Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Right now my entire focus is on MLB divisions. I want to lock in every AL Pauly Shore central scenario.

Tigers
White Sux
Indians
Twins

Royals, they don't have a chance. Ignore them. If I can lock this shit division down, walkoff reduced to:

Orioles
Angels
Cubbies
Giants

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But it is even worse and worse. It's like intending to say hello to the father when the daughter isn't even present and telling the father you want to fuck his daughter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even that may not apply. It is like meeting someone who is not the father. The father and daughter are not even present. And instead of saying hello to whoever, you say I want to fuck Jack Smith's or whatever daughter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Would the Tigers be buyers in the trade market if in contention of the division but no chance in the playoffs? Interesting scenario. They need 1 bat and 1 arm. Need more than that but realistically that is the be best they can get.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Panthers would have had no chance against Birmingham but I will would have won $450 and had a championship look. LSU is my only trophy all summer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The thread password is Bless You Boys. I have Tigers action every game. I am hoping they take 1st by the All Star breaking good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Non sequitur reply, kane. My analogy was about gaffes. What you posted are not gaffes. Trump meant to say what he said. Surely you agree Biden literally confessing to treason with no possible connecting context he might have mistakenly mashed is wtf.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What you posted would be relevant with my fuck your daughter analogy. Trump would have said I fucked Ivanka before she got too old for me when he meant to say she went to private schools.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is not much left to confirm with Hunter and Joe. Joe directly participating. Action taken to benefit bribers. Money received by Joe. I think Comer either has it or is first and goal to having it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Was Hunter joking when he threatened some chink to pay him $5 million or pay the consequences? With his father sitting next to him. He was paid in fool days later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This has nothing to do with Hunter, his laptop or anyone else, this has to do with you posting a 14 second clip, and taking what Biden joked about as him being serious, when it's clear he was joking as he said right after

Keep clinging to joke. The walls are closing in.