ARE AMERICANS THICKER THAN OTHERS

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Inside the American States everyone goes about life feeling like they're fairly clued up and smart. 12io4j2w90but in the big outside World Americans are a mockery on all levels, especially intelligence :btj:

How is it you Yanks convince yourself you have any clue at anything you do. :houra

WAIT! I know, in Sports betting you just disregard any obvious hard working analysis and as most Yanks, go for the lazy mathematical shit or line movement nonsense. :lolxmas Anything but hard work. :finger004

Being the ridiculous insular people you are, you think your theories ( and most of them are theories) without question correct. Very few of you will have enough savvy to take on board any other theories Europeans attest to. :cheers

You Yanks cannot see past anything, mechanical wankers brought up on bollocks. :lol:shoot::cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: ARE AMERICANS THICKER THAN OTHERS

I forgot the to mention the complete lack of a sense of humour :btj:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Easy there wanker. Way too many assumptions for 1 post....break it up into a few different posts instead.

J

joeybagadonuts

Happy Eurotrash Christamas, Winny.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Winbet....do you own any futbol jerseys?

Seems like every British punter wears them at various pubs around here, and it isn't exclusive to game days...they are like a walking billboard telling you who should you be wagering on...:lolxmas

Happy Holidays Sir Winbet...:cheers

mike499

EOG Veteran

Just read the thread title kinda agree think I might have to replace the lazyboy my uncle has been plopped down in all day

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Winbet....do you own any futbol jerseys?

Seems like every British punter wears them at various pubs around here, and it isn't exclusive to game days...they are like a walking billboard telling you who should you be wagering on...:lolxmas

Happy Holidays Sir Winbet...:cheers

VD, you not met my ex partner in Phuket :houra He's THE book for all Footy bets there. :btj: He also does a good trade in knock off Footy gear :lol

Holiday wishes to you VD and other geezers :cheers

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Inside the American States everyone goes about life feeling like they're fairly clued up and smart. 12io4j2w90but in the big outside World Americans are a mockery on all levels, especially intelligence :btj:

How is it you Yanks convince yourself you have any clue at anything you do. :houra

WAIT! I know, in Sports betting you just disregard any obvious hard working analysis and as most Yanks, go for the lazy mathematical shit or line movement nonsense. :lolxmas Anything but hard work. :finger004

Being the ridiculous insular people you are, you think your theories ( and most of them are theories) without question correct. Very few of you will have enough savvy to take on board any other theories Europeans attest to. :cheers

You Yanks cannot see past anything, mechanical wankers brought up on bollocks. :lol:shoot::cheers

Go fuck yourself

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Look at the GDP of Euro countries vs. the U.S.

I knew some tosser would come up with bollocks :lolxmas and the sharp Tiny Tim takes the bait. :lock:

I'd love to put you down as a young dope who needs to get a life but its seems your destined to be a wanker who cant see further than a mathematical theory. :shoot: My EOG New year wish is you realise betting isnt all about statistics and probability but a huge dollop of intuition :cheers

High Times

EOG Master

Americans are some of the dumbest people to ever walk the face of this earth.

About 5% of them have any intelligence other then being able to read a book and copy others.

Sports betting does show it pretty good.

Most Americans would rather find an easy way of making money (following the few sharp people) then putting in the work themselves.

In fact that is the American to a tee!

A lazy fat leach wanting others to do the work for them.

No pride ... :btj:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Americans are some of the dumbest people to ever walk the face of this earth.

About 5% of them have any intelligence other then being able to read a book and copy others.

Sports betting does show it pretty good.

Most Americans would rather find an easy way of making money (following the few sharp people) then putting in the work themselves.

In fact that is the American to a tee!

A lazy fat leach wanting others to do the work for them.

No pride ... :btj:
Fitting :scooter

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Americans work harder and are more productive than Europeans and it isn't even close.

High Times

EOG Master

Americans work harder and are more productive than Europeans and it isn't even close.

You are so wrong about that is not even funny.

But if you actually worked next to an American you would see how useless they are!

Americans let the Mexicans into the country to do those jobs Americans won't do... Did you forget that? American Company's bring in people from all over the world to do the work Americans won't do.

Americans are fat and lazy.

I don't see how you can dispute that.

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

You are so wrong about that is not even funny.

But if you actually worked next to an American you would see how useless they are!

Americans let the Mexicans into the country to do those jobs Americans won't do... Did you forget that? American Company's bring in people from all over the world to do the work Americans won't do.

Americans are fat and lazy.

I don't see how you can dispute that.

:pop:

We work on average MANY more hours per day/week/year vs Euro-ville. That is fact.

I love when High Times starts spouting off like he knows everything w/o ever referencing any sort of facts.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Sorry Tim...Americans do not work harder...they take too many shortcuts in life....Our ancestors who mostly come from Europe, were the real workers....and that includes the Asians and most all of other countries in the World...

America is not that old compared to other countries...

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Just look at the economic data and it tells the whole story. But if you have an aversion to objective facts like HT and Win, the simple idea that the whole continent takes a nap in the middle of the workday should be enough evidence. I spent a summer studying abroad in Europe 2 years ago and remember being profoundly confused at how hard it was to buy something from a store because no one ever works.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

:lock:

Poor Winny

I havent worked for 15 Years :lolxmas While 10 of them I made a good profit from gambling the last 5 have been negative. :+clueless

What do I put that down to?

Maybe Old Age, its certain one loses sharpness over time.:shoot:
Confusion caused through Books coming up with new ploys :lolxmas
Kids coming out of College with new theories :lolxmas

Bottom line,
Winning doesnt mean as much to me nowadays, hence the edge loss. Winning at Sports betting needs a dedication that goes beyond Forum recognition :cheers

High Times

EOG Master

We work on average MANY more hours per day/week/year vs Euro-ville. That is fact.

I love when High Times starts spouting off like he knows everything w/o ever referencing any sort of facts.

So I would assume you don't use the DMV's or any government service. Doctors get you in and out as fast as they can. Road construction crews work so hard the jobs get done in days. Teachers work only 9 months a year and still work way too hard for their liking.

Most Americans hate their job.

People in this country do not work any harder then the people in any other country.

Laziness is a world wide problem, but the American has mastered it.

Nice rant, non-winner,

...here's my own rant:

You degenerate punters lose at sports betting because you don't know f*ck-all about Statistics and Probability and think that those at do are wankers.

...the reason you haven't done shit in your winnings the last 5 years is wankers like us have sharpened the line so that you bone-head "I'll dig my knowledge outta the USA Today" "handicappers" are dinosaurs getting smacked by the asteroidal math models used by the the wanking syndicates today.

...so yeah, as a grab-assed number-stupid sports punter, you're dead-meat.

...deal with it.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i just can't get past getting called lazy and stupid by a guy who actually had his fucking legs cut off because he wouldn't live healthier.

maybe it's just me. winny if you need proof of American superiority i suggest you ride that little pulley system you had to rig right up the stairs, then roll yourself to a mirror.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

So I would assume you don't use the DMV's or any government service. Doctors get you in and out as fast as they can. Road construction crews work so hard the jobs get done in days. Teachers work only 9 months a year and still work way too hard for their liking.

Since you don't do shit why are you acting like you have a job? You are just as lazy as the rest of the people you're talking shit about.... if you're not working shut the fuck up and let the rest of

People in this country do not work any harder then the people in any other country.

Laziness is a world wide problem, but the American has mastered it.[/QU

You don't work for a living so shut the fuck up.... how would you know how hard someone else is working? :finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

Just look at the economic data and it tells the whole story. But if you have an aversion to objective facts like HT and Win, the simple idea that the whole continent takes a nap in the middle of the workday should be enough evidence. I spent a summer studying abroad in Europe 2 years ago and remember being profoundly confused at how hard it was to buy something from a store because no one ever works.

Shocked me too. It was insane that things opened late, closed for a few hours during the day, and still shut down early. Yea, that would really fly in America. You would by default lose out to your competition that would simply stay open during those hours and crush you. Euros are just plain lazy and inefficient. Shows in there people and their economies which pale in comparison to to America, shit they pale in comparison to California in most cases.

Silly Euros

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm sure americans do have a certain reputation abroad, that's fine, cause if you really want to understand americans, understand this - we dont care what foreigners think of us. Rightly or wrongly, we consider ourselves to be better than most foreigners, especially europeans.

Do you think we admire the French - the weakest of all europeans, the Italians - they're a joke, the Germans - boring, The British - respected, but no one would want to be british, and oh yea the Irish - there are more irish here than in ireland, looks like all the smart ones left.

The rest of europe is of zero importance to anyone -no one gives a shit about them.
Do you know why everyone here in america dress like slobs, and talk crude and nasty? Because we dont care what other people think of us...and that goes double for some lazy, fucking foreigner. The opinions of mice and fleas, is of no interest to the cat.

I'm sure americans do have a certain reputation abroad, that's fine, cause if you really want to understand americans, understand this - we dont care what foreigners think of us. Rightly or wrongly, we consider ourselves to be better than most foreigners, especially europeans.

Do you think we admire the French - the weakest of all europeans, the Italians - they're a joke, the Germans - boring, The British - respected, but no one would want to be british, and oh yea the Irish - there are more irish here than in ireland, looks like all the smart ones left.

The rest of europe is of zero importance to anyone -no one gives a shit about them.
Do you know why everyone here in america dress like slobs, and talk crude and nasty? Because we dont care what other people think of us...and that goes double for some lazy, fucking foreigner. The opinions of mice and fleas, is of no interest to the cat.
great line

Yep, your attitude comes across loud and clear. Reason why you and the French hate each other so much; arrogant assholes typically don't like other arrogant assholes.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Shocked me too. It was insane that things opened late, closed for a few hours during the day, and still shut down early. Yea, that would really fly in America. You would by default lose out to your competition that would simply stay open during those hours and crush you. Euros are just plain lazy and inefficient. Shows in there people and their economies which pale in comparison to to America, shit they pale in comparison to California in most cases.

Silly Euros

They riot when they have to work 40 hours a week. That was Wednesday night on a good week for me during my summer internship​.

And then the Europeans wonder why they have these debt crises. It's pretty fucking simple. If you don't work and thus don't generate any growth, but still demand government handouts at some point the bill is going to be do. Six months ago Italy was supposedly a rock solid core member of the EU. All the sudden, they're 10-yr yields go from 5% to 6% and a full-scale crisis breaks out. Even Germany who some think will be the savior of the EU are worse off than the U.S. once their forced to re-cap their banks. The European forest fire is only beginning.

I'll take the obese Americans who are innovative and work hard over the skinny Europeans who don't think they should have to work.

They riot when they have to work 40 hours a week. That was Wednesday night on a good week for me during my summer internship​.

And then the Europeans wonder why they have these debt crises. It's pretty fucking simple. If you don't work and thus don't generate any growth, but still demand government handouts at some point the bill is going to be do. Six months ago Italy was supposedly a rock solid core member of the EU. All the sudden, they're 10-yr yields go from 5% to 6% and a full-scale crisis breaks out. Even Germany who some think will be the savior of the EU are worse off than the U.S. once their forced to re-cap their banks. The European forest fire is only beginning.

I'll take the obese Americans who are innovative and work hard over the skinny Europeans who don't think they should have to work.

I'll not defend the EU especially when they knew going in that the Greeks and Italians would cheat the system, but the Germans wanted to sell their BMWs and Mercedes and the best way was to give them cheap credit. So the Greeks, at least, did exactly that, bought everything in sight, rolled up a massive debt, and now the dipshits in charge (not the exact same dipshits as in 1999, mind you) don't want to sort the damage.

We were pushed closer to the edge of the cliff by the wanking American debt crisis, but "we" really did it to ourselves.

A little harsh and very much a generalization, my Sligo friend.

It is certainly true that the American myth has no currency outside of America. I hear you loud and clear on that, and on the bit about Americans generally being seen as very stupid in the rest of the world, but most particularly in Canada and Europe.

There has been no nation since the Third Reich which has such an obsession with proclaiming its superiority in the face of overpowering evidence that it isn't superior, but simply more capable of mass murder than most, if not all other nations. There has never been a contest for best nation in the world, probably because most other nations are grown up enough to realize that its a horseshit claim to make and that there are better things for nations to be concerning themselves with.

I think that what has to be realized is that the face of America that the world sees is often its most ignorant, people not representative of what America really is when all of its pros and cons are fairly considered. People see Glen Beck, those other fucking pukes on Fox, your one from Alaska, your one Bachman, and think, what the fuck kind of a country is it where people like this can even come before the public eye, let alone have any influence.

The truth is that American intelligence runs the full scale from idiot to genius. As it does in every other country in the world. If you say that Bill O'Reilly is what America is all about, then you must overlook that Noam Chomsky is also American. Bachman may be a senator, but so was Robert Byrd, one of the greatest voices for liberty in modern times. And it goes on. By far the great majority of Americans are people of normal intelligence, as some of them are among the smartest of mankind.

We don't see the best of America on television. It's probably a good thing that for the most part, people outside of Canada and the US don't watch American television.

We Irish are known as a nation of literary genius and guerilla warfare. We'd be ranked with America if RTE was shown worldwide and Michael O'Leary or that red faced cunt from Kerry who was speaker of the Dail was represented as your typical Irishman. John something or other.

Sleepy

EOG Master

:lolxmas Tim acting like USA is not 15 trillion in debt and going up

High Times

EOG Master

Since you don't do shit why are you acting like you have a job? You are just as lazy as the rest of the people you're talking shit about.... if you're not working shut the fuck up and let the rest of

Laziness is a world wide problem, but the American has mastered it.[/QU

You don't work for a living so shut the fuck up.... how would you know how hard someone else is working? :finger004

When I did work ...

Nobody worked harder than me! Period.

You don't fucking know me and just made a stupid comment.

The average American is a fucking lazy slob! Period

I know I have/had to deal with them!