UFC Result thread

I myself been watching UFC since UFC 1 even thru the lean years where it was banned everywhere. It's replaced wrestling for the hype and drama for me. (Plus I can bet it which helps)

Hache Man<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186359", true); </SCRIPT> ........ NEVER WATCHED IT LIVE UNTILL TONIGHT! I JUST SAW CLIPS AND PREVIEWS! MY 6 YR OLD SON IS GOING NUTS!:+excited-

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
SHAWN GOTTI said:
THIS SHIT IS CRAZY!!!:eek:

It' great isn't it?!

Dmm & Smoke know more about it than I do, but I've been trying to catch up last year or so......

Hache Man

Try watching the season long series Shawn.

Episode was on tonight..

Heavy favorite, cocky young guy, got upset and eliminated.

Other guy almost snapped his arm it two.......lol

Just once....just once I wish a fighter would go to Joe Rogan and say "I SMOKE ROCKS" everytime I hear his name I think about that skit.

SHAWN GOTTI said:
dmmd98......... YEAH, I NEVER WOULDA ORDERED IT EXCEPT TO BET ON IT!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOONA GIVE IT TO THE FORREST GUY!!! WHY DO THEY BOOOO TITO?

People think (and rightful so) that Tito is a cocky son of a bitch. Tito talks alot of trash (not so much now but 2-3 years ago oh boy)

Royce Gracie was my hero 10 years ago....but that was 10 years ago. Aslong as Hughes doesn't go in the ring thinking he is fighting BJ Penn again and take him lighty Gracie is going to get hurt. I have a feeling this is going to be another Rizzo-Dan Severn fight.

dmmd98<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186373", true); </SCRIPT> ....... I NEED THIS SEAN SHERK AND ARLOVSKI TO HIT THE PAR!! DO I GOT A CHANCE?

SHAWN GOTTI said:
dmmd98<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186373", true); </script> ....... I NEED THIS SEAN SHERK AND ARLOVSKI TO HIT THE PAR!! DO I GOT A CHANCE?

Yes you got a shot. However im not a big fan of Arlovski he is over hyped and has fought no one. Diaz is a mouthy S.O.B

Hache Man

dmm, I used to hear about him, but missed the Gracie craze.....

Was he strictly beating everyone martial arts?

That is so strange because we've seen so many martial artists try to make it in this sport, only to get pummelled by the wrestlers.....

Hache Man said:
dmm, I used to hear about him, but missed the Gracie craze.....

Was he strictly beating everyone martial arts?

That is so strange because we've seen so many martial artists try to make it in this sport, only to get pummelled by the wrestlers.....

The Gracie family invented Jujutsu in many ways. Gracie would just let you take him down then tap you out on the ground. He doesnt punch, or kick just knows a million ways to tap you out. When you ar fighting bar bouncers 10 years ago that works now people sadly can figure it out. If you ever see it in a video store get UFC 1 or 2 to see how the sport has changed. The first thing you will notice is that Jim Brown had no business behind a mircophone.

Hache Man

Thanks DMM, I'll do that....

Thanks for all of the play by plays tonight.........:cheers

Second round close most likely going to Diaz the prick. This fight reminds me of the womens match they place right before the main event in a WWE PPV kinda blah.

dmmd98<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186414", true); </SCRIPT> ......YEAH BUT I NEED SEAN SHERK TO HAVE A CHANCE TO CASH MY PAR!!:cheers

dmmd98 said:
love him plus I had a ton on him against BJ Penn. I could listen to him talk all day. Reminds me of the goalie in slapshot.

come to montreal,and you can train with us,and go for dinner after....no joke

SHAWN GOTTI said:
dmmd98<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186414", true); </script> ......YEAH BUT I NEED SEAN SHERK TO HAVE A CHANCE TO CASH MY PAR!!:cheers

I know good luck, im rooting for you since i have nothing on it.

Blacklab said:
come to montreal,and you can train with us,and go for dinner after....no joke

lol....I make my yearly trip to Montreal in July-Aug sometime i'll let you know then. Im good for dinner lol.

Next up the main event. This should be a good fight. Someone should be looking up at the lights in this one. However Gotti we are on oppsite sides.

dmmd98<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186433", true); </SCRIPT> ........... AWWWWWWWWW MAN! WHY U LIKE THE OTHER GUY? WHAT KINDA PRICE DID YOU GET?

I think you have the parlay GOTTI. Like I said, my roomie almost never lost when he looks at the matchups here. He's won every single one so far and thinks Arvloski will smoke Sylvia. Says striking it somewhat even but Arvloski can dominate with submissions and on the ground.

SHAWN GOTTI said:
dmmd98<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186433", true); </script> ........... AWWWWWWWWW MAN! WHY U LIKE THE OTHER GUY? WHAT KINDA PRICE DID YOU GET?

+364 at pinnacle the price is right. Arvolski isnt all that and Sylvia is coming in great shape. Again a punchers chance since Sylvia can knock him out.

I mean it wouldn't shock him if Arvolski smokes Sylvia quickly it should be that kinda fight either way.