Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Brick it was cool bud.

Never had been camping.Went with another family and rented a popup and took the girls for 3 days.

Cooking out,fishings,just fun out door shit.
Never been camping?! Must be alot bigger thing around here. We go camping all the time in the summer, and there are tons of state parks and campgrounds around. Its about my favorite thing to do anymore because you dont have a schedule, you just do whatever you want when you want. We always bring the bags out, football, frisbee, rent a canoe, barbeque, ect.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cleveland starting pitcher Justin Masterson permitted five runs and seven hits in six innings during the Indians' Cactus League outing against Milwaukee on Monday. Masterson, making his fourth appearance of the spring, turned in his longest outing and registered four strikeouts and a walk. It was the second time he has yielded at least five runs in a game and his ERA now stands as a woeful 7.53 for the spring.
(Updated 03/26/12)

:btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Fantasy owners should consider him a quality option toward the later round of most upcoming drafts.

Masterson is a quality option toward the later rounds:LMAO

Wonder what they would say at the top of the 2nd:lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

old man colon will break down when he doesn't get to face the M's lineup and the always feared vargas :lol

Imagine him vs Pujols and the Dream Weav on the mound? Probably will be +200 or so. Enjoy!

Same as when Weaver comes to pitch vs Shields in Tampa:pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

Shocking

Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton left Friday's game against the Rockies with tightness in his left groin. It was his fourth straight start in center field and he went 1 for 4 with two RBI before leaving the game. Manager Ron Washington still hasn't named his starters in the outfield, but this situation could alter his plans.

Wow masterson is sure turning out to be a turd...hopefully you can do a rips deal on viejo, something like masterson for panda

Yu Darvish struck out 11 while allowing three runs over six innings in Friday night's 5-3 win over the Rockies.

Darvish faced something pretty close the regular Rockies' lineup and struck out Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez three times each

Looks like TTP was spot on. Seattle dealt pineada since something wasn't right with him

Timetopay

EOG Master

I like a Wolf to go with a Stallion

:btj:

Lynn looks like a horse and may be good but i like guys my age

Timetopay

EOG Master

Looks like TTP was spot on. Seattle dealt pineada since something wasn't right with him

One thing i have always seen since i am old is team doesnt trade good young pitching on cheap contracts.

Especially for a bat who at best is a dh.

One thing i have always seen since i am old is team doesnt trade good young pitching on cheap contracts.

Especially for a bat who at best is a dh.

I am starting to see what u mean. Think MC is shitting his pants having pineada in a side?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah Pineda sides are brutal. I dont think he even makes rotation this year.

Pettite aint gonna be in pen. So 1-3 is locked up. If Hughes,Garcia,or Nova start out good no reason to bring him in.

I could see him as like a 6th and 7th inning guy like Ogando

rjt721

EOG Master

I respectfully disagree with my #5 ranking. I can be top 2 but I can also fall down to 8 or so. I love my risk/reward guys. My pitching staff is deeper than you think. Love my closers. Pineda will be the #3 starter. Who we kidding?! No minors. Stras will dominate for the first 4 months. Felix is Felix. Danks and Jamie will give me good 2step matchups. And I firmly believe Ubaldo will be better. I like my bats and I have 4 top type bats. Love the writeups tho.
:houra

rjt721

EOG Master

That is part of a keeper league. Once you realize your team will not make the playoffs because you fucked up on trades or in the draft its time to deal for the future. Last year was brutal and I had very little fun because my team was terrible. Luckily I was able to get Strasburg and Pineda.
Luckily for who? :btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I also appreciate my Tripp Blows has become the name of the league

Its fitting and has a great ring to it:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Luckily for who? :btj:

I will say one thing on getting Pineda. Who would have thought he he would have been traded.

Pitching in Seattle he would have had low era and whip and lots of k's

This yankees trade came out of the blue much like Ubaldo to the fucking Indians