UFC Result thread

I guess someone in UFC told Arvolski to shave all his chest and back hair since the man was a hairy beast.

SHAWN GOTTI said:
WHY DID THEY STOP IT?

Cause Arvolski wasn't doing anything on the ground. He was taking hooks and it would of got worse. He wasn't moving his arms to block the punches. Knew Arvolski was over rated.

dmmd98 said:
Cause Arvolski wasn't doing anything on the ground. He was taking hooks and it would of got worse. He wasn't moving his arms to block the punches. Knew Arvolski was over rated.

Weak stoppage. Arvloski had his hand to block shots. Punches weren't even hitting him in key areas.

Not a good stoppage at all.

I tend to agree but I have seen worse. He didnt move at all when he was on his stomach which is what lead the ref to call the fight cause of that. When Sylvia was on the ground he jumped up and threw punches. When Arvolski went to the ground he did nothing and that cost him.

SHAWN GOTTI said:
jakethompson<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186470", true); </script> ...... MY FIRST TIME WATCHING IT......BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS BLOCKING THE HOOKS...

He was blocking them, albeit not as strongly as possible. The shots weren't doing damage and Arvloski was blocking them the only possible way with his arm trapped partly under his body.

That never should have been stopped... Arvloski was able to defend himself and wasn't taking substantial damage at that point. Just stupid.

OH WELL........MY OWN DAMN FAULT! I SHOULDA BOUGHT A LITTLE BACK ON THE DOG!!! WE HAD A GOOD TIME WATCHING IT.....LOST $200 ON THE PAR AND RAN MY SATTELITE BILL UP $39......BUT TOMMOROWS ANOTHER DAY....HOPE I CAN SMACK EM IN THE BASES!!! HAPPY EASTER GUYS!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

jakethompson said:
He was blocking them, albeit not as strongly as possible. The shots weren't doing damage and Arvloski was blocking them the only possible way with his arm trapped partly under his body.

That never should have been stopped... Arvloski was able to defend himself and wasn't taking substantial damage at that point. Just stupid.

What are you talking about? Sylvia's punches were still hitting Arlovski in the side of his head. He stuck his hand up but it wasn't stopping anything. Arlovski couldn;t defend himself so they stopped the fight :+signs8-3