Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Biden was joking about selling state secrets. Conceded. Now a question for you. If Biden was "in the room when it happened", high crime of bribery and possibly treason?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine a father thinking this is funny and posting it on Twitter. His 6 year old performing a simulated sex act on Big Foot. Add unfit father to Ziggy's resume.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you people understand and appreciate my contempt and hatred of John Ziegler? howid does a pre pubescent girl think to grab Big Foot by the pussy without adult influence and I doubt it is the mother.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In my opinion and in all siriusness, someone tweeted he may suffer from sleep apnea so the marks would be a breathing device he wears so he doesn't suffocate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What a joke of a Ryby draw. Has a touch opening match so no bunnies and will have to go through Pinky, Jabber, Slutty and Sweaty if no upsets. That's almost every top contender.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's talk. I know why DeSantis is running. He thinks he can win and he's trying to win. He can't and he won't but I understand why he has chosen a suicide campaign. Chris Christie can't win and I don't think he's trying to win. One or two big and small gaffes, ok. No it's been nonstop big and small and his campaign is basically trolling Trump or attempting to troll Trump. No different than being a CNN or MSDNC personality. Maybe he's in the race solely to take DeSantis out in the debates like he did Marco. We'll cee. In the meantime, throw the damn towel and make it XXX-large.