Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJT, Tripp and VD u guys want in on a 200 dollar baskets league?

TTP, Homedawg are in so far.

also RJT u serious about the 200? u didnt get it yet?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

thomas jones gets shutdown all game like the fucking clown he is and he ends up with 2 td's totaling 4 yards to make me lose...how fucking gay

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT, Tripp and VD u guys want in on a 200 dollar baskets league?

TTP, Homedawg are in so far.

also RJT u serious about the 200? u didnt get it yet?
Yeah, I'll play baskets.

I think mo was going to send the money last week. I haven't been home since Thursday so haven't checked the mail.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hate the NBA...Don't think I have watched a full 48 minute game since Bird and Magic....No thanks to the fantasy league...

rjt721

EOG Master

How is the best team in the league 8th in the power rankings? :+clueless

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=6>Power Rankings</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Rank</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>Record</TD><TD>Points</TD><TD>Brkdn</TD><TD>Power</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=left>Laces Out</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>35.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=left>The Fightin Ubaldo's</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>29</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=left> Pantloads</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>28.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>4</TD><TD align=left>Stallions</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>27.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>5</TD><TD align=left>League Retard's</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>27</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>6</TD><TD align=left>Supreme Eagles</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>19</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>7</TD><TD align=left>DocVerlyFelixOz</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>17.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>16</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>9</TD><TD align=left>My Vick In A Box</TD><TD>1.5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>11.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD align=left>The Dominators</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>10</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD>4.5</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=middle>12</TD><TD align=left>Donuts</TD><TD>1.5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yeah no reason to start him though, just a fluke week for a bum. your team stinks.

If mine stinks, I would love to hear how yours is described.

It was nice having the matchup won by halftime of the early games.

Good luck the rest of the year, that squad will need it.

mofome

Banned

lmfao tn

your team blows, waiver wire benson will have a lot of weeks like this one. hes better than johnson. your team might be better at qb, but thats it. you got lucky this week, congrats on that?

you should have 2 losses but we didnt want to hurt your feelings and now you got this lucky win. no one in the world would rather have your crap roster than mine.

mofome

Banned

How is the best team in the league 8th in the power rankings? :+clueless

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="6">Power Rankings</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Rank</td><td>Team</td><td>Record</td><td>Points</td><td>Brkdn</td><td>Power</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">1</td><td align="left">Laces Out</td><td>11.5</td><td>12</td><td>12</td><td>35.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">2</td><td align="left">The Fightin Ubaldo's</td><td>7</td><td>11</td><td>11</td><td>29</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">3</td><td align="left"> Pantloads</td><td>8.5</td><td>10</td><td>10</td><td>28.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">4</td><td align="left">Stallions</td><td>11.5</td><td>9</td><td>7</td><td>27.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">5</td><td align="left">League Retard's</td><td>10</td><td>8</td><td>9</td><td>27</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">6</td><td align="left">Supreme Eagles</td><td>8.5</td><td>6</td><td>4.5</td><td>19</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">7</td><td align="left">DocVerlyFelixOz</td><td>4.5</td><td>5</td><td>8</td><td>17.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">8</td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td>4.5</td><td>7</td><td>4.5</td><td>16</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">9</td><td align="left">My Vick In A Box</td><td>1.5</td><td>4</td><td>6</td><td>11.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">10</td><td align="left">The Dominators</td><td>4.5</td><td>3</td><td>2</td><td>9.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">10</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td>4.5</td><td>2</td><td>3</td><td>9.5</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="middle">12</td><td align="left">Donuts</td><td>1.5</td><td>1</td><td>1</td><td>3.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

would take about 30 points to move up? bad start at the qb position, nothing more.

look at my roster and then yours, or anyones.

mofome

Banned

yeah man no phone here. i cant find it.

i dont know if you were getting my texts anyway. i sent you a couple before, in replies to you, but never heard back.

rjt721

EOG Master

would take about 30 points to move up? bad start at the qb position, nothing more.

look at my roster and then yours, or anyones.
I'll roll with the Pantloads. Need to add a WR to pair with AJ. Other than that, pretty happy with my team.

mofome

Banned

eh my team is better than yours man for man. just having fun though. lots of work to do.

eh my team is better than yours man for man. just having fun though. lots of work to do.

quit kididng yourself, you have the worst team (besides Joey) in the league. You had nobody out this week and score a league low 117 points.

You can put lipstick on the pig, but it is still a pig.

mofome

Banned

well, in reality my team is better than yours. i was 2nd in points coming into the week? where is my team weak?

i was just joking around anyway.

i know my team is talented at every spot. just giving you a hard time. i offered you congrats already. you can be weird though.

well, in reality my team is better than yours. i was 2nd in points coming into the week? where is my team weak?

i was just joking around anyway.

i know my team is talented at every spot. just giving you a hard time. i offered you congrats already. you can be weird though.

Let me get this straight. When you call someone team bad it is jokes, but if someone calls yours bad they are being weird.

Weird

mofome

Banned

tn you have like 20 more points than me. i had pro bowlers get outscored by ww guys. it happens. my team is pretty loaded.

i offered congrats and then you come on, after the game, talking some poop. thats all good fun. you can be kind of weird about things, but thats also good. have a nice day.

gl this week.

mofome

Banned

this is what yoyoma has to deal with

Record: 2-3-0 (L1)
Coach Rating: 90 (2nd)
Schedule Difficulty: 1st
Passing Rank: 12th
Rushing Rank: 1st
Receiving Rank: 8th
Defense/ST Rank: 7th

im the #2 coach
im last at qb even with warner
ive played the #1 schedule

rjt721

EOG Master

Passing Rank: 3rd
Rushing Rank: 3rd
Receiving Rank: 4th
Defense/ST Rank: 5th

Look at that balance.

tripp

EOG Master

coach rating i think just means whether or not you started the right guys, meaning did your bench guys score more than your starters