Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Im about an hour north of Atlanta.....maybe 10% of the people Ive seen are wearing masks...it may actually be less than that.
Saw a curbside delivery of food being made...no mask
Store clerks not wearing them. Actually heard a store clerk say that the hot breath creates germs in the mask so whats the point in wearing one.
People walking around like nothing is going on....stupid fuks
The dumb fucks are people like you that think a cloth rag with holes in it will protect you from something that's no a big deal to begin with. That mask is like trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence.

The dumb fucks are people like you that think a cloth rag with holes in it will protect you from something that's no a big deal to begin with. That mask is like trying to stop mosquitos with a chain link fence.

A guy who’s claimed expertise in epidemiology last few months calling someone else a dumb fuck

LMFAO

Could really care less where the Gov caught Covid.

I’m thankful for the governor allowing BunkerBoy to put on that massively successful Tulsa rally

kane

EOG master
If everyone had been wearing a mask and practiced social distancing back when this thing first hit us, it would probably be over by now. Unfortunately too many Americans take their cue from the president, who has failed bigly in dealing with the virus from the onset. So now we're almost back to where we started, Trump has blood on his hands

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If everyone had been wearing a mask and practiced social distancing back when this thing first hit us, it would probably be over by now. Unfortunately too many Americans take their cue from the president, who has failed bigly in dealing with the virus from the onset. So now we're almost back to where we started, Trump has blood on his hands
Nothing Trump could have said or done to stop stupid spoiled Americans from doing what they were going to do. Now perception is another thing and I do think this costs him the election.

mr merlin

EOG Master
CA has had mask restrictions longer than most, they never really reopened either, none of that helped them one bit. Why do liberals always look for someone to blame? it's a virus, it spreads, get over it.

kane

EOG master
Nothing Trump could have said or done to stop stupid spoiled Americans from doing what they were going to do.[/B] Now perception is another thing and I do think this costs him the election.

To an extent you're right, but there are millions of his followers who would have worn masks from the start had he worn one and told them to wear one as well. All he had to do was be seen wearing a mask and urge his supporters to all wear one, tell them the importance of wearing one, had he done that, millions more people would have followed his lead, of course not everyone, but a lot more would have, and we'd all be in much better shape than we are

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
To an extent you're right, but there are millions of his followers who would have worn masks from the start had he worn one and told them to wear one as well. All he had to do was be seen wearing a mask and urge his supporters to all wear one, tell them the importance of wearing one, had he done that, millions more people would have followed his lead, of course not everyone, but a lot more would have, and we'd all be in much better shape than we are

Right. Then all of you fuckheads would have been the ones not wearing masks.

You really don't get any of this. Do you?

kane

EOG master
Right. Then all of you fuckheads would have been the ones not wearing masks.

You really don't get any of this. Do you?

WRONG! The mask wearers would have still worn masks just the same, hell I would have even praised Trump for doing the right thing, but he hasn't done the right thing is 4 years, why should he start now

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
WRONG! The mask wearers would have still worn masks just the same, hell I would have even praised Trump for doing the right thing, but he hasn't done the right thing is 4 years, why should he start now

Uh huh. He's never done ANYTHING right according to you, but this time he would have. LMAO.

You idiots don't even hear the stupidity you spew.

kane

EOG master
You can't possibly be dumb enough to think the reason we wear masks is because Trump doesn't, you can't be dumb enough to think we would just do the opposite of whatever Trump does. We wear masks because according the health experts it saves lives and helps beat the virus, not because Trump doesn't wear one, that's just flat out dumb

kane

EOG master
Uh huh. He's never done ANYTHING right according to you, but this time he would have. LMAO.

You idiots don't even hear the stupidity you spew.

Like I said, had Trump worn a mask and told his followers to all wear one, I would have given him credit, but that didn't happen, and because of it, we're fucked

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course you do the opposite of what Trump says. Literally every day you're in here criticizing him.

Do you really not even know what the fuck you do day in and day out?

kane

EOG master
Pence has been wearing one recently, good for him, a little late to the party, but credit to him for finally realizing it's the smart thing to do. I would make the same post about Trump had he realized it's the smart thing to do as well

kane

EOG master
Of course you do the opposite of what Trump says. Literally every day you're in here criticizing him.

Do you really not even know what the fuck you do day in and day out?

I've been a mask wearer since day fucking one, and the thought that I would have stopped wearing one had Trump worn one is too ridiculous for me to even comment on any more

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He's been seen one time wearing a mask, and that was when he was at Walter Reed and had no choice, his advisors have been trying for a while to get him to wear one, to no avail other than the one time last week

there is a pic of him wearing one in Detroit I believe at one of the auto factories. It wasn’t supposed to get out.

Cases and/or deaths down today?

Haven't seen any celebratory posts from the left.

You and the other trumpanzees claiming non trumpers are rooting for deaths is such a moronic talking point

First off, if anyone here were actually rooting for deaths are you stupid enough to think that would make deaths more likely?

BunkerBoys lack of action has lead to deaths

Fox News and others here have been the ones downplaying deaths placing the economy ahead of health and mortality

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You and the other trumpanzees claiming non trumpers are rooting for deaths is such a moronic talking point

Yeah. It's so moronic that it's just coincidence that you dipshits are here giving a tally every day one or the other is up.

First off, if anyone here were actually rooting for deaths are you stupid enough to think that would make deaths more likely?

Was this supposed to make sense or is this the dumbest question I've ever read?

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bird Brain's Rallies Drawing Lots of Ants in The Basement.

They Do Come Out of The Ground in The Warm Weather.

Plus, He Gets To Use Sign Language, Without Having To Worry about Spreading Any of Those Aerosol Droplets To The Basement Crowd.

Trump was great through this whole thing. The states and local officials make the determination on masks. It's stupid to think that NYC should be under the same rules as small towns in the Midwest.