Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

60,000 cases today, but they did an astonishing 1.25 million tests, who was it that said testing will solve our problems? Does anyone in america feel good about either the number of cases or the number of tests.

60,000 cases today, but they did an astonishing 1.25 million tests, who was it that said testing will solve our problems? Does anyone in america feel good about either the number of cases or the number of tests.

Some fukkin gingivitis Genie shut in said this shit was over.

On April 8th.

Dude is somewhere between a dikk splat and a wet fart on the ecological scale tho....

Coronavirus plunges Canada's economy into the abyss
Canada may face an historic downturn, struck by the global pandemic and fuelled by issues that were already haunting the economy

My cousin's having an operation so he had to get a covid test. He had no symptoms but it came out positive. Two days later he took another test and it was negative. Add that to the case count.
They include the false positives in their totals. Had a Dr tell me this directly. They can't "pull it back". I know half dozen people personally with false positives. It's a shit show.

With the rising new cases we shouldn’t see an upcoming spike in deaths, correct?
Probably not if the increase is mostly due to increased testing. New cases bottomed in this latest period on sep 12, we're a month past that and deaths are trending down, not up.

If you look at the upper midwest hotspots, cases are way, way up but deaths have not moved much, despite a supposed tripling of cases.

There will not a death spike proportionate to the % increase in cases, no. I follow NJ for example and they came up with 1,000-,1500 new cases a day for cple days. Read the fine print and amount of people tested on those days was more than double. Asymptomatic kids all over. My kids had to get tested twice in past two weeks with school open and sports running. Finally seeing less panic when there is a positive. A teammate positive, OK stay home few days, get tested.return in a week.

Death #s will see a small increase with more LTC being hit in recent weeks in the NE, but won't correspond with % raise in cases,not even close.