Fake news from CNN.

Deaths

5 OK, 136 total.
0 AK, 37 total.
0 NE, 24 total.
4 IA, 24 total.
0 SD, 7 total.

If testing increases, cases go up.
Notice it doesn't matter how many cases or deaths NY, NJ have, that doesn't mean anything when it comes to Cuomo or deblasio's performance? But oh my god, every positive test in those western states speaks volumes?

That's why it's fake news.

Notice it doesn't matter how many cases or deaths NY, NJ have, that doesn't mean anything when it comes to Cuomo or deblasio's performance? But oh my god, every positive test in those western states speaks volumes?

That's why it's fake news.

FAKE NEWS

FAKE REPORTERS

FAKE ECONOMY

FAKE UNEMPLOYMENT

FAKE COVID CASES

FAKE DEATHS

kane

EOG master
kane said it was a coronavirus hot spot.

Almost 800 people from that meat plant now have the virus, yeah, I'd call it a hot spot. You know who else called it a hot spot? Scott Gottlieb, Trump's former head of the FDA, here's his quote. "South Dakota has become one of the fastest growing hot spots in the US, even as other parts of the nation see their epidemics start to level off or slow. South Dakota has a doubling time now of about 4 days. In the setting of the ongoing national epidemic, every state is vulnerable."

Almost 800 people from that meat plant now have the virus, yeah, I'd call it a hot spot. You know who else called it a hot spot? Scott Gottlieb, Trump's former head of the FDA, here's his quote. "South Dakota has become one of the fastest growing hot spots in the US, even as other parts of the nation see their epidemics start to level off or slow. South Dakota has a doubling time now of about 4 days. In the setting of the ongoing national epidemic, every state is vulnerable."

FAKE NEWS Kane

There are zero "hot spots"

We have the perfect leader with a perfect economy and perfectly healthy citizens. This country has never been more perfect

kane

EOG master
Huge bump in coronavirus in states without stay at home orders. Oklahoma - 53% increase in cases over the past week. Cases jumped 60% in Arkansas, 74% in Nebraska, and 82% in Iowa. South Dakota saw a whopping 205% spike.

Heartland hotspots: A sudden rise in coronavirus cases is hitting rural states without stay-at-home...
The test results came back on Easter Sunday. Tammy had been feeling "kind of crappy" when she went to her doctor in rural southeastern Oklahoma last week. A sign of possible pneumonia prompted her to...
cnn.com

All these states without stay at home orders have seen massive spikes in coronavirus cases, gee I wonder why. Oh, and before the Trumptards use their favorite two words to dismiss this, this is data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, a place with a fairly good reputation I would say

kane

EOG master
That's why i say the people of these shit states deserve what they get, NY'ers voted for Deblasio, right when this thing was exploding he was encouraging people to ride the subway, they deserve what they get, imprisonment and death.

Right when this thing was exploding, the orange imbecile told Americans if you feel sick, it's okay to go to work

kane

EOG master
FAKE NEWS Kane

There are zero "hot spots"

We have the perfect leader with a perfect economy and perfectly healthy citizens. This country has never been more perfect

I'm hoping since the quote came from one of Trump's minions, it might sink into Raiders thick skull about what constitutes a hot spot

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
The idiot governor Desantis of my state has opened up some beaches, even though the state is currently under a stay at home order, what could possibly go wrong?

This Communist carries the Water for China.

He would Never Badmouth China for the American Lives Lost.

He's a True Anti-American LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE.

kane

EOG master
kane said it was a coronavirus hot spot.

Hey Raiders, guess who also called SD a hot spot? That's right, the republican governor Kristi Noem, here's her quote. "we are addressing the one hot spot that we do have and aggressively testing in that area." I don't know Raiders, seems to me SD is a hot spot, but what do I know, I'm only going off what the governor and Trump's former head of the FDA are saying

kane

EOG master
They did such a great job compared to Trump

- BigRunner

Another thing I've been saying, we have no idea if you become immune once you get the virus, it's starting to look like having it once doesn't prevent it from coming back a second time

Hey Raiders, guess who also called SD a hot spot? That's right, the republican governor Kristi Noem, here's her quote. "we are addressing the one hot spot that we do have and aggressively testing in that area." I don't know Raiders, seems to me SD is a hot spot, but what do I know, I'm only going off what the governor and Trump's former head of the FDA are saying

This stuff is exaggerated. 7 deaths total, 1 in the last 4 days.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Another thing I've been saying, we have no idea if you become immune once you get the virus, it's starting to look like having it once doesn't prevent it from coming back a second time
Yes, I read that also. I wonder if it can lay dormant In your system, tricking us into thinking it’s gone when it isn’t.

kane

EOG master
Yes, I read that also. I wonder if it can lay dormant In your system, tricking us into thinking it’s gone when it isn’t.

We don't know anything about this thing, it's mostly guess work, I don't care about one person taking some drug and being cured, I care when we have a definitive cure, and that's going to take a while, and we won't have a vaccine until at least 12 months, and that's being optimistic. The right wants everything open and for life to return to normal like it was, well things aren't going to be normal for a long time

We don't know anything about this thing, it's mostly guess work, I don't care about one person taking some drug and being cured, I care when we have a definitive cure, and that's going to take a while, and we won't have a vaccine until at least 12 months, and that's being optimistic. The right wants everything open and for life to return to normal like it was, well things aren't going to be normal for a long time
How much longer do you want people to stay off of work? We deal with car accidents, the flu and a myriad of other causes of death. Time for 45 of the states to be open. Protesting will start everywhere soon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Almost every day resistance to these shutdowns grow, today sheriffs in WI announced they wont enforce these orders, yesterday it was MI , in 3-4 weeks it's going to explode in these states with corrupt Governors.

mr merlin

EOG Master
"South Dakota meat packing plant becomes nation's top coronavirus hot spot as governor shuns stay at home order"

Hey Raiders, this article is from CBS News, I noticed you didn't have them posted on your list of fake news outlets, so I figured you might believe it

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-...sti-noem-shuns-stay-at-home-order-2020-04-15/
It's an essential business, it would be operating unchanged in every state right now.

There wont be any stay at home orders in the several states that have not implemented them, quite the contrary, they will be going the other direction in the next few weeks.

kane

EOG master
How many deaths will there be?

I don't know, but that wasn't the argument was it? The argument was whether or not SD was a hot spot, you think it isn't, I think it is, and based on the info I've posted I think I take the W and you take the L, of course you never admit when your wrong so I don't expect you to do it this time either, but when Trump's own official, and the republican governor say it's a hot spot, that's good enough for me

mr merlin

EOG Master
North dakota has over 1500 hospital beds, at most they expect a little over 100 to be filled with covid patients(on peak day maybe 30 in the ICU), there is no need for any restrictions in states like that.

kane

EOG master
It's an essential business, it would be operating unchanged in every state right now.

There wont be any stay at home orders in the several states that have not implemented them, quite the contrary, they will be going the other direction in the next few weeks.

Essential business or not has nothing to do with our argument, I said SD is a hot spot, Raiders disagreed, I think I've proven I'm correct, SD right now is a hot spot, and nothing Raiders can post will change that fact

mr merlin

EOG Master
You guys hear about that french aircraft carrier? The reports were over 600(of the 2K) sailors had tested positive, now it's almost 1000, and I'm sure it'll go up.

That's wonderful, in less than a month they'll have true herd immunity, their worries will be a distant memory. Hot spot, Schmot spot.

kane

EOG master
You guys hear about that french aircraft carrier? The reports were over 600(of the 2K) sailors had tested positive, now it's almost 1000, and I'm sure it'll go up.

That's wonderful, in less than a month they'll have true herd immunity, their worries will be a distant memory. Hot spot, Schmot spot.

There's no guarantee herd immunity will work with Covid 19. Herd immunity, shmerd immunity.

https://www.sciencealert.com/why-herd-immunity-will-not-save-us-from-the-covid-19-pandemic