Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just so we are Birdie clear. The fake electors is another gaslighting lie. They were alternate electors which are specifically allowed in the Constitution. They only would have been able to vote in the electoral college if they won the votes in their state legislatures and both chambers of US Congress. Not fake. Fake would be what Billy Ray and Winthrop did to Mr. Beeks with the orange juice crop report. Roll it!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ask the right fucking questions. If the Miami Heat issue was detected and the train slowed down, why the derailment? howid could they not get the train to a complete Cwissy stop before the derailment? It was either 40 miles or 40 minutes after the warning. I think 40 minutes.

Then the next troubling fact is the explosion was deliberate. This is an understatement but I am skeptical they couldn't have prevented the derailment, skeptical the derailment could have caused that much damage, skeptical their only option was to unleash a weapons of war quality explosion that will over time become mass casualty.

There were three locomotives and 149 rail cars. Before the train derailed Feb. 3, the crew received a warning telling them to immediately slow and stop the train to conduct an inspection. It was during the deceleration that a railcar carrying plastic pellets had a wheel bearing failure.

Thirty-eight cars derailed and fire damaged an additional 12 cars. Five tanker cars carry 115,580 gallons of vinyl chloride were part of the group that derailed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If not "human error" and no rail track issue, I find it impossible this happened like they say it happened. And what caused the bearings to Miami Heat to such a degree?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We will not get any legitimate answers. I've seen this movie my entire life and it has the same stupid scenes, same vanilla plot, same cheesy ending. In a week this won't even be a news story unless the media finds their pathetic attempt to blame Trump is working.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's start with with this. howid long does it take for a train traveling the same speed and similar boxcar and tankers to full stop? I don't know. I'd like to know. On Little House, 30 fucking seconds.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only possible winning scenario is the bearing was so hot hot hot that the "emergency breaking" melted it and then the derailment but it took 40 minutes.

I'm trying but I can't get there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There had to be human error or no warning to connect the dots. The only way is if they ignored the over heating bearing and continued full Keanu Reeves Speed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's possible I'm mistaken. I don't know what I don't know. But I'm pretty fucking far from accepting the derailment script and deliberate explosion script. It had to be a Jack Bauer 24 type situation to do that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Things are happening where it appears there is treasonous sabotage. Draining our weapons and readiness before China invades Taiwan is another. We won't be kane and able to do a damn thing about it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was trying to defend the narrative. The condition of the burning bearing made it impossible to slow down. Eventually it failed completely, the derailment happened and the rail car containing the plastic caught fire and it spread to the point it was not containable so they had to blow it up. That's doing my be best. Still leaves large holes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The time is problematic. 40 minutes. If my forced theory is correct, derailment would have happened sooner. You would think? I'd love to cee the video of the derailment. Curiously, like Epstein, not available.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Other theory is couldn't slow down and Speed at point of derailment caused the uncontrollable fire. But they said. They said the train slowed down.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This could easily be a Geico commercial.

Let's blow it up and release all those weapons of war quality chemicals into the air and water!

Smart yeah ok!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same with Covid. Open to believing they are lying about vaccines being safe and effective but not open to them creating and then releasing the original strain.

These are the so called normies. Posters like kane and Kinky are hopeless, doesn't apply.

For you EOG normies. They deliberately exploded the carcinogens. Isn't that somewhat similar to them deliberately releasing covid?

Right or wrong? If wrong, explain.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Go through this again. Emergency issue with the bearing of the box car carrying plastic. Miami Heat above 250 degrees. Warning went off and received. Action taken by slowing the train down. 40 minutes later, catastrophic derailment affecting I believe 2 to 3 dozen box cars and some tankers that had the dead toxic chemicals.

So catastrophic that the only option was to blow that shit up and trigger an environmental disaster and longterm mass casualty.

If I got any of these facts wrong, guilty please correct me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They can do this because nobody is going to get prosecuted. The media will cooperate with the script. Social media will block the Truth Social. Political investigations are shams run by allies or controlled opposition. Local prosecution not possible. FBI will prevent. Judges are corrupt. Juries are rigged. I can go on but that's all I think of. It's everything. Every possible scenario or path where there can be accountability and justice is controlled and blocked. They have the police and the military too so violence won't work.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The private entities like Norfolk Southern are pussy whipped like Prince Ponce. NS CEO got emasculated on Jake Tapper town hall. Took it like a Bukaki pro. You have to wonder what carrort or stick got him to assume bend the knee and point the booty form.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The operators of a Norfolk Southern train carrying hazardous chemicals near East Palestine, Ohio, earlier this month tried to stop the train after a wheel bearing overheated to a dangerous degree, the National Transportation Safety Board said.

But by the time an alarm rang to alert the crew of the danger, the bearing was already so compromised that it failed as the train was still coming to a stop.

It all comes down to the timeline of when bearing overheated, when brakes applied and when bearing failed.

40 minutes does not work. 4 minutes works.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a lot to digest. NPR so no crying about right wing source.

As the train approached East Palestine, a wheel bearing on its 23rd railcar rapidly overheated, its temperature soaring to more than 250 degrees Fahrenheit above the ambient outdoor temperature of 10 degrees.

The overheating triggered an alarm, which caused the train's engineer to immediately apply the brakes to bring the train to the stop. An automatic emergency braking system also came into effect.

But when the three-person crew exited the train to inspect the bearing, they saw fire and smoke, an indicator of a possible derailment, the report said. Ultimately, 38 cars derailed, 11 of which carried toxic chemicals.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They immediately applied the brakes. Train came to a stop. They got out and saw fire and smoke. What the fuck about the box cars off the rail? Wouldn't they be scattered over a long distance and wouldn't they notice that while the train is still moving?

Help me. If the train derailed, that means while still moving that means box cars scattered along the rail and not in the same place where the train stopped which is what appears to have happened. howid could the derailment happen at the very end?

I am sofa king conspiracy confused.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a stupid question but that's ok. When a train derails, can it still be moving and drag the derailed boxcars along the route?