Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

I miss the days when a VP incorrectly spelling the word potato got more news coverage than a POTUS suggesting injections of cleaning products or firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes.

The level of trumps insanity has numbed many in this country into accepting incompetent stupidity as the “new normal”

Trump followers not only defend the moronic and dangerous leadership, they embrace it.

kane

EOG master
a president during a pandemic standing at the podium talking about injecting disinfectant......is this the bottom or can it get even lower?

As hard as it is to believe, I think it can get lower, I think the orange imbecile has ideas that are even dumber than this one, although it will be hard to top

kane

EOG master
This is unbelievable. I don't know why I'm torturing myself. CNN won't get off the disinfectant talk.

Raiders, you want no disinfectant talk? Go head over to Fox, I'm sure they're doing their best to avoid any talk of it, they sure wouldn't want their cult leader coming off looking like a jackass, so I assume they'll avoid anything related to the subject. If they cover it, they have to defend it, since there is no defending it, they'll probably avoid it altogether

Raiders, you want no disinfectant talk? Go head over to Fox, I'm sure they're doing their best to avoid any talk of it, they sure wouldn't want their cult leader coming off looking like a jackass, so I assume they'll avoid anything related to the subject. If they cover it, they have to defend it, since there is no defending it, they'll probably avoid it altogether
Fox talked about it plenty today but CNN is obsessed.

kane

EOG master
not once. They also didn't say anything about AOC's recommendation of not going back to work.

AOC isn't running the country, AOC isn't making life or death decisions, AOC isn't holding daily rallies, err, briefings, she's just one of many politicians with an opinion. The things Trump says makes headlines and needs to be discussed

kane

EOG master
You think Biden isn't mentally challenged at this point in his life? He has signs of dementia and says he can't serve two terms.

No one expects him to run for a second term, I'll take 4 years of Biden over 4 more years of trump any fucking day

AOC isn't running the country, AOC isn't making life or death decisions, AOC isn't holding daily rallies, err, briefings, she's just one of many politicians with an opinion. The things Trump says makes headlines and needs to be discussed
Trump says a lot of dumb things. I say that daily. He talks without thinking. Before he makes a decision, it's well thought out.

You think Biden isn't mentally challenged at this point in his life? He has signs of dementia and says he can't serve two terms.

Give us just one example of Biden saying or doing anything that approaches disinfectant injections.... firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes.....saying windmills cause cancer...... redrawing a hurricane impact map with a sharpie

We will wait

kane

EOG master
Trump says a lot of dumb things. I say that daily. He talks without thinking. Before he makes a decision, it's well thought out.

And you think that's a good trait for the president of the United States? You think it's fine for the leader of the free world to say a lot of dumb things? You think it's okay for the president to talk without thinking? Who the fuck wants a president who says a lot of dumb things and talks without thinking?

mr merlin

EOG Master
My issue with Trump isn't saying dumb things, he sure did yesterday, it's what he does, this immigration halt turned out to be almost nothing, he acts like it's time to get america back to work but then criticizes those who try(while at the same time praising guys like Newsom and murphy). he better straighten out or he'll lose my vote...and if I dont vote for him he's got no chance.

kane

EOG master

Biden talks too fast and sometimes gets his words jumbled, it's like his mouth moves faster than his brain can think, but stammering and stuttering on occasion is a lot better than saying a lot of dumb things and talking without thinking. BTW, I know it won't make any difference to you, but when Biden was a kid he used to stutter, and sometimes it still affects him today, that's why he gets his words mixed up sometimes, it has zero to with dementia, and everything to do with his stuttering as a child

Well thought out huh? Trump did nothing about Covid for entire month of February and half of March.

Was disbanding the pandemic response team a good well thought out decision?

kane

EOG master
My issue with Trump isn't saying dumb things, he sure did yesterday, it's what he does, this immigration halt turned out to be almost nothing, he acts like it's time to get america back to work but then criticizes those who try(while at the same time praising guys like Newsom and murphy). he better straighten out or he'll lose my vote...and if I dont vote for him he's got no chance.

Trump can waddle onto the stage tonight for another briefing, pull down his pants, take a dump right on the floor, then waddle back off stage, and he wouldn't lose your vote or the vote of the rest of his cultists

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump can waddle onto the stage tonight for another briefing, pull down his pants, take a dump right on the floor, then waddle back off stage, and he wouldn't lose your vote or the vote of the rest of his cultists
I'm seriously thinking about dumping him, this lockdown stuff is the last straw, if he sides with the dems I'm done with him.

kane

EOG master
Well thought out huh? Trump did nothing about Covid for entire month of February and half of March.

Was disbanding the pandemic response team a good well thought out decision?

Get ready for Raiders to post about his China ban. Of course what he won't post is the 40,000 who came in after the ban or the fact that the virus was already here before the ban

Correct-That type of talk is a half assed attempt to save face for supporting and defending the indefensible. The cultists are becoming embarrassed by opposition with no rationale defense.

kane

EOG master
They aren't defending him. They are calling it stupid.

For real? You're not joking? You're telling me Fox news is criticizing his disinfectant idea? Wow, if true, a rare moment of clarity for Fox, a rare moment of honest reporting. If what you say is true, then kudos to whoever is telling it like it is today

It's the same as this forum. No lefty will ever say something positive about Trump or something negative about the fake news stations. Those on the right are more objective.

For real? You're not joking? You're telling me Fox news is criticizing his disinfectant idea? Wow, if true, a rare moment of clarity for Fox, a rare moment of honest reporting. If what you say is true, then kudos to whoever is telling it like it is today
It's not a rare moment. You don't listen so you don't know.

kane

EOG master
Everyone on Fox calls out Trump when he says something wrong. They just don't blow it out of proportion as CNN does.

Fake news, there are only a couple of them that will stand up to dear leader, I've seen Chris Wallace ask him tough questions, I've seen Shep Smith criticize him, but I don't think he works there anymore, and the other day I saw someone else criticize him, can't recall his name, might have been Bret Bair, but 90% of them will defend dear leader at all costs. Let me know if Hannity says anything negative about him tonight, I won't be holding my breath

Fake news, there are only a couple of them that will stand up to dear leader, I've seen Chris Wallace ask him tough questions, I've seen Shep Smith criticize him, but I don't think he works there anymore, and the other day I saw someone else criticize him, can't recall his name, might have been Bret Bair, but 90% of them will defend dear leader at all costs. Let me know if Hannity says anything negative about him tonight, I won't be holding my breath
They all call him out except Hannity. Hannity will just ignore it. The fake news channels knowingly outright lie.

You've steered my off worthless troll bait before Kane and I was glad you did.

Raiders is doing this now with his Fox News nonsense.