Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

Re: Winningway's Easy Money Season Long

I know sixers are hot but its been alot of recent games on the road. It will def be a battle tothe end and Im simply just giving the close match up to the home team in this one. Not much thought cause I had to rush to work so follow the Units and bet small. Just enjoy the new years!!

LeonShuffle

EOG Enthusiast

Anyone in Manyunk Philly, its going to be a crazy night!!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

My girlfriend and I were considering going to Manayunk tonight but decided to stay in Jersey instead. I definitely would have bought you a drink or two if we had gone. Have fun.

NJrookie

EOG Member

wow .......... you are the shiznit !!!!!!!!!!! I was watching the game and first half looked all 76ers. Then BAM ! You are right again .

cedar

EOG Member

Again...Happy New Year !!!! Keep it up kid you are the best.:cheers

threw 100 on clippers at the half as well since i knew you would be right on the money as always my friend. winner winner clipper dinner.

UcantBserious

EOG Member

Are you for real??? Where is the crystal ball? Thanks Again. YOU ARE THE MAN!!! You just don't lose, Ive been showing all my friends the thread and they say they will start following after you lose. At this rate I don't think that is going to happen. Keep it up

UcantBserious

love to win

EOG Member

thanks!! i should have just dump my account on this play and not lose it all on cfb today

ali2coolwitu

EOG Member

Winningways...sorry is there a reason why you ONLY bet on the clippers? Did you just think that the other games were too much of a risk? How do you do it?

JimmyJet

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry bud, post review from now on. No solicitation since you went tout.

He has not gone tout. He was thinking about it and setup a website but decided to continue to post for free here and not charge for his picks at this time. If you read the entire thread you would know this. No offense, maybe even thinking about it is against your rules.

I dont even know what gone tout means? The reason why I bet the clippers is because I knew that the Clippers were going to win. I didnt bet the others because I was unsure of the outcome. There was a day where I used to bet all the plays but I decided Id rather bet less and win more than bet more and win less. Think about it. Only three games today, I just got to work and saw the lines. Let me think about them and ill post during my lunch break. Im leaning Lakers as of now.

JimmyJet

EOG Enthusiast

I dont even know what gone tout means? The reason why I bet the clippers is because I knew that the Clippers were going to win. I didnt bet the others because I was unsure of the outcome. There was a day where I used to bet all the plays but I decided Id rather bet less and win more than bet more and win less. Think about it. Only three games today, I just got to work and saw the lines. Let me think about them and ill post during my lunch break. Im leaning Lakers as of now.

Vinny...they will not allow a poster to talk about their own website or selling picks in this forum....only the site promotions forum. That is why the moderator warned you. When you sell your picks, which you are not doing now, than you will be called a tout. They do not want people advertising their own website and offering to sell picks in the free forums. It will get you banned for doing that and what the moderator was saying is your posts are now subject to review before they are allowed to be posted because you talked about selling picks. Just forget about the selling picks and the website......when you decide to go that route than advertise in site promotions not here in free forums.....that will get you in trouble. Capish?

Sorry Moderator, Only picks will be discussed from now on. I have not gone tout and wont for months. These winners are all free!1/1YTD- 88-42-1Here are two more winners Start the year off right and keep this streak alive. Im going to see how long this streak goes until I lose again. Now 11-110 U- Lakers -12Kobe wont lose the first game of the year. Plus rebound off of a slumping Lakers. 3 U- Orlando -8 Magic wins by ten.

Sorry Moderator, Only picks will be discussed from now on. I have not gone tout and wont for months. These winners are all free!1/1YTD- 88-42-1Here are two more winners Start the year off right and keep this streak alive. Im going to see how long this streak goes until I lose again. Now 11-110 U- Lakers -12Kobe wont lose the first game of the year. Plus rebound off of a slumping Lakers. 3 U- Orlando -8 Magic wins by ten.
how many units on the Lakers i cant even read it. seems like a shitload of points for a team struggling as much as they are and Tyreke Evans should cause problems for the Fakeshow.

how many units on the Lakers i cant even read it. seems like a shitload of points for a team struggling as much as they are and Tyreke Evans should cause problems for the Fakeshow.

I would say its 3U. He didnt say it was a big play today and thats his usual small bet. Also, Evans is still questionable for tonights game with his ankle injury, but so is Artest.

10 U Lakers -125 U Orlando -8I know Lakers are struggling but think about it, Dont you think the Lakers (at home) will easily beat sacremento by ten. I think its at least a ten point game and 12 is a line that favors us. I sacremento covers alot of games and might make it tough but Kobe isnt going to start off the new year with a loss and the crowd will get the Lakers pumped. Its a blow out

LeonShuffle

EOG Enthusiast

I'm with you on these Vinny, but are you really risking 10% of your bankroll on the Lakers?

Yeah 10 percent. Im stepping all my units up. Ive been so hot lately i figure we wager little more.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

losses happen and its on the followers to bet that much. I was fortunate not to bet that much but i did go big on orlando. I was shitting my pants most of that game too!!! Thank god they pulled through on that LOL Sorry about the lakers big dog, but just keep doin what your doin and you will make that up in about 1 day LOL Good Job and keep up the good work brotha!

EvilPirate

EOG Member

No matter for the loss it is inevitable, but your money managment is too risky! Experts that make a living out of sports betting suggest that 2% of the total bankroll is the highest amount you should wager on any given event. Everything else is too risky. They also say that sound money managment is 70% of long term success. What if you lost five 10 units bets in a row? 50% of your bank is wiped out. It is a sport after all and its outcome is not 100% predictable. I suggest you to do flat staking of 2-3% of your bankroll on all bets to maximize your gains because you have an amazing (kinda spooky also) hit rate. GL and keep up the great work!

NJrookie

EOG Member

I think the man knows what he is doing . If he's feeling it ..... he's feeling it . No one is forcing anyone to wager the same amount as him. People just joining the forum to give negative feedback ? Go get a life .

1/2

YTD-89-43-1

Sorry about the Loss. Its actually a blessing in disquise and Ill tell you about that tomorrow. I went to bed at half time cause I knew they were going to win still but doubted it was going to be by 15. Well ill go back to some small plays today.

5 U- Miami -6
5 U- Utah

Here is my theory about going big. I have been betting conservative (3 U) usually. Its the new years and I want to try to go big. I established the fact that I keep the losing streaks from happening so why not wager a little more. I did 3 U for low bets, 9 U for medium bets, and 20 for big bets, typically. Now I am just keeping the same money management but upping all my units a little since I have a bigger bank total and win consistently.
Now my small wagers will be 5 U and everything will be based off of that rather than 3 U. I know it means I can lose my bankroll faster but also means I can win faster and I am solely raising the bar since im winning. If i hit a slump, Ill go back to 3 U base. If you feel uncomfortable with 5 U small bets just remember that I use three general categories and bet 3 rather than 5. Any questions... Leave a post. Ill be on the laptop all day. Mainly preparing for a big day tomorrow.

fox sixers

EOG Member

At a clip of 65%-70% I think winningways is doing it the right way.. obviously if you consistly do every bet a 2-3 %, your not making nearly what you can make. the 10 % or the big bet up 20% or more, isn't that a big bet? to many it is... but if your winning rate is at 65-70% and your confident on your bet.. Isn't it worth it?

Utah- 5.5

EvilPirate

EOG Member

At a clip of 65%-70% I think winningways is doing it the right way.. obviously if you consistly do every bet a 2-3 %, your not making nearly what you can make. the 10 % or the big bet up 20% or more, isn't that a big bet? to many it is... but if your winning rate is at 65-70% and your confident on your bet.. Isn't it worth it?

WW218 has ability to pick winners far more often than average bettor and his strategy is working great. But most bettors can?t hit that high percentage and 2% stake will allow bankroll to survive over a long losing period. We all had very long streaks when we picked far more losers than winners that would easily wipe out 5%-10% per pick bettor. I personally maximize WW218 winning streak by 3.5% per every bet. They say that minimum of 500 bets are required to know if you are able to find value or not and there will be many winning and losing streaks in that period. Most professionals consider yearly ROI of 105% as great. That?s all from me, i spammed this thread too much already :)

Two plays tomorrow. One HUGE play. Dont miss it. up and will be posting all my picks on there from now on. The free plays I post there I will also be posting here if im allowed.

I want to thank everyone for their support and knowledge. With the purchase of the picks you will receive a daily email of the picks and explanations, access to VIP lounge, and many many winners.

Sorry for the suddenness but Im going back to school and playing baseball so I spent the time now to develop the website. Plenty of more winners are going to be coming so DONT MISS OUT. BIG BIG play tomorrow.

Thanks again and ill still be on the site regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two plays tomorrow. One HUGE play. Dont miss it. up and will be posting all my picks on there from now on. The free plays I post there I will also be posting here if im allowed.

I want to thank everyone for their support and knowledge. With the purchase of the picks you will receive a daily email of the picks and explanations, access to VIP lounge, and many many winners.

Like I said before, If you made meaningful contributions to this page you will receive the rest of the season free.

Sorry for the suddenness but Im going back to school and playing baseball so I spent the time now to develop the website. Plenty of more winners are going to be coming so DONT MISS OUT. BIG BIG play tomorrow.

Thanks again and ill still be on the site regularly.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

who cares guy,no1 wants to but your stupid picks ya tout
go sell somewhere else
how bout them kings and bobcats LMFAO
im all over whoever the jazz are playing tonight since they suck

Last edited by a moderator:

Your almost funny dude. What is funny is that I have been capping for months and you have for years and I already picked more winners than you have. Look at the views and replies. If i was as good as you I wouldnt be wasting my time or money.

mrconfident

EOG Member

who cares guy,no1 wants to but your stupid picks ya tout
go sell somewhere else
how bout them kings and bobcats LMFAO
im all over whoever the jazz are playing tonight since they suck

Why the sudden change of heart? You've been all over homies nuts from the getgo now all of a sudden?

Your almost funny dude. What is funny is that I have been capping for months and you have for years and I already picked more winners than you have. Look at the views and replies. If i was as good as you I wouldnt be wasting my time or money.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

what is funny is you only bet 20 a unit thats fuckin chump change young man
you will not make any money in the long run in the nba because their are players who throw games and the ends of games are bs with fouls and shit
i only bet on college and pro football, thats where the money to be mades at
fuck ya website Vin

If the jazz dont cover tonight this guy has put alot of people in a bad situation. This is why it never ends up good when guys like this go on a lucky run. It happens on here a few times a year where someone gets hot then they bury alot of people.