Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have ocho and steve smith and cant get wr points. warner and cant get qb points. something aint right.

rbs are in beast mode, but they let me down this past week. nice to have morris in and freddy t out.

rjt721

EOG Master

When do I play YOYOMAMA again? I need revenge. Hope didley does me a favor and starts JaMarcus that week.

mofome

Banned

rjt only has one player that puts fear into the heart of yoyoma.

hard to deal in this league, i dont even know what id deal for. not sure what I need. my team is good everywhere.

mofome

Banned

im probably picked to score the most points this week...again. but then flukes happen and pro bowlers dont outscore ww turds.

rjt721

EOG Master

oh yeah i like ronnie a lot too.

i think you just had him on your bench?
Yeah, he has a bye this week. I'm in trouble this week against breaksman TTP. Gotta start 4 WR's and I only have 1 that's good. :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp, nice pick going with a 3rd string RB in the 2nd round over guys like Brown. Bush is sick.

tripp

EOG Master

i got fitz now so i have at least i have ONE good player :LMAO

just wish i gave up cotch instead of ward. love cotch, but now he's hurt and sanchez looks like he will throw to braylon a lot.

mofome

Banned

yeah bush has been a turd. im glad that CSP thinks thomas is soft and that should get bell some carries.

i dont even know what the hell i need to deal for. I love my backs, love warner, like my wrs, love davis at te...idk.

i guess i would like to get a top wr to go with smith or ocho. maybe upgrade one of them, but smith is as good as anyone when delhomme is even decent, i mean hes put up all his numbers with this same faggot in the past.

mofome

Banned

sucks having a stacked team and have to listen to shit talk from someone who had to start harrison, benson, harvin, braylon.

mofome

Banned

Vernon Davis led the 49ers in targets (12) and played every snap in the team's Week 5 loss to Atlanta.
Davis, the No. 4 fantasy tight end overall, is on pace to catch 71 passes for 839 yards and 10 touchdowns, which would all be career highs. He is easily first on the Niners in targets with 39 (Isaac Bruce is a distant second, with 29) and has settled in as San Francisco's top passing-game option.
Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

vd has a nice team

Couldn't get by with 5 players on a bye last week...Gore will be back in week seven...:cheers Still willing to trade Campell now...can you believe that the Deadskins have faced a winless team every week this season?

mofome

Banned

yeah i wish we could have worked something out for jc.

send me gore! what will it take.

:pop:

biggamer3

EOG Master

vd I got your boy Maclin!

Can't believe no one claimed him.

if anyone needs a starting rb, julius jones is available. Also Mo I see you ripping on Benson but he is a top 10 RB from today on, dude is the cinci offense

Got paid for bases wins today. Just wanna say thanks to didley for running/paying for the league. Sometimes it's a difficult job dealing with 100 different views/rips on scoring/lineups/rules/etc

Also thanks to the league members for playing. Was one of the best leagues i was ever in
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Got paid for bases wins today. Just wanna say thanks to didley for running/paying for the league. Sometimes it's a difficult job dealing with 100 different views/rips on scoring/lineups/rules/etc

Also thanks to the league members for playing. Was one of the best leagues i was ever in
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Just glad the cash got there in the mail. Sorry it didn't go out the first time. Always risky sending cash...

:cocktail

Congrats on the win and thanks for the kind words. This proved to be the most difficult season to deal with by years end. Well worth it, but we'll have to change some things before we get our keeper group together. The league needs to be a group of friends, not individuals looking for scapegoats every time something doesnt seem perfect.

Great to see you win after all the shit you took to start the year. Big Money ceeman! Now lets get some Boise.

:cheers

Just glad the cash got there in the mail. Sorry it didn't go out the first time. Always risky sending cash...

:cocktail

Congrats on the win and thanks for the kind words. This proved to be the most difficult season to deal with by years end. Well worth it, but we'll have to change some things before we get our keeper group together. The league needs to be a group of friends, not individuals looking for scapegoats every time something doesnt seem perfect.

Great to see you win after all the shit you took to start the year. Big Money ceeman! Now lets get some Boise.

:cheers

Yeah, we def gotta fix a few things for next season. Funny everyone said the scoring was ghey now they love it lol.

TTP will be gone on us it seems?

I don't worry too much on what others think, so was no big deal to me. Gotta have confidence in yourself to be successful usually. :cheers

mofome

Banned

Well the scoring was gay and then they loved it and then something was wrong with it and thats why ttp lost and quit.

I worry about other people just because I try to do so much to make sure everyone is happy with everything. paying for the league, trying to get people to speak up about rules, calling/texting people for the draft. but at the end of the day there is little appreciation and a boat load of misplaced anger. Not the way i care to spend my free time.

We have a nice core, we'll replace a couple people and be ready to go.

rjt721

EOG Master

Keeper league for bases will be the nuts. Fantasy foots is pretty boring; bases is where it's at.

mofome

Banned

football would be more fun with a different group.

next year bases and foots will each be better.

Well the scoring was gay and then they loved it and then something was wrong with it and thats why ttp lost and quit.

I worry about other people just because I try to do so much to make sure everyone is happy with everything. paying for the league, trying to get people to speak up about rules, calling/texting people for the draft. but at the end of the day there is little appreciation and a boat load of misplaced anger. Not the way i care to spend my free time.

We have a nice core, we'll replace a couple people and be ready to go.

crap , i hope i'm not cut due to winning too much :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Keeper league for bases will be the nuts. Fantasy foots is pretty boring; bases is where it's at.

yeah, i like bases better too. Foots was my favorite. Then when i got into capping contests/survivor/doing plays. Fantasy is last on my list lol

shit winning cee is coming in to defend his title.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

u got a link to winning Wednesdays?

Cee winning title is a joke. Gamer was the team to beat

2nd in points overall is a joke. Ah, i wasn't aware pal :cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cy Billingsley can't even beat out Padilla for a spot in LAD's postseason rotation. :LMAO

I'm going to dominate you in baskets. :finger004
I cant believe they have Padilla over Bills, does that make any sense to you?