You're Shipwrecked on an Island full of EOG babes...

Re: You're Shipwrecked on an Island full of EOG babes...

BTJ
she's got the cuteNsexy look & the intelect and based on my subconscious fantansy shes a freak ! lol so thats my vote enjoy :)
I don't think the brain's lying. She's the real deal.

Whoever fits in (and out) of the Spooky panties from my avatar.

I dont think they need to go to an island though.
Just cross over the bridge and meet me in my hot tub here in Jersey.

Sorry, I have a little more junk in my trunk than blondie there.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I sense Sweded, Sportsgirl and Badnina think I am joking about my size - and that hurts me a lot

I am a somewhat shy kind of guy and not one to brag (NO need to when you are as great as I am) EXCEPT when "pushed" - and i am being "pushed" here

so to PROVE i am as BIG as I say I am - here is a pic taken the other day of me just before the VERY LUCKY lady in bed got the ride of her life. in reality this was kinda small on me but she REALLY wanted it and i couldn't disappoint her

NOW let's see how many ladies here change their thoughts about me and cum..........BEGGING me to have sex with them and be lucky enough to be on that island!

hey im no english grad just a dumb electrician trying to pick winners on my spare time

P.S. I heart blue collar men. My boyfriend is a floor coverer and there is simply nothing sexier than a man that comes home from work sweaty and dirty.

P.S. I heart blue collar men. My boyfriend is a floor coverer and there is simply nothing sexier than a man that comes home from work sweaty and dirty.

You had me with hello. :+signs1-1

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

yeah tell that to my wife sweded ........... it seems like i gotta take two showers b4 she puts her mouth on me these days .........

Whoa...I never said I wanted to put my face near sweaty balls.

I sense Sweded, Sportsgirl and Badnina think I am joking about my size - and that hurts me a lot

I am a somewhat shy kind of guy and not one to brag (NO need to when you are as great as I am) EXCEPT when "pushed" - and i am being "pushed" here

so to PROVE i am as BIG as I say I am - here is a pic taken the other day of me just before the VERY LUCKY lady in bed got the ride of her life. in reality this was kinda small on me but she REALLY wanted it and i couldn't disappoint her

NOW let's see how many ladies here change their thoughts about me and cum..........BEGGING me to have sex with them and be lucky enough to be on that island!

I totally believe you, Winkydick.

You posted it on the internets and it has to be true.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

oh excuse me sweded i thought you were implimenting something else :)

I believe you, love. I'm just scared to take on that kind of unit. As I said...I am tiny.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Whoa...I never said I wanted to put my face near sweaty balls.

the nice thing about him coming home all sweaty, stinky and dirty is that he then needs to clean up and take a shower and for me NOTHING "ignites my engine" faster than stepping into the shower with someone special and soaping each other up and then going at it. luckily for me my right hand is there for the 99.9999999% of the time no woman is

oh excuse me sweded i thought you were implimenting something else :)

My BF knows he has two options:

1. He can take a shower....at which point he will be clean and smell good instead of dirty and sexy.

2. Skip the shower, bend me over and lay me like a naughty piece of vinyl tile.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

well he got two options that will suit any man well ............

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I totally believe you, Winkydick.

You posted it on the internets and it has to be true.

RIIIIIIGHT! NO ONE EVER lies on the Internet - NEVER

Sweded - i can understand your hesitation - you have no idea how many women have gotten "Brain Damage" from me - the thrusts going all the way to the brain and the pounding it takes from me entering their 'Juice Box" - i feel awful for these ladies but what can i do

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

sweded i think your pleading your case very well on the answer to the threads question ...........

RIIIIIIGHT! NO ONE EVER lies on the Internet - NEVER

Sweded - i can understand your hesitation - you have no idea how many women have gotten "Brain Damage" from me - the thrusts going all the way to the brain and the pounding it takes from me entering their 'Juice Box" - i feel awful for these ladies but what can i do

You can keep that monster away from me! That's what you can do.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

because im trying to do that in my situation at home ...........

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

alright sweded and everybody else who participated in this thread im out ............. (PS sweded take of that body ma) :)