Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tuck thanks for changing.

If you can change it for just future thats the best so there will be no whining.

Truth is it really was a scoring error, not like anyone was aware of it, so it should be adjusted, but its tough to take away a win (or a tie) from someone a few weeks later, so i say keep it a tie (unless TN wants otherwise)

tripp

EOG Master

yeah defintely shouldn't change previous outcomes with the scoring change. obv best case scenario is changed for the future.

i don't care either way. def TD's are mainly luck so not like anyone has some sort of advantage.

rjt721

EOG Master

<table id="post2151993" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-13-09, 08:45 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #17239 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2151993", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2151993" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Timely Hitting
No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Hmm... anyone know why TH stopped posting in this thread?

mofome

Banned

yeah defintely shouldn't change previous outcomes with the scoring change. obv best case scenario is changed for the future.

i don't care either way. def TD's are mainly luck so not like anyone has some sort of advantage.

yes, but you shouldnt win or get any significant advantage due purely to luck. that many points affects a game, its not like its 1 or 2 points.

mofome

Banned

<table id="post2151993" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-13-09, 08:45 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #17239 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome ******** type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2151993", true);
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2151993" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Timely Hitting
No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Hmm... anyone know why TH stopped posting in this thread?

zito:

He posted a 2.83 ERA over his final 15 starts. Maybe that $126 million contract is starting to look just a little bit better. Maybe.

damn mo wins.

:+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

zito:

He posted a 2.83 ERA over his final 15 starts. Maybe that $126 million contract is starting to look just a little bit better. Maybe.

damn mo wins.

:+excited-

If you lost an argument to < the truth >, aka Timely Hitting. I would be worried about you....

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Timely is a good guy, we just rub one another the wrong way once we debate a topic. It happens.

RJ , anything on BOS game 2day?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i kinda like bos overs and twins. but i feel like i could easily be 0-2 on those. Not sure if i should even play em. Seems like i'm pressing just so i'll have action
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I thinlk it is bullshit to change the rules after the season started....that is just my opinon...imagine changing the rules in baseball when everyone was making trades....it is everyone's responsibility to read the rules before they drafted...

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, he'll always be a queer with purple lips in my mind. That will never change.

That LF ump is SICK.

RJ , i'm down 1k betting gayman BOS.

RJ, haven't seen anyone on Mich all day. Do they have a chance?

ok didley in at +100 odds

rjt721

EOG Master

UM's secondary is just so bad. If Graham doesn't get pressure every down, they can't stop anyone. And now Brown's out a RB. Not that he's good, but Minor's not 100% and they have nothing after him. Just way too much pressure on Forcier. He has to do everything for this team.

damnit, i'm stan ML

RJ always beats me on plays 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

johnson and garcon doing shit. mvp kicker whooping ass for tn. talk about a disgusting loss.

-2 for my qb

3 players with 0 or negative for cee this week. I love foots!

rjt721

EOG Master

YOYO tied with tripp in last place. Ouch.

tuck going to win again because MIA man started Garrard.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer with top score and one player with Walker not playing last second because of bullshit team suspension.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I thinlk it is bullshit to change the rules after the season started....that is just my opinon...imagine changing the rules in baseball when everyone was making trades....it is everyone's responsibility to read the rules before they drafted...

VD, thats the thing, the rules were not the rules we drafted with, it was a clear fuckup rewarding two extra TD's for a defensive TD.

We didnt change any weeks, TN still tied me from when he got the bonus TD.

For the future it only makes sense to revert back to what we thought it was. No one loses a week, we all now have the rules we wanted :pop:

mofome

Banned

we didnt change the scoring, we corrected the scoring. no one ever agreed to a defensive td being 3 tds.

tn, nice win man. my guys just didnt step up and you had a very strong week.

gamer, nice week.

:cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

thx mo, finally got the real Roddy and Turns to show up

my WR core looks horrible though, need a good WR to compliment Roddy