Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is a tinge of disappointment. $894 Fagduel. Lighter than expected but only completed roosters. The shocking amount is $486 Dwaft Queen. I was hoping for $10,000. There will be no doubt or question if Rude and Ryby lift the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And now a tweet from the moran. Hey, Zig. What do you define as close or Tony Homo as it were? No team but then a comma and same sentence, 4 teams. You are a fucking joke of a manchild. Jerry Sandusky is innocent and he will die in prison because of you. He'd be exonerated and going to Penn State games at Happy Valley if you didn't decide to mush him. Fuck you.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Corrected tweet:

This really is a remarkable record, especially since no team down 3-0 has ever pulled off the comeback, and only 4 made it to game 7.

Statistically, if the games were all decided by coin flips, it would have likely already happened 9-10 times.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think it is the word "close". He has a disturbing fetish with that word. It's not even close is his favourite phrase. I think it arouses him so he had to include that in the tweet even though he immediately contradicted himself.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't think they beat the Nuggets unless Joker or Murray get Jalen Hurts but it's ben a hell of a runner runner and they did enough to give me a walkoff look. Panthers dispose of Vegas easy. Heat need to steal a game in Denver and win 2 out of 3 at homedog. That gives them 2 looks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am not sitting back and pointing the toenail. I'm betting new ladies and gentleman as I lose ladies and gentleman. Take nothing for granted. Fight to 0:00.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For NBA, NHL, the only combo that is bads is Nuggets and Knights. I can't do anything about Nuggets but betting Knights.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Normally I would go apeshit on Meddy who lost to an actual nobody in the first round but I saw the later part of the match. This guy would have given Joker all he can handle. I've never seen someone at that level play at that level. Of course the next match he will turn back into a Challenger League pumpkin.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Settled Bets

Over 4.5 Goals +360
OVER/UNDER 4.5 GOALS
Cagliari v Parma
TOTAL WAGER $9.00
WON ON FANDUEL $41.40
PLACED: 5/30/2023 12:18PM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can tee off unlimited on Vegas. Nuggets and Panthers is a guaranteed $13,000. Should have been $27,000. Heat and Panthers is jackpiss. So everything will include Vegas until I run out of money and time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you think I'm going to let up, you are as clueless as Newspaper. No mercy, Sensi. Put that shit into the endzone then the tunnel then the locker room then the parking lot then fucking 21 Jumpstreet. Show or movie. Rare occurrence where they didn't defile the original. Only because of Jonah Hill.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will not be betting Heat, Nuggets or Panthers other than games. Whoever falls behind series then I will consider it. I'm going Kesha hard until 0:00.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have some cash me's available. I look for when payout falls below $100 and cash me is a decent amount. Going to check my remaining Frenchy coverage. If still a decent chance to land the fuck you final four, pass.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sweaty
Maddy

Ryby
Jabber

Pussykova
Pegula

Slutty

Even though only Slutty bottom bracket, I think she rolls. Going to stand Patrick McIrish.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alcatraz
Mushetti
Norrie
Titsy

Joker
Karen
Rublev

Ruin
Fritzy
Jerry
Rude

Sinner
Zverev
Tiafoe
Coric

Some only 1 ticket but absolutely loaded. Definitely stand Patrick McIrish.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dream fuck you:

Maddy
Ryby
Pussykova or Pegula
Slutty

Alcatraz or Norrie
Joker or Rublev
Ruin or Rude
Sinner

Then:

Ryby
Slutty

Doesn't matter
Doesn't matter

Doesn't matter even though Ryby and Rude is $1 millions. Not the only walkoff combo and I don't know the NBA/NHL trophy combo. Ok, sure. Ryby and Rude to remove any doubt. I'm just letting you know that $1 million may not be the biggest payout.