You're Shipwrecked on an Island full of EOG babes...

Re: You're Shipwrecked on an Island full of EOG babes...

MaryAnn. No contest.

Wait...what were we talking about?

I'll have a cup of whirled peas and I hope that water glass is half full.

I believe I said said shipwrecked, not shitfaced....:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I think The Shrink had too much Costa Rican coffee over the weekend with these kinds of thoughts.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

None of them, they are all like a preying mantis. I would sleep with my eyes open.

suicide after one week.

Shut up, you know that's a lie. After a day in the sun, I'd be as dark as any of your little latina godesses. I'd have to hire natives with spears to keep you out of there and you know it.

Shut up, you know that's a lie. After a day in the sun, I'd be as dark as any of your little latina godesses. I'd have to hire natives with spears to keep you out of there and you know it.
You're right, you do know me too well. :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If Sportsgirl is gonna interrupt me in the last 2 minutes of the game - sure as hell ain't gonna be her. hell i might toss her into the shark infested waters if she does that

as for the answer: I would allow all of them the HONOR of being on the Island with me so they can fulfill their lifelong fantasy of having wild, animalistic sex with me and the 15-inch Titanium weapon I have between my legs

After I give them the best 15-seconds of their life (IF they are lucky and I last that long) they won't wanna leave the island - they will realize they are in HEAVEN and BEG me to stay with them until "Death do us Part" because they know they can't do any better

so to avoid the heartbreak they would experience by me turning my back on them i would "sacrifice" and allow them all to have their way with me. i know it is a tough thing to do but i am a nice guy and a true HUMANITARIAN

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

If Sportsgirl is gonna interrupt me in the last 2 minutes of the game - sure as hell ain't gonna be her. hell i might toss her into the shark infested waters if she does that

as for the answer: I would allow all of them the HONOR of being on the Island with me so they can fulfill their lifelong fantasy of having wild, animalistic sex with me and the 15-inch Titanium weapon I have between my legs

After I give them the best 15-seconds of their life (IF they are lucky and I last that long) they won't wanna leave the island - they will realize they are in HEAVEN and BEG me to stay with them until "Death do us Part" because they know they can't do any better

so to avoid the heartbreak they would experience by me turning my back on them i would "sacrifice" and allow them all to have their way with me. i know it is a tough thing to do but i am a nice guy and a true HUMANITARIAN

Titanium, wow what did you pay for that baby?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm tiny. You can keep 8 of those inches, thanks.

no problem. all 3 of you can have 5 inches or you can have 7 and someone else can have 8 - i am willing to accomidate your wants and needs to make you happy - beause i am that kind of a guy

i'm even wlling to allow you to buy dinner and a movie before we end the night..........."reading"

no problem. all 3 of you can have 5 inches or you can have 7 and someone else can have 8 - i am willing to accomidate your wants and needs to make you happy - beause i am that kind of a guy

i'm even wlling to allow you to buy dinner and a movie before we end the night..........."reading"

Dude, we're gonna be on an island...al there is to do is swim and hump. You get no whining and dining. Quite being a girl and keep the women folk happy or we won't cook you fish and wild boar.

I must warn you.

I am starting to feel a real e-love connection with Winkydick

Thank goodness for shark-infested waters

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Thank goodness for shark-infested waters

FUCK YOU! Or Torrid Romance is OVER! 2348ji23e 2348ji23e :devil: 2938u4ji23

That's it - NOTHING for you

You are showing what kind of a person you really are

FIRST - you interrupt me the last 2 minutes of the game and now you hurt my feelings by saying you'd rather be in shark infested waters rather than be with me (Once again - NOT the first time a woman has told me that - although usually they are the ones who offer me a bloody red meat Speedo for the shark waters so it is a nice change of pace here). Just for that i am taking you out of my "Will" - all $.50 i was gonna leave you now goes to Badnina since - unlike you - she shows a true appreciation for the Man Voted "People Magazine's SECOND Sexiest Man Alive" the past 10 years

Sweded - I am a DAMN GEAT COOK - odds are I would be the one cooking us our meals.......i'd wear the Apron "Kiss the Chef" with an arrow pointing to a spot a few inches above my waist (because that is where my manhood would be)

winky...you sir, are adorable. Sadly, I would never be able to handle that much manhood.

FUCK YOU! Or Torrid Romance is OVER! 2348ji23e 2348ji23e :devil: 2938u4ji23

That's it - NOTHING for you

You are showing what kind of a person you really are

FIRST - you interrupt me the last 2 minutes of the game and now you hurt my feelings by saying you'd rather be in shark infested waters rather than be with me (Once again - NOT the first time a woman has told me that - although usually they are the ones who offer me a bloody red meat Speedo for the shark waters so it is a nice change of pace here). Just for that i am taking you out of my "Will" - all $.50 i was gonna leave you now goes to Badnina since - unlike you - she shows a true appreciation for the Man Voted "People Magazine's SECOND Sexiest Man Alive" the past 10 years

Sweded - I am a DAMN GEAT COOK - odds are I would be the one cooking us our meals.......i'd wear the Apron "Kiss the Chef" with an arrow pointing to a spot a few inches above my waist (because that is where my manhood would be)

:gros3d8:

I'm not worried about the natives or spears. I'm more worried about pushing Sportsgirl out of the way to get in. :)

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

im gonna go with Sweded becasue she leaves her back porch open on ocassion ! nah j/k but yeah sweded seems like the best choice here ......... she's got the cuteNsexy look & the intelect and based on my subconscious fantansy shes a freak ! lol so thats my vote enjoy :)

im gonna go with Sweded becasue she leaves her back porch open on ocassion ! nah j/k but yeah sweded seems like the best choice here ......... she's got the cuteNsexy look & the intelect and based on my subconscience fantansy shes a freak ! lol so thats my vote enjoy :)

You have a very smart subconscious. Just sayin' :devil:

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

damn i really murdered that word subconscience didnt I lol (subconscious)

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

hey im no english grad just a dumb electrician trying to pick winners on my spare time

Whoever fits in (and out) of the Spooky panties from my avatar.

I dont think they need to go to an island though.
Just cross over the bridge and meet me in my hot tub here in Jersey.