UFC Result thread

1st TV fight

Monson by decision boring fight....nothing to write home about (no mention of former champ Josh Burnett in Munson corner either.)

Showing a promo for the upcoming promo with Gracie plugging his furneral against Hughes next month. Ill be watching that one too.

Yes I realize im going to be talking to myself in this thread for most of the night.....but i dont mind.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
right click on the picture dmm, then click on properties , copy the URL, and paste it in this little icon here when posting

First round over. All Oritz, if you watched the Ken Shamrock-Oritz fight it isn't much different. If Griffen can stand up with Tito he has a shot.

Hache Man

did you watch the weigh in video on the UFC site DMM?

Unlike all of the other fighers who posed for pics in fighting stance, and then shook hands afterwards, Tito just walked away from Griffin as he tried to shake his hand.

Tito has lost 4 fights, wonder who those fighters were.....?

Griffen will take the second round. Tito better win the 3rd round with ease cause if its close the UFC is going to screw over Tito on the scorecard in my opinion.

Hache Man said:
did you watch the weigh in video on the UFC site DMM?

Unlike all of the other fighers who posed for pics in fighting stance, and then shook hands afterwards, Tito just walked away from Griffin as he tried to shake his hand.

Tito has lost 4 fights, wonder who those fighters were.....?

Guy Mezter (Oritz got robbed in that match) Frank Shamrock, great match Frank school him and gassed Tito out. Couture handled Oritz with ease and Liddel knocked him out.

What a good fight. Let's put it this way whoever you have money on in this fight is who you think is going to win.

Ortiz wins spilt decision. 30-27 28-29 and 29-27.....scores are alittle off result is right in my opinion

Hache Man

dmmd98 said:
He was on his back for the entire first round and about a minute in the 3rd round

That will be the difference combined with the early blood from Griffin.....