oklahoma +7.5

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yoh would not only win that 15 teamer but that college football parlay contest they have going on too.

You got some serious thinking to do if Iowa and Alabama start your day off with covers then it comes down to Tulane +2.5. I wouldn't even know what I would do.

Actually you would potentially win the $50,000 bonus bet with that 10 teamer..... that changes the entire game... I don't know the exact rules though..

Bruh bro bruh

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I think Alabama and some of their guys show up big time for the NFL draft. They're going to treat this game like the championship game.

Good luck!!!!!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You had to opt in I believe on dk. College football biggest parlay odds contest. Longest odds parlay that hits win a bonus bet ends with the last football game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will consider cash me on 10 teamer. Want to wait for playoff results. If Michigan and Ohio State, forget it. No deal.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I got Michigan -7.5 to cash a 6 teamer.

Then -1.5, under 47.5 weird alternate parlay

Michigan gonna win then

I will bet over in OSU/Georgia

It will be a great day to ring in new year

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I knew your shit looked good. Was gonna send you cash this morning for that one 10 teamer.

TCU gonna force McCarthy to throw dots which he will.

Trust the Harbaugh