Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

alfie

EOG Dedicated
White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci told "The Daily Briefing" Wednesday that he does not believe President Trump distorted facts about the coronavirus pandemic. On "The Daily Briefing," host John Roberts asked Fauci if he thought Trump had played down the threat of the virus. "No, I didn't," Fauci responded. "I didn't get any sense that he was distorting anything. I mean in my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. And when he would go out, I'd hear him discussing the same sort of things. He would often say, 'We just got through with a briefing with the group from the task force,' and would talk about it. So it may have happened, but I have not seen that kind of distortion."

Bushay

NHL Expert
White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci told "The Daily Briefing" Wednesday that he does not believe President Trump distorted facts about the coronavirus pandemic. On "The Daily Briefing," host John Roberts asked Fauci if he thought Trump had played down the threat of the virus. "No, I didn't," Fauci responded. "I didn't get any sense that he was distorting anything. I mean in my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. And when he would go out, I'd hear him discussing the same sort of things. He would often say, 'We just got through with a briefing with the group from the task force,' and would talk about it. So it may have happened, but I have not seen that kind of distortion."
That's old news. Trump admitted to deliberately killing 3/4 of all Coronavirus victims today. Try and catch up.

blueline

EOG Master
its being reported he did the interviews and book because he thought he could " out maneuver" Woodward

hahahahahahaa how delusional is this scumbag

kane

EOG master
Show me where he didn't follow Fauci in Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July or Aug.

Fauci recommended mask wearing, Trump didn't. Fauci recommended social distancing and said holding rallies in arenas was a bad idea, Trump held several rallies in arenas with no mask wearing. Fauci said we should increase testing, Trump decreased testing, just a few examples

Fauci recommended mask wearing, Trump didn't. Fauci recommended social distancing and said holding rallies in arenas was a bad idea, Trump held several rallies in arenas with no mask wearing. Fauci said we should increase testing, Trump decreased testing, just a few examples
How many people died because of Trump rallies?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Listen all you Trump freaks. He told the American public at the END of February the virus is the new Dem hoax...BUT in the beginning of February he told Woodward it was airborne and serious

He should resign immediately

He stopped travel from China by then. Obviously he didn't think the virus was a hoax. He said the Dem panic was a hoax. Stop buying libtard propaganda.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just think, a guy like woodward had his hayday 50 years ago, and he's been coasting on what happened during watergate since then. Trump is at his peak right now, in his 70's, he's one of the rare humans who's prestige and accomplishments rise steadily over his lifetime. it's incredible really.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Libtards just believe what they want to be true.

Not one of them will even acknowledge that post because it doesn’t coincide with their fucked up, lying narrative.

kane

EOG master
How many people died because of Trump rallies?

Other than Herman Cain, I don't know how many others died, but you asked me to give you an example of where Trump didn't listen to Fauci and I did, he said holding rallies was a bad idea, trump ignored him

billysink

EOG Dedicated
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Trump tweet

“We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great. But we’re working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn’t get out of hand. But it’s, you know, it’s something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa

We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Trump, in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, when asked how concerned he was about the coronavirus

“We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”
Trump, in his State of the Union address

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”
Trump, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Trump tweet. Stock markets have since fallen into correction territory.

“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Trump, at a coronavirus task force press briefing

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in North Charleston, S.C.

“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”

Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”
Trump, while visiting CDC headquarters in Atlanta. This was false. In fact, at this time testing capacity was about 75,000 nationally, according to the CDC.

“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
Trump, to reporters at the U.S. Capitol

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
President Trump, in an interview with CNBC, was asked about the first diagnosed U.S. case. He said he wasn’t worried about a pandemic.

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Trump tweet

“We only have five people. Hopefully, everything’s going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it’s all going to be great. But we’re working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn’t get out of hand. But it’s, you know, it’s something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa

We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Trump, in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, when asked how concerned he was about the coronavirus

“We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat.”
Trump, in his State of the Union address

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true. But we’re doing great in our country. China, I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s going to all work out fine.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

“In our country, we only have, basically, 12 cases and most of those people are recovering and some cases fully recovered. So it’s actually less.”
Trump, in an interview with Geraldo Rivera

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
Trump tweet. Stock markets have since fallen into correction territory.

“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Trump, at a coronavirus task force press briefing

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. … One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. … And this is their new hoax.”
Trump, at a campaign rally in North Charleston, S.C.

“Gallup just gave us the highest rating ever for the way we are handling the CoronaVirus situation. The April 2009-10 Swine Flu, where nearly 13,000 people died in the U.S., was poorly handled.”

Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is.”
Trump, while visiting CDC headquarters in Atlanta. This was false. In fact, at this time testing capacity was about 75,000 nationally, according to the CDC.

“This was unexpected. … And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
Trump, to reporters at the U.S. Capitol

Neat out of context quotes. Is the stock market still in correction territory?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
MARCH 25, 2020

Nobody would ever believe a thing like that’s possible. Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming, but now we know, and we know it can happen and happen again.”

Trump at a task force briefing, claiming falsely that no one saw a pandemic like the coronavirus coming

billysink

EOG Dedicated
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
MARCH 25, 2020

Nobody would ever believe a thing like that’s possible. Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming, but now we know, and we know it can happen and happen again.”

Trump at a task force briefing, claiming falsely that no one saw a pandemic like the coronavirus coming

Are you saying that the Obama administration was any more prepared with a depleted ventilator supply?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.

In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

And Trump was right. It wasn't 50x more deadly like the media and Democrats were claiming.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Someone point out in my first post any Trump quote that matches his knowledge of the severity on Feb 7.

These are all quotes made directly to the American people.

Except the only one that mattered. It was made to no one

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Don't need to. We never went into this with the intention of eradicating the virus.

Enjoy your years of dealing with it and/or unproven vaccine.

Your bullshit don't mean jakk fukk to the voting public. Nor to me.

When a guy's mouth waggles and worlds fall out, on tape, live, twitter etc. He owns them.

Whether that suits you or not.