Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No matter who wins, I am going to be sofa king glad to get rid of all these dead Dwaft Queen tickets. They do not remove roosters until final bet graded even when drawing dead and they don't grade futures until the season or tournament is finished even if team, player is eliminated. I emailed them about this and they didn't even respond. I still have June 2022 because I accidentally bet Wimbledon 2023 but most everything above will be gone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fagduel is excellent in grading in a timely matter. As soon as team, player eliminated, gone. As soon as drawing dead, gone. Thank you, Fagduel.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lay off kane and Jimmy, boston. The pasword is uncouth. Jimmy brought a play in team 3 wins away from the trophy while injured and shorthanded. Denver was just too good. If it was Fakers, he lifts the trophy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Lay off kane and Jimmy, boston. The pasword is uncouth. Jimmy brought a play in team 3 wins away from the trophy while injured and shorthanded. Denver was just too good. If it was Fakers, he lifts the trophy.

That's The Only Thing That Matters

You Win That, And You Have The Whole Dance Floor To Yourself.

Remember, Miami Ended Their Season Just Like The Other 29 Teams In The League.

With Nothing.

Who Cares About Eastern Conference Championships And Western Conference Championships.

There's No Championship Parades For Those Things.

It's Always, HAIL TO THE VICTORS !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Jimmy Was Injured ??

Really ??

Maybe That's Why Miami Won Game 7 In Boston.

Because The Celtics Number 1 Star, Jayson Tatum, Played The Whole Game Injured, After Turning His Ankle, Seconds Into The Game.

boston massacre

EOG Master
First off, fuck anyone taking shots at the Heat, especially a Celtic fan, gee I'm sorry the 8th seeded 4/1 dog lost a series to the 1 seed, the Heat did something that will likely never happen again, a run for the ages that came up a little short, credit to the Nuggets, they have the best player in the world, and he played like it, and like I posted the other day, Vincent, Strus, and Martin all played great in the Eastern Conference playoffs, unfortunately none of them shot the ball well against Denver, Bam was terrific, easily their best player in the series, going head to head against Jokic, and giving up all that size, is as tough a matchup as you can give a player, but Bam responded and played well, as for Jimmy, I won't use injury as any excuse, maybe he wore down as the playoffs went on, for whatever reason he wasn't the same player in this series as he had been throughout the postseason, credit Denver's defense, Jimmy is a great finisher at the rim, gets fouled a lot and shoots a lot of free throws, but against the size and length of Denver he couldn't finish in close or draw fouls, so many times he got to the basket but missed the short shot, maybe if there goes my Herro had been healthy and able to play it might have made a difference, but I don't think he would have been enough to beat a clearly better Nuggets team, so a disappointing ending to a fantastic and fun season. One thing I can assure you is the Heat will be back, they have one of the best run franchises in the league, the best coach in the league, and in the last five years they have more playoff wins than the Celtics, Bucks, Sixers, Suns, Lakers, and Warriors. I think in the offseason Pat Riley will try to land a star, recently Damion Lillard was asked if there's a team he might want to be traded to, his first response was the Heat, a big three of Jimmy, Dame, and Bam looks pretty good to me. Anyway, it was a fun ride Dell, and glad you're back

Write Some More Chapters.

You Won Shit !

boston massacre

EOG Master
First off, fuck anyone taking shots at the Heat, especially a Celtic fan, gee I'm sorry the 8th seeded 4/1 dog lost a series to the 1 seed, the Heat did something that will likely never happen again, a run for the ages that came up a little short, credit to the Nuggets, they have the best player in the world, and he played like it, and like I posted the other day, Vincent, Strus, and Martin all played great in the Eastern Conference playoffs, unfortunately none of them shot the ball well against Denver, Bam was terrific, easily their best player in the series, going head to head against Jokic, and giving up all that size, is as tough a matchup as you can give a player, but Bam responded and played well, as for Jimmy, I won't use injury as any excuse, maybe he wore down as the playoffs went on, for whatever reason he wasn't the same player in this series as he had been throughout the postseason, credit Denver's defense, Jimmy is a great finisher at the rim, gets fouled a lot and shoots a lot of free throws, but against the size and length of Denver he couldn't finish in close or draw fouls, so many times he got to the basket but missed the short shot, maybe if there goes my Herro had been healthy and able to play it might have made a difference, but I don't think he would have been enough to beat a clearly better Nuggets team, so a disappointing ending to a fantastic and fun season. One thing I can assure you is the Heat will be back, they have one of the best run franchises in the league, the best coach in the league, and in the last five years they have more playoff wins than the Celtics, Bucks, Sixers, Suns, Lakers, and Warriors. I think in the offseason Pat Riley will try to land a star, recently Damion Lillard was asked if there's a team he might want to be traded to, his first response was the Heat, a big three of Jimmy, Dame, and Bam looks pretty good to me. Anyway, it was a fun ride Dell, and glad you're back

Keep Writing.

No One Cares About Most Playoff Wins The Last 5 Years.

This Is All That Matters.

And You Didn't Get It.

1686674626940.png

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I got it down to the end. And then this happened:

Ryby (quit 3rd round)
Rude (lost final)
Heat (lost final)
Panthers (lost final)

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
No matter who wins, I am going to be sofa king glad to get rid of all these dead Dwaft Queen tickets. They do not remove roosters until final bet graded even when drawing dead and they don't grade futures until the season or tournament is finished even if team, player is eliminated. I emailed them about this and they didn't even respond. I still have June 2022 because I accidentally bet Wimbledon 2023 but most everything above will be gone.

I really wish I knew what you were saying sometimes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck you, Fagduel.

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the abrupt exclusion of your account. There has been a routine check on your account in accordance with state regulations and guidelines. Your account is under review and someone from the Accounts Team will be reaching out to you within 72 business hours( 3 business days) on the results of the check with instructions on the next steps, or your account will be reactivated with no notice.

To elaborate, your state regulatory body requires a standard compliance check for all wagers that are defined as "big wins". Such wins are defined as those that exceed a $600 payout and/or are paid out at odds of 300-1. Please note that this is a state-requirement that FanDuel must comply with.

If that's a big win, I'd hate to see a big loss. I lost more than $1000 on these silly futures bets.

Unfortuantely its only for specific bets that exceed a $600 payout and/or are paid out at odds of 300-1.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there anything else I can help with in the meantime?

No except do I have to do anything or wait?

No you don't. The reviews are done within 3 business days or less. If anything else would be needed, an email would be sent directly to you.

ok. Will confirm I lost my ass.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My new rooster weapon. Sneaking in live over soccer. Just went 2-1. 2 roosters starting with +135 and +210. I'm getting back to the precipice and I'm putting that shit in.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I ever tell the story, there is more to it than meets the Eye on Gambling. My uncle Johnny played an integral part. This was a conspiracy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to do something I rarely do. If Tigers are ahead late or extend lead, I am going to bet Braves LIVE. Not much but as insurance so I don't have to deposit again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
2-2, FT. Goal dying seconds.

OVER 3.5 +425
Total Goals Live Betting
NETHERLANDS
CROATIA
Bet Ended Jun 14, 2023, 11:45:00 AM

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm coming you fuckers. I'm coming. Not $1 million. Not $2 million. Not $3 million. Not $4 million. $5 million. And then I'll do the same 2nd book and 3rd and 4th.