OT: George Zimmerman-Treyvon Martin Incident *Merged*

tripp

EOG Master
Re: What's the forum position in the killing of the fla kid?

And gotta love people attacking character over a bag of weed lol. Do people not realize more kids smoke weed than not? People seem to have no clue how common it is. Nerds that study all day even smoke a ton of pot these days.

lqqker is a wanna be black...he is one of those that cant wait to stand up for his brothers no matter who is right or wrong just so he fits in.

To be fair there is a huge difference between war and flat out murder, especially when it's most likely a hate crime or the cause of racial stereotyping.

This case also wouldn't have had any outcry if the murderer was actually arrested. Nobody would be talking about it cause justice would have been served. A bit bigger deal when a murderer just gets away for killing a young man with a bag of skittles
I wonder if he put the skittles down while he was smashing zimmermans head against the ground or if he ate a few in between the punches.

carolinakid

Banned

people like the ones in the new black panthers and jackson and sharpton to me make all blacks look very bad, because they are in it for 1 reason and it not for the damn good either.i still laugh at the fools they made here of these 2 with the duke kids and the black whore, they came in and talk all their crap and the black bitch lied the whole time.did the 2 fools come back and say sorry, hell no it was just to get the black and white thing going for them.....

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Agree with you to some extent but look what you are doing here...come on..I know we have limited interaction but you are a very smart guy....How do you know anything about the causes of this?? You and others like you through no intended malice are fanning the flames by making assumptions and then passing them as facts....

Lets just for now agree that its very sad a person died...But please dont assume anything until FACTS can be unearthed

To be fair there is a huge difference between war and flat out murder, especially when it's most likely a hate crime or the cause of racial stereotyping.

This case also wouldn't have had any outcry if the murderer was actually arrested. Nobody would be talking about it cause justice would have been served. A bit bigger deal when a murderer just gets away for killing a young man with a bag of skittles

michael777

EOG Dedicated

LQQKer thinks beantownjim is a racist,that is how stupid LQQKer is

Teddy kgb

Banned

My computer is fvcked up and I have to shift over to the right to read post without seeing posters names and when Tripp post I always say what a fvcking idiot this guy is and I like Tripp.....Try it and you'll see Tripp is the second coming of Flamingo Kid.

Horrible takes on almost everything.....

LQQKer thinks beantownjim is a racist,that is how stupid LQQKer is
Exactly, Lqqker is the biggest racist on this site. The best part about it is he thinks he is black and is racist towards whites, and he is 90% white.:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

My computer is fvcked up and I have to shift over to the right to read post without seeing posters names and when Tripp post I always say what a fvcking idiot this guy is and I like Tripp.....Try it and you'll see Tripp is the second coming of Flamingo Kid.

Horrible takes on almost everything.....

facebook like

Timetopay

EOG Master

I still dont see how some of you are saying if someone is following you you dont turn around and confront someone.

You all just run?

Yeah teddy im not sure what happened to tripp, but he is quickly becoming the new flamingo kid. didnt think of it that way until you mentioned it.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I still dont see how some of you are saying if someone is following you you dont turn around and confront someone.

You all just run?

no....but is physical violence your first response to confrontation? or is evasion, verbal, then potentially physical if all other alternatives have been exhausted.

If its true that trayvon attacked zimmerman are we to believe he was had tried the logical progression but had no choice but to resort to physical violence? If this is so then he was using the stand your ground law as it was intended and zimerman was the aggressor.....

J

joeybagadonuts

And gotta love people attacking character over a bag of weed lol. Do people not realize more kids smoke weed than not? People seem to have no clue how common it is. Nerds that study all day even smoke a ton of pot these days.

First thing I thought when I heard thats what he was suspended for. They act like thats some horrible crime.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Teddy kgb

Banned

First thing I thought when I heard thats what he was suspended for. They act like thats some horrible crime.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yeah selling weed at school is funny.....more laughing guys Hammers you and Tripp are a riot

buster

EOG Senior Member

nobody's nose knows what joeybagofdogsit nose knows...fuckin weirdo...

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hahahaha.....fvcking Buster in the house

carolinakid

Banned

what up Buster, how it going

buster

EOG Senior Member

Hahahaha.....fvcking Buster in the house

yea funny teddy...as everyone knows you are really me...Ghost fucker...All those feuds at the other place were really between you and your alter ego....Everyone know this Teddy and Buster are the same...He is just trying to get attention...

buster

EOG Senior Member

what up Buster, how it going

going good.but honestly don't know what is up with you...seems you may be going off deep end...hearing a lot of concerns about your well being...

Teddy kgb

Banned

yea funny teddy...as everyone knows you are really me...Ghost fucker...All those feuds at the other place were really between you and your alter ego....Everyone know this Teddy and Buster are the same...He is just trying to get attention...

Shit caught me,,,errrr caught myself, hold on......I'm confused

buster

EOG Senior Member

i will now watch andy griffith on neftlix,as some thug getting shot while committing a felony does not concern me,and never will...THXBYE...

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm a wierdo bc I don't think a kid having weed is strange nor a big deal?

What world do you guys live in?

:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

joe - I think Buster is just calling you a weirdo in general. Not really about your thought on that matter alone

:btj:

nedrow9

EOG Master

the cops havnt arested him because hes green purple or orange

J

joeybagadonuts

joe - I think Buster is just calling you a weirdo in general. Not really about your thought on that matter alone

:btj:

At least that would make sense!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

The kid has NO CRIMINAL RECORD. Being black is not against the law.

For the record, I wish Zimmerman woulda shot CK instead.

Timetopay

EOG Master

CK maybe those black dudes can find you and leave Zimmerman alone so everyone is happy

i said that joke 8 hours ago and Teddy give him all the lol's

:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

:finger004

good seeing ya around ted

Teddy kgb

Banned

:finger004

good seeing ya around ted

Thanks TTP and not to start a convo about it but I have to say I know I fvcked up in the past and can't believe I did it to this day and I'm embarressed and ashamed.....Done talking about it.

Exactly, Lqqker is the biggest racist on this site. The best part about it is he thinks he is black and is racist towards whites, and he is 90% white.:LMAO

Get the number right, dick-wad, closer to 80%...

...but your fucking racist society brands me Black no matter what the % is.

But you're right, I don't live in the fvcking hood, I live in Ranco Santa Fe in a house bigger than that shitty mud hut you white-trash rednecks live in in South-fvcking-Dakota, AND I've got all my teeth. :LMAO:LMAO

nedrow9

EOG Master

I know when someone states facts they are a racist..you can read it here for yourself.
The Miami Herald reported that Trayvon had been suspended two other times, once for truancy and another time for graffiti. While investigating the graffiti offense, The Herald reported, a school employee found jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver in Trayvon?s backpack.
Sorry i was wrong..lots of jewerly and a watch..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/shooter-of-florida-teen-describes-assault.html

nedrow9

EOG Master

SANFORD, Fla. — In an account given to Sanford police that was passed on to the state attorney’s office, George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, said that Trayvon had punched him and then repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk in the moments leading up to the shooting. Related

In Slain Teenager’s Case, a Long Route to National Attention (March 26, 2012)

A Personal Note as Obama Speaks on Death of Boy (March 24, 2012)

Connect With Us on Twitter
Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.
Twitter List: Reporters and Editors

There is just so much left to be resolved in this situation. On the initial surface, looks like Zimmerman is guilty, and that's certainly what the Sharptons and the Black Panthers are jumping up and down about. But you have to wait to see if there's more to the story.

The kid was 17, minority, and wants to be cool. So he's workin' the wannabee hip-hop, gang member hoodie drag in a gated white neighborhood. This conveys menace, as unfair as it might be. The residents aren't going to think that he is a wandering professional poker player. It's the same reason I don't wear bermuda shorts, black socks, and Hush Puppies in Harlem. You're just asking for it.

The case will be resolved, and someone won't be happy.

Get the number right, dick-wad, closer to 80%...

...but your fucking racist society brands me Black no matter what the % is.

But you're right, I don't live in the fvcking hood, I live in Ranco Santa Fe in a house bigger than that shitty mud hut you white-trash rednecks live in in South-fvcking-Dakota, AND I've got all my teeth. :LMAO:LMAO
Im 100% white and not a mut:houra...I dont drive 20 year old beamers and tell myself i have money:LMAO I support my family just fine and dont live with mom and dad like you:houra:houra Nice smile with no missing teeth:scooter

J

joeybagadonuts

There is just so much left to be resolved in this situation. On the initial surface, looks like Zimmerman is guilty, and that's certainly what the Sharptons and the Black Panthers are jumping up and down about. But you have to wait to see if there's more to the story.

The kid was 17, minority, and wants to be cool. So he's workin' the wannabee hip-hop, gang member hoodie drag in a gated white neighborhood. This conveys menace, as unfair as it might be. The residents aren't going to think that he is a wandering professional poker player. It's the same reason I don't wear bermuda shorts, black socks, and Hush Puppies in Harlem. You're just asking for it.

The case will be resolved, and someone won't be happy.

First time I've ever actually laughed at one of your dumb posts.

:cheers

You guys don't seem to get it.

The Sanford police have a bad as shit reputation, and now the Black community has had enough.

As I said before, it does not matter how right or wrong this kid Zimmerman is/was, the Black community is going to show everyone that shit like this will not be tolerated.

The head-shrinkers call this stuff "behavior modification"...BTW, it works.

Watch, and maybe you clowns will learn something.

First time I've ever actually laughed at one of your dumb posts.

:cheers

If I had a nickel for the number of posters over the years who have told me that, I would write more dumb posts.

You guys don't seem to get it.

The Sanford police have a bad as shit reputation, and now the Black community has had enough.

As I said before, it does not matter how right or wrong this kid Zimmerman is/was, the Black community is going to show everyone that shit like this will not be tolerated.

The head-shrinkers call this stuff "behavior modification"...BTW, it works.

Watch, and maybe you clowns will learn something.
They wont do shit, they all just have big mouths.