Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
They all call him out except Hannity. Hannity will just ignore it. The fake news channels knowingly outright lie.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason to lie, all they have to do is play the entire clip and let everyone hear for themselves exactly what he said, word for word. Let the American people decide if this is the guy they want leading them for another 4 years, if this is the type of leadership they want from their president

All the guys in this forum on the left say a ton of things that are untrue. The problem is that we don't know if you guys are liars or just repeating CNN.

All the guys in this forum on the left say a ton of things that are untrue. The problem is that we don't know if you guys are liars or just repeating CNN.

Point it out if non trump cultists here post any fake information. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass at this point.

You post opinions that are wrong. I downplayed it too. There's a big difference between that and the lies you post.

Kane said I’ve been making him laugh today so I feel it’s necessary to pay forward the compliment by letting you know that you’re providing me with laughs today as well

Much appreciated (y)

mr merlin

EOG Master
but if numbers are up, how you gonna reopen?

The answer is they wont
Hospitalization are the key stat, as are deaths, but deaths lag by a good 10 days to 2 weeks. Look at NY, they've gone from 800 deaths a day at their peak to a little over 400 now, in about 9 days - yet no one seems happy about it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
is our country past the peak?
I would say definitely, almost all large city outbreaks are(mass being a lone exception), in smaller areas it prob has another week or 2 to go.

The cases are going up because they are rapidly expanding testing, 10 days ago we were testing maybe 100K a day, then it was 120-130, a few days ago around 150. Right now it's closer to 200,000 a day. MN has been doing right about 1k a day, in the last couple days it's about 2500, they're saying we'll be doing 20K a day in a couple weeks, we will find lots of cases.

It is possible, even likely that the same people that dont want us to reopen, will use that to bolster their case, I hope that doesn't happen.

mr merlin

EOG Master
we shall see

My prediction is New York will have days over 750
Zero chance of that unless if it's a bulk dump of those presumed deaths. Next friday they should be in the 2's. Total hospitalized in NY peaked at almost 19Kabout 12 days ago - today they are a bit under 14K