Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I would take Pineda over Longo/Baker also to tell the truth.

I still dont see the problem if they just do Longo/Bills/Morton for pineda. viejo still wins the deal easy, but that is acceptable and i doubt there are 6 guys that veto that deal.
Of course you would. You blow.

rjt721

EOG Master

Originally Posted by Viejo Dinosaur
Of course I wouldn't accept Longo/Baker for Pineda....would you?

Yeah, for sure. Pineda isn't a Hall of Famer to me after 2 months. I'm not as high on him as others.

Longoria is the best keeper 3B to have.

^

knows bases :lock:

I also appreciate my Tripp Blows has become the name of the league

Its fitting and has a great ring to it:houra

I'm making a Tripp Blows championship trophy for the league. It will have a place for each years winner. Wouldnt it be awesome to display the Tripp Blows trophy in your office with the great names of Cee,Stallions, Breaksman on it.

Moms are going to be so proud

good get for the yanks, although not the robbery people make it seem since they did give up a bonafide superstar prospect. Didn't they refuse to give up montero for cliff lee already? (and glad they did, id take pineda over lee any day)

Pineada over Lee

A guy who doesnt know bases

lee obviously better now, but only for about another 2 years.

5 years from now cliff lee is gonna suck while pineda is contending for cy youngs (or at least is a very, very good #2 sp)

So you are going with Mo's strategy of building a team that will be great 5 years from now. dont believe that worked out so good for him.

Oh, and I think you are wrong. lee isnt overpowering so he will be good for a long time. Pineda relies on his power and doesnt have the most fluid motion. I can see him injured and on the shelf sooner than Lee

hmmmmmm

biggamer3

EOG Master

Should have been tripps fifth keeper

Westbrook wins second spring start Jake Westbrook, SP, STL News: Cardinals starter Jake Westbrook made a Grapefruit League start on Saturday against the Nationals. Westbrook earned the win against Stephen Strasburg and the Nationals to improve to 2-1 on the spring season with a 1.50 ERA. Westbrook allowed one run on two hits and three walks over 5 2/3 innings. He struck out four. Analysis: Westbrook bounced back nicely from his first spring loss in his previous outing. Westbrook has looked like a totally different pitcher this spring. He came to camp 20 pounds lighter and determined to have a better season. His productive spring gives us hope.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Gamer we need to decide our double or nothing play

wanna just do our first head to head matchup? I win, its 200, you win we are even?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Romero vs Hanson more than fair, figured give him the chance to get even with the guy that lost his initial hundy

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD I just dont need an OF that bad as mine is pretty solid. Think Timely could use him for Wain or Verly

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuck I don't like player sides because injury reasons. Hanson was banged up last year don't want him in sides until he can go a full year healthy. Let's just do team sides, that's more fun and the best man wins

Integrity

EOG Master

dang viejo, i may have taken that!

shouldn't have been playing strat n focusing on my email box :LMAO