The mo tracker if he has the balls.

Re: The mo tracker if he has the balls.

You won tonight. How many units you lose last year in bases? Oh, that's right, throw out the losers.

mofome

Banned

Why did you run JMan off the site? mo or JMan goes.You posted an ultimatum on the forum. Do you realize how stupid that was?

I let jman go because he wasn't a good employee. No one thing. When he pmed me his novels about coming back and complimenting me over and over I took the time to reply to him kindly. We just didn't have a spot for the guy. Nothing personal.

mo - If you and JMan had a contest to start one thread to see who could get the most views, who would win? And you couldn't post in it 100 times or view it yourself 500 times to pad the stats.

mofome

Banned

mo - If you and JMan had a contest to start one thread to see who could get the most views, who would win? And you couldn't post in it 100 times or view it yourself 500 times to pad the stats.

If I woke up and cared about that, I would kill myself.

Let's say that you and Jman could both make 10 posts in the one thread that you started.

mofome

Banned

<iframe width='600' height='500' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAZESd1_hcOe4uA93ZT1_TQ&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

<iframe src="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAZESd1_hcOe4uA93ZT1_TQ&output=html&widget=true" width="600" frameborder="0" height="500"></iframe>
micelli winning again. Who would have guessed. The guy is good.

mo- Did you win in any other sports besides the NBA this year for the last two years?

mofome

Banned

there you go, princess.

So, you want to give credit or you just came to talk shit and start some drama up? Hmmm you talk about capping sites and this and that, look at you. You want to talk capping or be a little gossiping douche bag? Thats on you. Seems like you're 100% in to being a douche and nothing about capping, so do your thing. Be that 50 year old forum stalking, gossiping, drama queen. Im sure man aspire to be in your shoes. People everywhere hoping that one day they can be 50, overweight, and stalk a 29 year old forum moderator. Who wouldnt want to be that is my only question.

Quit posting in two threads. Too tough to keep track..............Now tell me about the break my arm thread.............Also why do you keep posting shirtless pictures?

mofome

Banned

mo- Did you win in any other sports besides the NBA this year for the last two years?

mlb
nccab
ncaaf
nba playoffs

:thumbsup

again, 200 plays, against the closing line, I beat 53%. Credit? No. Weird.

You tried to pull your tough guy bullshit about me avoiding being tracked, that didnt work out so well did it. How about if you offer an apology.

Be a good boy. Humility is healthy. You stepped in it big time, now you admit the mistake, give some credit, and move on with your evening.

mofome

Banned

Quit posting in two threads. Too tough to keep track..............Now tell me about the break my arm thread.............Also why do you keep posting shirtless pictures?

Break my arm thread, good times. Pics? You find pics of me on here? Bet you have them saved. You aren't exactly the demographic im going after, but your interest in flattering.

there you go, princess.

So, you want to give credit or you just came to talk shit and start some drama up? Hmmm you talk about capping sites and this and that, look at you. You want to talk capping or be a little gossiping douche bag? Thats on you. Seems like you're 100% in to being a douche and nothing about capping, so do your thing. Be that 50 year old forum stalking, gossiping, drama queen. Im sure man aspire to be in your shoes. People everywhere hoping that one day they can be 50, overweight, and stalk a 29 year old forum moderator. Who wouldnt want to be that is my only question.
overweight. Sure, whatever you say.....................And stop posting the same thing over and over.

What demographic are you targeting with the shirtless pictures? Some fag magazine make an offer?

mofome

Banned

overweight. Sure.....................And stop posting the same thing over and over.

What demographic are you targeting with the shirtless pictures? Some fag magazine make an offer?

I'll actually post what I want. Thats the thing about that, load.

91023i2ndw;l

I'll actually post what I want. Thats the thing about that, load.

91023i2ndw;l

That's the point.............Why are you HEAD mod. Interesting title. I'm beginning to understand the photos.

Now post what you want. Are you just a paid poster that only reads his own threads? That's rhetorical.

mofome

Banned

That's the point.............Why are you HEAD mod. Interesting title. I'm beginning to understand the photos.

Now post what you want. Are you just a paid poster that only reads his own threads? That's rhetorical.

Head mod joke? thats what you're bringing? At this point I basically feel like you're my property. You're my little biatch.

If I have the balls? Shit, you don't know me at all kid. I always step up. I put my plays out there and im doin just fine. Now go crush on someone else, tubbs.

Head mod joke? thats what you're bringing? At this point I basically feel like you're my property. You're my little biatch.

If I have the balls? Shit, you don't know me at all kid. I always step up. I put my plays out there and im doin just fine. Now go crush on someone else, tubbs.

You were weak tonight and very repetitive. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you have some game.

And quit running from your record in other sports and how JMan was a better thread starter. I noticed you avoided those topics.

mofome

Banned

You were weak tonight and very repetitive. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you have some game.

And quit running from your record in other sports and how JMan was a better thread starter. I noticed you avoided those topics.

You were owned this evening, you're nothing. You don't matter.

You wanted my plays, they won. Now run along.

:thumbsup

mo - Turn on Fox and educate yourself a little. Beck is great. Don't be afraid to get away from sports on occasion.

mofome

Banned

mo - Turn on Fox and educate yourself a little. Beck is great. Don't be afraid to get away from sports on occasion.

If I ever come to you for advice on rounding out my life, I'll be too far gone to help. Go make another mofome thread. I own your life. I run it.

Mo, why u wasting time answering raiders. Just give him a :+waving-5 smiley. Like his wifey did when she left with his kids
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Mo, why u wasting time answering raiders. Just give him a :+waving-5 smiley. Like his wifey did when she left with his kids
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Puss-Cee back to back with mo again.......I'll bet Puss-Cee saved some of those shirtless pictures.

Try having sex with someone who likes u next time raiders. Just a thought pal

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Puss-Cee back to back with mo again.......I'll bet Puss-Cee saved some of those shirtless pictures.

hmmmmm cee and I talk to each other because we're friends. You talk about me MUCH more than he does and I don't even acknowledge 99% of it. You talk to yourself about me. You talk to other dudes about me. Thats strange. A friend of mine sharing a laugh with me is whats called normal. Maybe thats the problem, you don't know what normal is. A heavy 50 year old man talking about a 29 year old moderator all day, on multiple forums, is not normal. A friend laughing at a joke with another friend is normal. This will take some time, but I'll work with ya man.

Puss-Cee ; My suspicions were correct. Check your last 100 posts, didn't feel like going further, you followed mo in every one of your posts.

mofome

Banned

Try having sex with someone who likes u next time raiders. Just a thought pal

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Puss-Cee ; My suspicions were correct. Check your last 100 posts, didn't feel like going further, you followed mo in every one of your posts.

Check your posts. You post about me on a forum that I dont even post at. You're fucking obsessed with me. You're a lunatic. really, you've got serious issues. I say that in caring way.

Refer to post #66

Refer to post #66

Puss-Cee- I know it seems like every post, but I'm talking every thread. Cut the umbilical cord.

mo - It makes NO sense to throw out game 2 in a 5 game series but keep them in a 7 game series.

How about an explanation on your theory. Copy/Paste will do.

mofome

Banned

mo - It makes NO sense to throw out game 2 in a 5 game series but keep them in a 7 game series.

How about an explanation on your theory. Copy/Paste will do.

No need, you care not for reasoning nor results, you just want to bash. I show you that I win, and you just come up with something else. You're worthless. If you actually cared to have a discussion, it would be my pleasure to educate you. Unfortunately, for you, you have shown that you have no interest in anything other than trying to put me down. Hell, you cant even go to bed. You can't even sign off. I run your pathetic life.

No need, you care not for reasoning nor results, you just want to bash. I show you that I win, and you just come up with something else. You're worthless. If you actually cared to have a discussion, it would be my pleasure to educate you. Unfortunately, for you, you have shown that you have no interest in anything other than trying to put me down. Hell, you cant even go to bed. You can't even sign off. I run your pathetic life.

You have a ridiculous theory with game 2. Shrink wouldn't even back it.