Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

kins is a monster. Gonna be tough for anyone to trade for one of the big three 2b this year with the huge dropoff after them at the position.

TN you better take out breaks this week. Would love to see that guy completely miss the playoffs this year.

Integrity

EOG Master

That's intriguing 'Tucks'

I have a couple other things on the table that I'll be evaluating later. Have a few things that I need to do, but I'll try and get back to you soon with some form of communication.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

That's intriguing 'Tucks'

I have a couple other things on the table that I'll be evaluating later. Have a few things that I need to do, but I'll try and get back to you soon with some form of communication.

Its intriguing because its fair you fleabag. Lets not be leaving it up for days, i will withdraw it and look elsewhere, kapeesh?

Integrity

EOG Master

Its intriguing because its fair you fleabag. Lets not be leaving it up for days, i will withdraw it and look elsewhere, kapeesh?

yea, i dont like to leave anything up for days. hours is as long as i like to wait or make anyone wait.

tripp

EOG Master

Good deal viejo. Really starting to like Milone as a low risk flier. Didn't like giving up my man Cecil, but wasn't really smart carrying two back end of the rotation guys for the Jays playing in such a tough division and I like Alvarez more of the two.

Hopefully Jay Bruce can take a step forward this season.

Integrity

EOG Master

and tegs we are way off. We have much different values of guys. You must think a lot of ackley as i have him around 200 less than Kins.

fair enough. that's a lil much, but i loooooove kins, so i understand.

i figured i was taking more risk in the arm downgrade than you were in ackley but i see your side

Integrity

EOG Master

Good deal viejo. Really starting to like Milone as a low risk flier. Didn't like giving up my man Cecil, but wasn't really smart carrying two back end of the rotation guys for the Jays playing in such a tough division and I like Alvarez more of the two.

Hopefully Jay Bruce can take a step forward this season.

i think people are gonna diss this cuz they see bruce as the star, which is correct, but i really like adam jones

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i loved adam jones for this year. Guy has unreal talent, i think ive drafted him last three years hoping for that talent to pay off. Was just outside the top 30 OF last year, i think he gets into the top 25-30 range this year

Bruce just a little more advanced in his development imo and is in a better spot hitting with guys like Votto, Phillips etc in a great hitters park. Also not much good pitching in the NL central this year

Bruce not a bad #3 OF to have

tripp

EOG Master

Phil Hughes, SP, NYY News: CBSSports.com Baseball Insider Jon Heyman reports that Phil Hughes has secured a spot in the Yankees' rotation. Hughes had been in a battle with Michael Pineda, Ivan Nova and Freddy Garcia for one of three available rotation spots, but now he is assured of a starting role, along with CC Sabathia and Hiroki Kuroda. Hughes is 0-1 with a 2.03 ERA in 13 1/3 Grapefruit League innings.

It's almost becoming a legit possibility that it is Pineda that starts in the minors. Wouldn't that be something :pop:

Integrity

EOG Master

yeah that where the problem is. I only see beechy as around 50 less than price.

yea its fine. i was thinking about 100 diff between both sets dudes so figured getting best arm over best bat was the way to go for ya where you'd get more security but id get a lil more on the upside

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Think I upgraded my pitching and I like Adams....Having SPs from Oakland is a risk....

I think I win this deal but not by much....

tripp

EOG Master

Think I upgraded my pitching and I like Adams....Having SPs from Oakland is a risk....

I think I win this deal but not by much....

yeah i think you did well in this one, hopefully bruce can be solid for me

now send me something with panda in it :btj:

rjt721

EOG Master

Gyno MLB power rankings

1.Yankees
2.Angels
3.Rangers
4.Phillies
5.Giants
6.Tigers
7.Rays
8.Brewers
9.Red Sox
10.Cards

AL East:
1) NYY
2) Tampa (WC)
3) Boston (WC)
4) Toronto
5) Baltimore

AL West
1) LAA
2) TEX
3) Mariners
4) Athletics

So according to Gyno, the Rangers are the 3rd best team in baseball and the BoSox are 9th. No problem. However, he has his 9th best team winning one of the two WC spots (in the AL East, no less) while his 3rd best team misses the playoffs entirely. You can't make this shit up. :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

kins is a monster. Gonna be tough for anyone to trade for one of the big three 2b this year with the huge dropoff after them at the position.

TN you better take out breaks this week. Would love to see that guy completely miss the playoffs this year.
Will do sides for as high as you can count that I make the playoffs.

tripp

EOG Master

Gyno MLB power rankings

So according to Gyno, the Rangers are the 3rd best team in baseball and the BoSox are 9th. No problem. However, he has his 9th best team winning one of the two WC spots (in the AL East, no less) while his 3rd best team misses the playoffs entirely. You can't make this shit up. :shoot:

hahah was in that thread and didn't even notice that. good catch

J

joeybagadonuts

That's why Gyno is a 'pro' and you're not, pal!

You're just obessed with him!!!!

rjt721

EOG Master

tegs- what kinda package would u be looking for to trade away hunter pence?
you mean the worst keeper in the lg?

someone actually wants him? :LMAO:LMAO

lol idk, not really looking to downgrade further on bats. i was actually thinking of how i could take presley and get young :LMAO
Second worst.

Pence still better than this stud

Michael Pineda was pulled after giving up six runs in 2 2/3 innings Friday against the Phillies.Pineda was reportedly throwing mostly in the 90-91 mph range in this one. Since his fastball hasn't come back at all, there's a good chance the Yankees will send him down to work on his mechanics in Triple-A. That'd give them room for Ivan Nova, Phil Hughes and Freddy Garcia in the rotation.

Minor league keeper :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Second worst.

Pence still better than this stud

Michael Pineda was pulled after giving up six runs in 2 2/3 innings Friday against the Phillies.Pineda was reportedly throwing mostly in the 90-91 mph range in this one. Since his fastball hasn't come back at all, there's a good chance the Yankees will send him down to work on his mechanics in Triple-A. That'd give them room for Ivan Nova, Phil Hughes and Freddy Garcia in the rotation.

Minor league keeper :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Any chance i win Yu vs pineada sides:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yankees placed RHP Michael Pineda on the 15-day disabled list with shoulder
tendonitis.

An MRI revealed inflammation to Pineda's right (throwing)
shoulder. The injury will likely allow the Yankees to have Pineda spend some
time in extended spring training. Freddy Garcia is set to open the season as the
Yankees' fifth starter.

This is the whole fake injury to not look like idiots move

tripp

EOG Master

100% same deal as Hughes last year with a fake injury.

Seattle raped the yanks. :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Brick it was cool bud.

Never had been camping.Went with another family and rented a popup and took the girls for 3 days.

Cooking out,fishings,just fun out door shit.

tripp

EOG Master

vd won our deal pal. even OF'ers and he got the better pitcher, i just wanted bruce.

kinger and mc were right that i probably got ripped in that deal

tripp

EOG Master

old man colon will break down when he doesn't get to face the M's lineup and the always feared vargas :lol

Imagine him vs Pujols and the Dream Weav on the mound? Probably will be +200 or so. Enjoy!