Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Hope not....I have you in the death pool.....

The median age of those who catch the virus is down to 41....no longer an old person disease....
only because everyone can get tested. Many young people weren't being tested before. Now it's free and everyone can be tested in many states. I was tested yesterday and got same day results. Came back "negative".

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Anybody can catch the virus, the elderly and those with co-morbidities are by far the most at risk for hospitalization and death.

Just curious about your opinion of counting asymptomatic people in death rate. Should they or should they not be counted?

(Asymptomatic is defined as zero symptoms but test positive)

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Fauci hasn't been right yet. Trump closed down China, then he closed Europe and Fauci was still saying no need to change your life style.

Look Trump did try to act early and certain dems were yelling racist...but over 400k still got here from China.

Japan, S Korea and Singapore had many cases but he didn't ban them....he closed Europe but not UK nor Ireland

In addition airport screening is useless w a virus incubation period of 14 days.

A common sense conclusion is maybe some of his actions delayed the outbreak ....a little

Ray Luca

EOG Master
But now Trump acts as if nothing is wrong.
The Red States are overrun w Corona
Parents I've spoken to in those States (Republican) have serious concerns about sending their kids back to school

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
But now Trump acts as if nothing is wrong.
The Red States are overrun w Corona
Parents I've spoken to in those States (Republican) have serious concerns about sending their kids back to school

The red states only have about 50,000 deaths to go to reach the blue states.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Rona started as one case, infection, in the US at some point 12/19 or about. Even with a proven vaccine, it will take many months, if not years to wipe 19 off the map. Any drugs that proves it's worth to reduce the infection is certainly a blessing. Do you really, really think locking down the USA for another 9 to 12 months is going to be effective, 100% effective. I say 100% effective, because that seems to be the only acceptable outcome of those who find fault with everything. Purity is not obtainable.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Rona started as one case, infection, in the US at some point 12/19 or about. Even with a proven vaccine, it will take many months, if not years to wipe 19 off the map. Any drugs that proves it's worth to reduce the infection is certainly a blessing. Do you really, really think locking down the USA for another 9 to 12 months is going to be effective, 100% effective. I say 100% effective, because that seems to be the only acceptable outcome of those who find fault with everything. Purity is not obtainable.

No definitely not..but we opened up too soon and too many mixed messages from the onset.

We should have done a nationwide lockdown for 3 or 4 months. We should have been told there is a new virus we know nothing about but if you are old and or sick or have xyz underlying issues....u have to stay home until we know more.

Stimulus and unemployment on steroids is until end of July.....do u know how many people are making more money staying home instead of returning to work

Masks were a major no no at the start also...tests were botched....still today all these months later many waiting several hours down south for tests

NY NJ proved the science worked but it will definitely come back here now....common sense.

I'm sorry. Zero leadership on this. Its America and we handled worse than everyone else. Sad

alfie

EOG Dedicated
ray, i am truly not taking a side or defending either.
don't you think 4 months later some answers might seem clearer now.....
from day 1, it sure seems there was not a doctor anywhere that had a plan or a direction how to handle this. the top doctors/ scientists in the usa have been all over the map. data and projections were not accurate. i don't know what to believe from WHO.
to say we should of done this or that is easy, but not realistic......

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Anybody can catch the virus, the elderly and those with co-morbidities are by far the most at risk for hospitalization and death.

Every person who tests positive and those close to them ain't going to work for a few weeks

Hundreds of thousands in some states.

keep counting tap outs tho but don't come back here blaming the economy on Jimmy Carter.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
USA will never control this and never intended to.

Every economic power in the world is open for business, ramping up to full production and take your market.

You blame each other count deaths and stare at the exchanges because it pacifies you. Your chosen measures of success blind you.

You are so far fukked you need to start killing each other en masse.

Cuz there ain't enough left for all of you.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
ray, i am truly not taking a side or defending either.
don't you think 4 months later some answers might seem clearer now.....
from day 1, it sure seems there was not a doctor anywhere that had a plan or a direction how to handle this. the top doctors/ scientists in the usa have been all over the map. data and projections were not accurate. i don't know what to believe from WHO.
to say we should of done this or that is easy, but not realistic......

Well the data was mostly projections based on the action of people...and constantly changed

I don't have answers but I find Fauci credible and a decent man. What I do know is:

Virus is exploding and everything open so that has to become a disaster

These guys saying deaths way down but lets hope they are correct. Lets see it come August 1st as death lags by up to two cycles of incubation. 14 to 28 days

There was zero WH plan for Covid from the start and that remains today. BunkerBoy thought he could wish it away and didn’t want to disrupt the stock market. Obama staff gave BunkerBoy their entire pandemic playbook in an actual binder and it was entirely ignored. All the trumpanzees here have been twisting themselves into knots making every excuse imaginable for BunkerBoys inept leadership to this crisis. They’ve even become epidemiologists in the last 5 months. It’s fucking maddening.

3A2066D0-9969-4937-9C18-23013E32ABD2.jpeg

Ray Luca

EOG Master
There was zero WH plan for Covid from the start and that remains today. BunkerBoy thought he could wish it away and didn’t want to disrupt the stock market. Obama staff gave BunkerBoy their entire pandemic playbook in an actual binder and it was entirely ignored. All the trumpanzees here have been twisting themselves into knots making every excuse imaginable for BunkerBoys inept leadership to this crisis. They’ve even become epidemiologists in the last 5 months. It’s fucking maddening.

View attachment 7461925

Don’t worry, we’re doing very well, it’s under control and it’s going to go away.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No definitely not..but we opened up too soon and too many mixed messages from the onset.

We should have done a nationwide lockdown for 3 or 4 months. We should have been told there is a new virus we know nothing about but if you are old and or sick or have xyz underlying issues....u have to stay home until we know more.

Stimulus and unemployment on steroids is until end of July.....do u know how many people are making more money staying home instead of returning to work

Masks were a major no no at the start also...tests were botched....still today all these months later many waiting several hours down south for tests

NY NJ proved the science worked but it will definitely come back here now....common sense.

I'm sorry. Zero leadership on this. Its America and we handled worse than everyone else. Sad

Yeah. NY and NJ proved the science worked. LMAO.

That's why they have the highest death rates in the country.

Could you be any dumber?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 7461925

Yup. That's why the federal government had so many ventilators in reserve. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You are without a doubt not only the dumbest person on any forum but you are the biggest asshole as well.

Did they allow you to reproduce?

Like all the others, you have to argue like a 12 year old with ad hominem attacks because you can't address the content of the post.

Anyone who thinks NY and NJ are a good examples of how to deal with the virus has absolutely ZERO intelligence. They've handled it the worst of anyone in the entire world. The numbers speak for themselves.

Yup. All it was going to take was a few people on a pandemic team to stop this virus. LOL.

Delusional much?

You try to pass yourself off as intelligent but I think creative is more applicable.

Your go to tactic is to nit pick fragments of a statement while ignoring the main issue

This pandemic has been a clusterfuck from the start because the WH has never had any plan in place and has offered zero leadership.

And the irony is just so fucking rich being called delusional while you continue to lick BunkerBoys boots after every colossal fuck up

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Like all the others, you have to argue like a 12 year old with ad hominem attacks because you can't address the content of the post.

Anyone who thinks NY and NJ are a good examples of how to deal with the virus has absolutely ZERO intelligence. They've handled it the worst of anyone in the entire world. The numbers speak for themselves.

You are a total waste of my time. Its an outrageous statement. Lets see how the other States handle all the cases and get the infection rate down to 1% without lockdown.

I never used the ignore button and I've been around periodically since the Shrink but I'm about to press it

You try to pass yourself off as intelligent but I think creative is more applicable.

Your go to tactic is to nit pick fragments of a statement while ignoring the main issue

This pandemic has been a clusterfuck from the start because the WH has never had any plan in place and has offered zero leadership.

And the irony is just so fucking rich being called delusional while you continue to lick BunkerBoys boots after every colossal fuck up

How do you want Monkey reply to your idiotic arguments? More people on the job would have stopped an unknown virus? Trump immediately put the best on the job with a task force. The democrats fought everything Trump did and Trump turned out to be right.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Obama should be investigated , he may be the one behind this thing. Went into cahots with the Chinese to make the king flu.

How else can we explain him predicting in 2014 that in 5 years maybe we would have a pandemic ( coronavirus 2019)

Literally no one else saw this unstoppable nightmare virus coming. But this guy knew?

How do you want Monkey reply to your idiotic arguments? More people on the job would have stopped an unknown virus? Trump immediately put the best on the job with a task force. The democrats fought everything Trump did and Trump turned out to be right.

Idiotic arguments.....you and the rest of the trumpanzees have made non stop idiotic statements regarding Covid from the start.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Obama should be investigated , he may be the one behind this thing. Went into cahots with the Chinese to make the king flu.

How else can we explain him predicting in 2014 that in 5 years maybe we would have a pandemic ( coronavirus 2019)

Literally no one else saw this unstoppable nightmare virus coming. But this guy knew?

LOVE the sarcasm.