The mo tracker if he has the balls.

Re: The mo tracker if he has the balls.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by jete
:shoot:
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That's why gambling talk will never take place here. Guys like you don't understand it and the ones that do are chased away by the kiddie talk, tea baggers and salad tossers.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE "GAMBLING TALK" YOUR SO
INTERESTED IN? LMK

J

joeybagadonuts

mo - Post em in this thread if you really want to be tracked. I doubt you really want that.

Raiders,

Why not just search out Mo's last few hundred plays and see how he has fared? My guess he is around 50% but he also varies the size of his units so much it would hard to discern if he was up or down. Just a thought if you have some time to waste.

Cannon

Banned

Mo does not even have a job so how does he have money to bet?

Raiders,

Why not just search out Mo's last few hundred plays and see how he has fared? My guess he is around 50% but he also varies the size of his units so much it would hard to discern if he was up or down. Just a thought if you have some time to waste.
true, but he's only claiming the 31-10 streak that he keeps talking about 5 times a day. So I want to see how he does here on out. With his system he should kick ass because I'm only taking a sample of his last 41 plays

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Oh and by the way Mo is in the tracker forum...feel free to check it out. Will be 100% up to date in the next half hour (through a couple days ago)

mo doesn't believe in regression to the mean.

He's a 50% capper at best. Just because he went 31-10 it means nothing.

His theory is using a 7 game series. Why throw out the 5 game series? Game 2 is played in both.

Cannon

Banned

He was tracked last year at the Rx in bases. That turned very nasty.

mofome

Banned

i post in the tracking forum already you fat drama queen. Also 10-2 in the nba playoffs.

I also had a contest with 200 plays vs osu and I beat the closing line over 53% of the time. Thats 200 plays, over 53%, against the closing line.

So shut the fuck up, princess. Worry about your family and get off my nuts.

mofome

Banned

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by jete
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That's why gambling talk will never take place here. Guys like you don't understand it and the ones that do are chased away by the kiddie talk, tea baggers and salad tossers.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE "GAMBLING TALK" YOUR SO
INTERESTED IN? LMK

He is an obsessive fat clown. Thats all.

mofome

Banned

true, but he's only claiming the 31-10 streak that he keeps talking about 5 times a day. So I want to see how he does here on out. With his system he should kick ass because I'm only taking a sample of his last 41 plays

actually just fun to throw out to you because you never talk about capping. You never talk about plays. You try to find negatives in every thing I post because you have no life. Your family must be proud of you. You sit there and wait for me to post. You spend, literally, hours a day thinking about me and talking about me. I think you may be on the losing end of life.

mofome

Banned

but he starts it when he's on a win streak.

what the fuck does that even mean? My system is 31-10, thats all nba. I am tracked in baseball, nothing to do with that system. nothing to do with any streak. Been there all year. You dont know how to search a forum, dumbass? A little too confusing?

mofome

Banned

His theory is using a 7 game series. Why throw out the 5 game series? Game 2 is played in both.

Absolutely different mind set when needing to lose 4 to be eliminated and when needing to lose just 3 to be eliminated. There is a difference, you're just not that bright. There is a reason that was looked up specifically.

:thumbsup

i post in the tracking forum already you stupid fat drama queen. Also 10-2 in the nba playoffs.

I also had a contest with 200 plays vs osu and I beat the closing line over 53% of the time. Thats 200 plays, over 53%, against the closing line.

So shut the fuck up, princess. Worry about your family and get off my nuts.

But why do you only consider the winners. You have to count all the sports and not just grab the one that you get lucky at.

I'll put up my plays in NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA football and hoops. I'll bet you that I make a killing in one of those.

mofome

Banned

But why do you only consider the winners. You have to count all the sports and not just grab the one that you get lucky at.

I'll put up my plays in NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA football and hoops. I'll bet you that I make a killing in one of those.

If that post made any sense, or you mattered a little, I would take the time to reply to it sincerely. As is.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

If that post made any sense, or you mattered a little, I would take the time to reply to it sincerely. As is.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Do you really think that you matter? What would happen if you left EOG? I guarantee that Shrink's bottom line would improve.

mofome

Banned

Do you really think that you matter? What would happen if you left EOG? I guarantee that Shrink's bottom line would improve.

What I do know is that you don't matter. That is what I can tell you for certain.

I have PMs from you telling me how great I was for any site. It was adorable. How much you respected me and how much you loved to work with me and how awesome it was to be on a team with me. That is cute. But...you get shitcanned and for a few months you hold down the peace, but then the ogd crowd gets the better of your weak mind and you fall in to being nothing more than a gossiping douche bag. Man-gossip, nice life.

mofome

Banned

san Fran just came in, chubs.

Reference that. You talk about philly for some reason. Talk about Zito over bill in LA.

Oh wait, you dont give a fuck about reality, you just talk shit because you have no life.

san Fran just came in, chubs.

Reference that. You talk about philly for some reason. Talk about Zito over bill in LA.

Oh wait, you dont give a fuck about reality, you just talk shit because you have no life.

Jman was better for the site than you.............Why do you have such an inflated view of yourself?

mofome

Banned

mo - Post em in this thread if you really want to be tracked. I doubt you really want that.

What do you doubt? You doubt that someone who posts every day in tracker forum wants to be tracked? really? Is what you doubt raiders? Is it? Thats your conclusion?

Here were todays plays, dear.

phills -170
phills under 9.5 -105
pitt +170
pitt over 10 +105
cubs over 9.5 +100
houston rl +135
rockies rl +170
giants +180
balt +147
tb rl +135
det +121
tx +111
Oak +109

mofome

Banned

Jman was better for the site than you.............Why do you have such an inflated view of yourself?

Eh, not in reality. I didnt say anything about myself, I just cited some things that you said.

Jman was crap for this site, just like he is for any site. There is a reason no one wants him around.

Eh, not in reality. I didnt say anything about myself, I just cited some things that you said.

Jman was crap for this site, just like he is for any site. There is a reason no one wants him around.

You forced Shrink's hand and ran JMan off the site. I think jealousy was the reason. Why do you think that JMan was bad for the site when he could generate views and you're in a slump with some 7 and 8 view threads.

mofome

Banned

You forced Shrink's hand and ran JMan off the site. I think jealousy was the reason. Why do you think that JMan was bad for the site when he could generate views and you're in a slump with some 7 and 8 view threads.

Jealous? That is adorable.

mofome

Banned

Raiders, no credit? Just talk shit?

Won tonight. tracked. You asked for it. What? get the fuck out of here. You're drama and nothing else. You may have some use on an mtv message board, but you've lost any you had here.

Its a shame to see you now.

Raiders, no credit? Just talk shit?

Won tonight. tracked. You asked for it. What? get the fuck out of here. You're drama and nothing else. You may have some use on an mtv message board, but you've lost any you had here.

Its a shame to see you now.
Why did you run JMan off the site? mo or JMan goes.You posted an ultimatum on the forum. Do you realize how stupid that was?