OT: George Zimmerman-Treyvon Martin Incident *Merged*

carolinakid

Banned
Re: What's the forum position in the killing of the fla kid?

not quite the little boy they showing on all the tv channels

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

People (of any race) with tattoos are bad people, CK?

carolinakid

Banned

look like a thug to me in those above pixs

carolinakid

Banned

K my postions with tats, like most thing just dont go overboard

carolinakid

Banned

most likely he sold a log of bags of pot to get that grill work

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

no no no.....he was a good kid!

jajajajajajajaja

carolinakid

Banned

wow that pic with his grill work, he look like he could be Evander Holyfied son, i wonder if his mommy was fucking around on his daddy..............

People (of any race) with tattoos are bad people, CK?

What do you do with tattoos?

I just don't know. You walk into a job interview with tatts from your wrist to your deltoids.

Who is going to hire them? Why don't these idiots know they are going to shock the person who can help them by giving them a job?

They better be able to play in a rock band, 'cause nobody else is going to put them on the payroll.

carolinakid

Banned

I have np with people with tats as long as it not like the nba players that every inch you see is cover with ink, now that i do have a problem with............

Ace

EOG Veteran

tats a poor mans way of investing in art --- col charles winchester-mash 4077th unit

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

clear lack of parental guidance happening here. Never was taught that tats and gold grills while incredibly fashionable are not the tools to a successful path.

I have 4 tats that are all covered when I wear short sleeves. I was made aware at a young age that I would not be given anything by my parents or the government. I was going to be required to work and tats would probably not endear me to an interviewer.

While none of this is really relevant in the case it speaks to a larger issue. Parents need to be more involved and actually guide kids on what is right and wrong and not what is cool. Trayvons parents thought it was appropriate for a 17 year old boy to be tatted up and thugged out with gold teeth.

Maybe they could have been more involved and taught their son that violence is never an answer and being a thug is only going to lead to trouble. Possibly he would not have atatcked Zimmerman if these lessons were being taught at home.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Lqqker I have a question. Is the black community going to show that the stereo types are wrong by looting and beating innocent people again because they feel slighted?

Lets prove we are more then thugs and criminals by looting and beating up people? The biggest thing holding back black society is black people. When something like this happens something that is obviously not racial motivated gets over blown it further divides the races and makes people less likely to respond to situation where true racism happens.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

tats a poor mans way of investing in art --- col charles winchester-mash 4077th unit

Poor man? You know how much tats cost now?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

All of a sudden DJ is offended... he must have tattoos. :LMAO

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Yes I do and my wife has a sleeve LOL

Timetopay

EOG Master

Funny part is CK and jeff jones representing the white community on how to look for jobs.

One dresses like a bum and the other talks like one

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Funny part is CK and jeff jones representing the white community on how to look for jobs.

TTP finally says something funny.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Half sleeve I mean yeah I love MASH especially the old ones before Alan Alda became the director and they got all preachy.

I doubt tats are really that much of a job deterant anymore if done tastefully.

J

joeybagadonuts

Not to mention one lives off government cheese and parlay cards and the other lives off his dead uncles $$$$.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

I think a lot of the disconnect on tats is an age thing. (or thang for Jeffy Jones)

Most young people are used to seeing them, having friends/family with them, or having them themselves.

Older people see them as something you 'got during war' or something guys in 'motorcycle gangs' or 'thugs' have.

I personally think they can look very nice when well done and can be amazing pieces of art. That said, I would NEVER in million years get one myself.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Where was the Rev Jackson when 49 people were shot in Chicago two weekends ago,including a 6-YO girl?

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Where was the Rev Jackson when 49 people were shot in Chicago two weekends ago,including a 6-YO girl?

thats no fun......blacks killing blacks no one cares especially black leaders..........he can make some money and keep relevant if whitey does it

The X

EOG Dedicated

Zimmerman should be in jail. Simple.

If it's true he was assalted then he probably deserved it. He was basically stalking this kid after the police told him to stand down. But he continued anyway. And who knows what was said between the two.

Did Zimmerman indentify himself as a neighbor hood watchmen? Or did he just creep up on this kid and scared the shit out him and got his ass beat?

Timetopay

EOG Master

So what he followed him.

If I was on watch and saw a black,white,mexican whatever that I didnt think looked right would follow them too.

Couldnt live with myself if i said fuck it and found out later he killed some little kids or raped a girl or some shit.

J

joeybagadonuts

Maybe the neighborhood I grew up in is/was no safe that we didn't need these watch groups, but is that shit normal where you guys live?

I remember there used to be signs in the town over from me that had some less than desirable areas and they had these signs with a cartoon looking guy in all black with a hood (no joke) saying "see something or someone suspicious, call xxx-xxx"

Is it standard for these people who aren't cops to roll around strapped up? G or anyone else from FL, is it legal there to carry a concealed weapon? In CA its VERY hard to get a concealed weapons permit.

:+clueless

TrailerParkBoys

EOG Veteran

Zimmerman should be in jail. Simple.

If it's true he was assalted then he probably deserved it. He was basically stalking this kid after the police told him to stand down. But he continued anyway. And who knows what was said between the two.

Did Zimmerman indentify himself as a neighbor hood watchmen? Or did he just creep up on this kid and scared the shit out him and got his ass beat?

Listen Malcolm, that kind of attitude will find a brotha on the ground with a pack of skittles and an energy drink beside him.

Can't we all just get along?:LMAO

carolinakid

Banned

really think the parents are making this kid to be a little angel and imo it more to the story, just another way the blacks are crying look at us..............

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Its just as easy to get a drivers lisc in FL as a concealed weapons permits. The state estimates we have about 1 million concealed permits issued at this time and even those that dont have the permit can purchase guns easily with a criminal check. EVERYONE is armed.

Add a HUGE drug and gang problem and its a deadly mixture. I am not saying this to be a tough guy or exagerate but I am strapped all the time every single day. I have to drive around a lot for work and I wouldnt be caught dead without a gun in many places.

You have to realize that we have a huge immigrant population from Haiti, Mexico and Cuba. While some of these are great people the culture is just different. Google Zoe Pound, andread about how this group operates in South FL and tell me you wouldnt be afraid. And others like them are everywhere. The suburbs the city its all over They handle problems with violence. They just dont respect civilization and authority like most of us do. Its not racist just facts. You WILL be a victim at some point to one of these groups if you are not capable of defending yourself.

So stand your ground is CRITICAL. Because the problem is so big the police cannot help you. I have had to pull my gun before. I took no pleasure in this trust me. We have so many guns and thugs running around its fucking crazy

Maybe the neighborhood I grew up in is/was no safe that we didn't need these watch groups, but is that shit normal where you guys live?

I remember there used to be signs in the town over from me that had some less than desirable areas and they had these signs with a cartoon looking guy in all black with a hood (no joke) saying "see something or someone suspicious, call xxx-xxx"

Is it standard for these people who aren't cops to roll around strapped up? G or anyone else from FL, is it legal there to carry a concealed weapon? In CA its VERY hard to get a concealed weapons permit.

:+clueless

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

plus think about this...I love Rap music more than anyone. I grew up on it and still listen to it. But you have this animal Lil Wayne talking about Bloods and bangin and all this. He is promoting gang life like its something great...

And Legions of kids are following this and imitating it...I see it all the time.

carolinakid

Banned

Yep same here 9 mm with me at all times.............

carolinakid

Banned

Just a few days ago i was talking with the police about the force you can use if someone is breaking into your house etc.....

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I hate that I have to carry...Its not comfortable and I dont like that its part of my outfit... But what the fuck am I gonna do? Be a victim? Wait for the cops? Everyone has them...Should I be the dummy who shows up with knife to a gun fight?

The X

EOG Dedicated

So what he followed him.

If I was on watch and saw a black,white,mexican whatever that I didnt think looked right would follow them too.

Couldnt live with myself if i said fuck it and found out later he killed some little kids or raped a girl or some shit.

I have no problem with that. But he's a "neigborhood watchmen" He has certain protocol to follow regaurdless. And he didn't.

Yes he notified the authorities. Which is all he's supposed to do. They told him to stand down and they we're en-route.

He didn't listen. Had he listened this would have never happend. Case closed...

J

joeybagadonuts

Its just as easy to get a drivers lisc in FL as a concealed weapons permits. The state estimates we have about 1 million concealed permits issued at this time and even those that dont have the permit can purchase guns easily with a criminal check. EVERYONE is armed.

Add a HUGE drug and gang problem and its a deadly mixture. I am not saying this to be a tough guy or exagerate but I am strapped all the time every single day. I have to drive around a lot for work and I wouldnt be caught dead without a gun in many places.

You have to realize that we have a huge immigrant population from Haiti, Mexico and Cuba. While some of these are great people the culture is just different. Google Zoe Pound, andread about how this group operates in South FL and tell me you wouldnt be afraid. And others like them are everywhere. The suburbs the city its all over They handle problems with violence. They just dont respect civilization and authority like most of us do. Its not racist just facts. You WILL be a victim at some point to one of these groups if you are not capable of defending yourself.

So stand your ground is CRITICAL. Because the problem is so big the police cannot help you. I have had to pull my gun before. I took no pleasure in this trust me. We have so many guns and thugs running around its fucking crazy

Yea, I'm familiar w Zoe Pound, the Shower Posse, etc. I have friends who live in SFL and have been a few times.

I 'get it' I just can't imagine living where I have to carry a gun out of fear.

Even the absolute worst areas of San Francisco I could walk/drive through and nothign would happen other than being asked if I wanted drugs and while its not a 'safe' area, I've never felt the like 'damn, I wish I had my gun with me'

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I have no problem with that. But he's a "neigborhood watchmen" He has certain protocol to follow regaurdless. And he didn't.

Yes he notified the authorities. Which is all he's supposed to do. They told him to stand down and they we're en-route.

He didn't listen. Had he listened this would have never happend. Case closed...

So...just blindly and stupidly listen to everything the goverment or in this case a dispatcher tells you? This is the mentality thats killing the US...Just sit back and let someone take care you..The police will keep us all safe, why even have a neighorhood watch?

Cops are all knowing and all powerful. He could have followed at a respectable distance regardless of what some minumum waged (non sworn) dispatcher said...

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Yea, I'm familiar w Zoe Pound, the Shower Posse, etc. I have friends who live in SFL and have been a few times.

I 'get it' I just can't imagine living where I have to carry a gun out of fear.

Even the absolute worst areas of San Francisco I could walk/drive through and nothign would happen other than being asked if I wanted drugs and while its not a 'safe' area, I've never felt the like 'damn, I wish I had my gun with me'

thats the way it should be and I wish it was...Oh I forgot all the wanna be MMA fighters and docuhed out jersey shore fucktards in the mix...Its THUNDERDOME!