The mo tracker if he has the balls.

mofome

Banned
Re: The mo tracker if he has the balls.

You have a ridiculous theory with game 2. Shrink wouldn't even back it.

Whether he would or not, idk, but what I do know is that its 31-10 since I came up with it.

I also know that I beat the closing line over 53% of the time through the course of 200 plays.

I also know that you called me out thinking I wouldnt want to be tracked, for you to find out moments later that I am tracked daily.

You got dominated thoroughly.

Whether he would or not, idk, but what I do know is that its 31-10 since I came up with it.

I also know that I beat the closing line over 53% of the time through the course of 200 plays.

I also know that you called me out thinking I wouldnt want to be tracked, for you to find out moments later that I am tracked daily.

You got dominated thoroughly.

Put up some bucks and I'll back fit a system that went better than 31-10 but I have to make it interesting to do the research.

It may be something as silly as playing teams on Tuesday if they are from California. Then I'll just come up with some reason on why it works. It's the same as what you did.

mofome

Banned

Put up some bucks and I'll back fit a system that went better than 31-10 but I have to make it interesting to do the research.

It may be something as silly as playing teams on Tuesday if they are from California

But then you couldnt be stalking me. I doubt you could focus.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jman was better for the site than you.............Why do you have such an inflated view of yourself?

How? People hated him because he stiffed thousands of dollars and didn't care. He was a distraction and he brought more drama than anyone. Journey is a fucking clown.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You forced Shrink's hand and ran JMan off the site. I think jealousy was the reason. Why do you think that JMan was bad for the site when he could generate views and you're in a slump with some 7 and 8 view threads.

Slump? Journey made poster of the month threads that generated a lot of views, but had nothing to do with sports. When Mo posts guys with the highest BAOBIP, he gets 12 views, but that is a lot more important to the site than some Poster of the Month competition.

Views? Journey's meltdown thread had views, what does that matter? How does that help me? More bullshit drama online, with people you'll probably never meet?

Go find a high school forum if you want to talk about drama and bullshit like that.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why did you run JMan off the site? mo or JMan goes.You posted an ultimatum on the forum. Do you realize how stupid that was?

BECAUSE HE OWED A POSTER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL YOUR customers that you are against stiffing when one of the employee's is doing it? You're not this dumb Raiders.... :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

mo - If you and JMan had a contest to start one thread to see who could get the most views, who would win? And you couldn't post in it 100 times or view it yourself 500 times to pad the stats.

Journey would have a meltdown and win, what does that matter?

I could beat everyone on the thread view category if I wanted, but it wouldn't be a quality thread.

mofome

Banned

Slump? Journey made poster of the month threads that generated a lot of views, but had nothing to do with sports. When Mo posts guys with the highest BABIP, he gets 12 views, but that is a lot more important to the site than some Poster of the Month competition.

Views? Journey's meltdown thread had views, what does that matter? How does that help me? More bullshit drama online, with people you'll probably never meet?

Go find a high school forum if you want to talk about drama and bullshit like that.

:cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Quit posting in two threads. Too tough to keep track..............Now tell me about the break my arm thread.............Also why do you keep posting shirtless pictures?

Your boyfriend Journey, who you've sucked off plenty in this thread, has threatened more posters, posted more about the size of his arms (With Pics), how much he benches and how great of an athlete is more than any other poster in forum history. You suck him off, but you hate on Mo?

mofome

Banned

Your boyfriend Journey, who you've sucked off plenty in this thread, has threatened more posters, posted more about the size of his arms (With Pics), how much he benches and how great of an athlete is more than any other poster in forum history. You suck him off, but you hate on Mo?

Raiders a hypocrite. That cant be.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You were weak tonight and very repetitive. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you have some game.

And quit running from your record in other sports and how JMan was a better thread starter. I noticed you avoided those topics.

For someone who got ripped for the shitty threads they started, you sure focus a lot on something you're terrible at.

WHO FUCKING CARES WHO CAN START A BETTER THREAD ONE TIME. Mo posts plays, Mo gambles, J-Man doesn't and he's a stiff. This is a gambling forum and you think a non-gambler, who doesn't pay his debts, is good for the forum? You've got to be kidding me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo, why u wasting time answering raiders. Just give him a :+waving-5 smiley. Like his wifey did when she left with his kids
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

One of the most bogus and bullshit things I've ever read on the forum, and I don't care how wrong Raiders is in this thread. This is a horrible thing to say, especially if it's true.

For someone who got ripped for the shitty threads they started, you sure focus a lot on something you're terrible at.

WHO FUCKING CARES WHO CAN START A BETTER THREAD ONE TIME. Mo posts plays, Mo gambles, J-Man doesn't and he's a stiff. This is a gambling forum and you think a non-gambler, who doesn't pay his debts, is good for the forum? You've got to be kidding me.
2348ji23e why do I talk to you guys?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You have a ridiculous theory with game 2. Shrink wouldn't even back it.

The theory makes sense in reality, but I feel like the books would have adjusted for it...

Game 1's are commonly tight because it's the first game of a new series and you want to feel out the other team. Some guys are a little nervous, and not as many shots fall. In game 2, it's common that teams only had 1 day off between the first and second game so the legs are kind of tired, which effects defense more than anything. Also, adjustments have been made by both coaches to counter what the other team did in game 1. I haven't even bet this theory, and I've barely read about it, and I can see the advantage; once again though, I do feel like the books have accounted for this and it's just an anomaly.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

To sum things up, I owned you Raiders. I think you were looking for a battle tonight and I won. Now off to bed and then work.

mofome

Banned

The theory makes sense in reality, but I feel like the books would have adjusted for it...

Game 1's are commonly tight because it's the first game of a new series and you want to feel out the other team. Some guys are a little nervous, and not as many shots fall. In game 2, it's common that teams only had 1 day off between the first and second game so the legs are kind of tired, which effects defense more than anything. Also, adjustments have been made by both coaches to counter what the other team did in game 1. I haven't even bet this theory, and I've barely read about it, and I can see the advantage; once again though, I do feel like the books have accounted for this and it's just an anomaly.

The road team having a second consecutive game in an arena is something you don't see in the regular season. Game 2s are also the games with the least amount of pressure while also gaining the advantages of familiarity with not just your opposition but also the setting. Many many reasons I have written up, and perhaps it will lose 31 of the next 41, but I dont think so.

Did you take into account the line. If the total is 250, do you still take the over. The books adjust and will adjust a line.

If Cle wins the first game in the LAL/Cle series, soon to come, the game two line will be different then it would be if LAL win.

Yes, the game is emotional but the line is adjusted based upon that emotion.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

2348ji23e why do I talk to you guys?

I don't know, but it would be nice if you didn't.

I'm confused Raiders... Does Journey gamble? No, he's said many times he doesn't anymore.

Did Journey not pay a gambling debt that he lost? Yes, that's also well documented.

Is this a gambling forum where you need to be able to trust the employee's? Yes, I would assume that's true.

On a gambling forum, don't you think it's in the best interest of the site if the employee's gamble (Outside of Tech people), or bet on sports in general? If this was just a sports forum, it'd be cbs.sportsline.

So what did I say that was so wrong?

mofome

Banned

And raiders, there is ZERO chance you could come up with your own theory only to watch it go 31-10 over the next 41 games ATS. None. Zero. I started at 0-0 when I came up with this and have since gone 31-10. You can look back through something random, sure, but you could never come up with anything on your own and go 31-10 going strictly by your system. That doesn't put you in select company, however.

Sleep soundly.

The road team having a second consecutive game in an arena is something you don't see in the regular season. Game 2s are also the games with the least amount of pressure while also gaining the advantages of familiarity with not just your opposition but also the setting. Many many reasons I have written up, and perhaps it will lose 31 of the next 41, but I dont think so.

mo- The line changes based upon emotion. You can't blindly play the total, you have to play the line set on the total.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Did you take into account the line. If the total is 250, do you still take the over. The books adjust and will adjust a line.

If Cle wins the first game in the LAL/Cle series, soon to come, the game two line will be different then it would be if LAL win.

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE. I AGREED WITH YOU, YOU DUMB FUCK? I just stated why, in theory, it could be a good idea. I also stated that I think it's an anomaly, and I believe the books do adjust, but who knows. Mo's winning money with it so why does it bother you?

And actually, Mo can blindly play the total. In fact, that's what he's done and he's gone 31-10 with it... Seems to be working for him, and that tears you apart inside.

mofome

Banned

31-10 speaks to me.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

fuckign drama...how about the gademes tomoreow?

mofome

Banned

OK- try to talk serious for a second.

How can you blindly play a total?

Simply. The total comes out, you play the over, you collect your money. Its been fun watching my buds make some money. You can still make a few bucks over the last couple game 2s we'll see. 3 more buddy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OK- try to talk serious for a second.

How can you blindly play a total?

By logging into a site, looking at the total and selecting it, typing a figure in the wager amount box and hitting submit... Now go give it a try. It's easier than it looks....

mofome

Banned

fuckign drama...how about the gademes tomoreow?

games! I love them. I am all about the capping and trying to work with people to find winners. I will break down baseball games all night. raiders cares not about it.

mofome

Banned

i dont play the seystem because i cant go adgainst my nubmers but if it isn't broke no need to fix it.

Shouldnt bother anyone, thats for sure. that wins, im winning in the tracker thread, I won over 53% in 200 plays vs the closing line...what does this guy want? Clearly its not about handicapping ability. Must be personal.

Also lines are adjusted according to how much public money is expected. That's why a ML doesn't correspond to a total in the Superbowl.

If a line were 3 then the ML is different in the SB compared to the regular season.

diogee - I think you would get the point. Isn't the game two line adjusted according to the results of game one based on emotion.

Some guys here think blind playing is a winning system.

You can't win with blind plays but can win playing off lines.

mofome

Banned

This thread title is pretty funny, eh raiders? If I have the balls to be tracked. Been in the tracker forum all year. Could you address the hilarity of your title? Could you address your failed attempt at calling me out about being tracked and proving myself? An apology will due.

tripp

EOG Master

lol, this thread is hilarious. a lot of fighting over nothing.

i do agree with raiders about the system. i personally do not believe in any set systems. to me none are money makers over a long period of time. things even out, and every game is different and needs to be thought of as such. if mo is winning money right now though, then who cares?

agree with timely that cee making fun of someone for their wife leaving is a bit much. that's over the top to me and that kind of shit should not be said. argue your point, but things shouldn't get personal like that.

raiders- why all the hate for mo? honestly man i don't get it. fine if you dont like him but why spend so much time here just to bash mo and the site? why not just not post here ever and then you wouldn't ever have to deal with mo? seems like a fairly easy way to avoid a silly problem. why not just post at ogd, leave mo out of it and you guys would never need to converse. fairly simple.

J

joeybagadonuts

Come on guys, this is one of the biggest waste of time threads I have opened since Jman left.

Neither of you is right or wrong.

Yes, Mo's system is back-fit and lacks the sample size to be "proven" to be successful in the long run, it like everything else is an independent event. While I do agree with the emotional logic behind it, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't eventually regress to close to a 50/50 shot, like everything does. That's just math, and it can't be denied, b/c as Raider's mentioned, the books take the same things/information/emotion/ect into account that handicappers do. I do think some trends, such as this can be profitable as Mo has proven in the short term. So like I said, there is no "right" and "wrong" just two people fighting over their opinions.

Give it a rest. I like both you guys but this is just dumb. (This coming from someone who has done their own fair share of pointless, un-winnable arguing many of times)

This thread title is pretty funny, eh raiders? If I have the balls to be tracked. Been in the tracker forum all year. Could you address the hilarity of your title? Could you address your failed attempt at calling me out about being tracked and proving myself? An apology will due.

Let's get back to gambling. Do you see why a system based upon blindly playing a total won't work.

Pinny and other books will take previous game results to set lines.

I do have to make one exception to blind plays. Bos at home is a gold mine.