Wow giving me 7.5 on WFT?

Let's see if Smith gets a bit healthier this week, but Im very intrigued by getting over a TD with this WFT team that has nothing to lose.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
...............and the game will be an 8/8:30P game and we have seen Brady struggle in games where he is usually asleep or at home resting with his ugly wife (and she is ugly - never understand what people see in her - she isn't even the best looking of her sisters and it's really not even close).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WFT is very close to WTF.

And that's what a lot of people think of the situation involving an NFL team's nickname.

Back to the games, I like a sharp gambler's first impression.

So WILDBILL has me interested in the Footballers now.

And besides, I don't require too much persuading with any underdog side.

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
I don't see how Wash scores much as TB has the top ranked rush D. Its probably the worst matchup for them.

Smith was a sitting duck last night when Eagles decided to come after him. Tampa loves to blitz....Smith better be more mobile next game

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Smith was a sitting duck last night when Eagles decided to come after him. Tampa loves to blitz....Smith better be more mobile next game
It’s ballsy but the numbers should be low- look at Cam Sims props. McLauren isn’t healthy either.

Heim

EOG Master
I liked them to win the East, but last night decimated Eagles were right there until Pederson decided to
but in a guy who hadn't thrown a ball in over two years.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm going to wait, public is going to be all over Brady in a playoff game. Think this a very live dog. If you ignore all the Haskins games WFT is a decent team.

Waiting is paying off.

You can grab 8.5 points right now on the Footballers at Wynn or MGM Mirage properties.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Brown is playing well. Very well. In regards to the spread, I'm buying Washington. Some of these guys on Washington's defense are too good. I know they played in a bad division but TB has been beating up on teams with absolutely no defensive threats like Lions and Falcons. I believe Chase Young when he says he's coming. Absolutely no threat to run from Brady now.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
WFT is one of the worst teams in football bar none. They played the easiest schedule in the NFL and managed only 7-9. Although it is always dangerous to lay points in the NFL playoffs, there is no real home field this year, I went with the Brady bunch -7 minus 120.

kane

EOG master
I remember several years ago the Seahawks won their division with a similar record, they ended up hosting a playoff game against the Saints who were the much better team, it was the same scenario as this week's Tampa/Wash game, and the Hawks won the game SU, not saying the WFT wins the game, but it made me remember the Sea/NO game

kane

EOG master
I think the best bet is the Under, it's hard to see how WFT scores many points, and they should be able to get enough pressure on Brady to keep the Buccs offense in check, I'm already down on Under 46.5

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
WFT is one of the worst teams in football bar none. They played the easiest schedule in the NFL and managed only 7-9. Although it is always dangerous to lay points in the NFL playoffs, there is no real home field this year, I went with the Brady bunch -7 minus 120.

THIS

They can't run...they can't throw...they need several turnovers in + territory to hang in there, McClauren is a very good player but he is really banged up.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

7 I guess is a different story but if they played BUMS all year I would agree but that simply isn't the case. Their defense is good enough to hang if not upset TB. Facts.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
TB reminds me of a team exploiting terrible defenses for 40 tricking you only to come crashing down against somebody somewhat legitimate.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I remember several years ago the Seahawks won their division with a similar record, they ended up hosting a playoff game against the Saints who were the much better team, it was the same scenario as this week's Tampa/Wash game, and the Hawks won the game SU, not saying the WFT wins the game, but it made me remember the Sea/NO game

The "Beast Quake" game.

Final score: Seahawks 41 Saints 36.

Seattle was a 10-point underdog in some spots.

Or the infamous Tebow game too, Broncos double digit dogs as improbable division champs. It's a tough round to back big chalk because they are a long way from a title. You get a team that has serious aspirations pacing themselves against teams that have one bullet in the shotgun and they are going to use it. Big upset winners rarely cover as big dogs again the next week.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Or the infamous Tebow game too, Broncos double digit dogs as improbable division champs. It's a tough round to back big chalk because they are a long way from a title. You get a team that has serious aspirations pacing themselves against teams that have one bullet in the shotgun and they are going to use it. Big upset winners rarely cover as big dogs again the next week.

Only so much gas in the tank.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

1992 Winter Olympics. USA met Russia in the Medal Round for the first time since the 1980 Miracle on Ice. It was an unreal atmosphere and when USA tied it 2-2 late in 2P the place was buzzing during intermission. The Unified Team (what Russia was called then) scored 3 in 3P to win 5-2.

The next day USA played for the Bronze Medal. As soon as the players came on to the ice I knew they were gonna get smoked. You could clearly see it in their eyes they were emotionally shot! They lost 6-1 and the game wasn't even that close. It looked like the game was played 7-on-5.

USA did not beat the Unified Team but they put everything they had into that game and had nothing left for the next day. Broncos had nothing left after beating the Stillers the way they did.

kane

EOG master

I remember that game, Tebow threw a long TD pass to win it