Some things I want covered:

Brian Sickdick's entire footage

Skinhead pig's entire footage

Vikings man's entire footage

Ashley Babbit's entire footage

Will be very illuminating.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Explained for EOG posters. stevo is stalking me because I have no idea but it has something to do with clevfan, baseball and the 80's music group Starship.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
stevo update.

Stevo said:

OK I’m gonna explain this one last time and I have texts to back it up

About two years ago I realize shit wasn’t going on right at major wager. No support from the corporate company they never post contests nothing. posters pay for everything all the while we look at a ton of links but only have two threads to post in towards the end. All the while being told we are the reason major wager is in the shape it is the posters not the leader ship. That was the message we got.

I have been a thorn for a while constantly fucking poking bitching. It’s there I said I was unhappy as a poster. So there is no surprise here.

You’re just way over thinking this.

Clevfan decides to blame one of my friend posters here who invited Pappy over to post in the SEC football thread. I take the time out of my day to call her to make sure she isn’t pissed and it isn’t a big thing. Everybody knows about peeps. Her response yeah whatever I’m not upset about it. Then next day we get a p.m. saying now you guys have driven off Baller and juice

We are looking at each other like what the fuck is she talking about? They’re both posting.

Enough is enough. I wish her luck in all her future decisions and I left and in five minutes I was on the phone with Teddy. I’m sure he remembers my voice fucking anxious, saying I want one of those things the double ups, and I want it up now I got a point to make. No going back.

I did not ask Teddy to make Cwissy the star. But boy did he suffer. “ how could you abandon me for Stevo I was the first one to tell him you were cool “ she flipped out.

That was Teddy getting something done that he obviously felt I needed done. That’s what I mean about the big ted. He will never let me down or rat on me. Everybody can fight and have their own opinions but me and big Ted go back just like I do with Pat. .

So thats up and I’m just waiting looking at my phone checking Removed as moderator an hour later. There it is I’m done I’m never going back.

I was asked on here what happened and was honest the thread is on here

I never brought it up myself

So time goes by and your little Q friend leaks info that was private and only he had. One person big Ted only one.

Why do you think that bullshit they had to come up with about inheritance etc is?

It’s just to obscure things

I’m posting along minding my own business and all of a sudden I’ve got Dell dude dropping cleavfan Twitter pics in my thread after all that happened.

Also
When having him say this to me:

“Ready to make it a bros versus hoes man” right at the start.

“I told him no I can’t have anybody at major wager not posting because of me, they can make their own decision” they did take a look at the place.

You don’t act like my friend for 15 fucking years and then when my dog dies, and I have a catastrophic incident in my life, shit finally comes to a head. The last thing I need is this fucking douche bag poking me as he likes to put it.” I’m not doing anything wrong. I’m just poking at him like I always have. I don’t know why he’s mad. I’m such a good dude”

You’re a fucking liar you’re a fucking backstabber and I can prove it if I wanted to.

And it was a real friendship I thought. I offered this guy to rent my house for cheaper than his apartment if you want it and it would help him and I would actually help me because it helps carry my nut on house. Nope. get ready for the complaints this summer about his air conditioner Every time he made one of those posts about being so upset I check on him

Remember, election night in the guy sounded like he was going to fucking go nuts. I went on there and told him don’t worry you’re never gonna go broke because that would mean you have to live up here with me on my land. Plenty a room for a smaller house.

Those were friendship things.

He does not do handouts I have offered him before to stake, and the answer was curt. I don’t do handouts. That’s fine he is his own man good.

But none of three or four major Wager people worth my time and I’m sick of this shit so I’m taking the day off you go into your thread write a bunch of things in red about me if you want it seems to make you happy. I don’t give a fuck cause I’m taking a day off. Tomorrow I’ll bring everything in red over into my thread and we can really start some fun if you want. Forever.!

I got 1000 texts dude I would love to show
how you feel about the people you’re posting with now over there.

I’m not gonna do that like you did.

But keep it up with the dumb act and pushing me and we will go on forever.

Do you guys have also watch the cat for 20 years. I can’t believe you people are buying his bullshit act about not understanding what he’s done. I’m telling you only the two of us can understand what he’s done. That’s why I told everybody stay out of it you don’t have to pick sides. I can handle it all by myself.

Jesus Christ. Too many threads. I don’t give a shit about the people at major wager anymore.

If you can’t see what I’m mad about or what he’s done to that should make mad.

everybody should just let Chrissy insult me in his thread in red color attached to a cleavfan tweet, saying I want shower pictures of her

This guy is going down the wrong road. He ain’t winning. He’s admitted as much in another thread.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is it as far as conference futures cats go. I need she's perfect.

Xavier
Creighton
Baylor
Miami
Texas A&M
Iowa State
Slut Louis
Slut Joseph

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Over 1.5 Goals
+160
OVER/UNDER 1.5 GOALS
Chile (W)
Haiti (W)
2nd - 90' +9
2nd - 00'
$10.00
TOTAL WAGER
$26.00
WON ON FANDUEL
PLACED: 2/21/2023 7:44PM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN needs to be leveled. All of the sirius stuff happening and they continue dry humping Trump. I hope they get fake news karma. I am beyond sofa king sick of their silly shit. 8 years they have been doing this nonstop on Lupe Izzo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Purely targeting. Purely political. Purely baseless. Purely excessive. Purely destructive. And that is the problem. Because there is no retaliation or any political consequence, this has not only continued but escalated. This is beyond banana. They are if you believe the fake news reports going to indict over a dozen people on process when there is no basis to the grand jury. And it's going to escalate. I don't think Trump is in danger with this or any of the other political investigations but eventually we will get there. A indictment on the eve of him accepting the Republican nomination next summer. Then the Buttboys grift will be done or they turn on Trump and say he was deep state all along.