Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
Here Are 7 Times Joy Reid, MSNBC’s New Primetime Host, Spread Misinformation

MSNBC host Joy Reid is slated to become the network’s new primetime host despite her well-documented track record of spreading misinformation to her viewers and readers.

Here are seven times that MSNBC’s newest primetime host spread conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Reid falsely accused Trump supporter of calling a teen a “dirty Mexican”

After a photo of a woman and a teenage boy debating a proposed sanctuary city policy went viral, Reid spread a false claim that the woman had called the teen a “dirty Mexican” on Twitter.

Reid also posted the photo on Instagram with the caption: “He showed up to rally to defend immigrants . . . She showed up too, in her MAGA hat, and screamed, ‘You are going to be the first deported’ . . . ‘dirty Mexican!'”

But Reid got it wrong. Both the teen and the woman said that nothing of the sort had taken place and that they had had a civil conversation.

“I wasn’t really doing anything to him and everyone thought I was and that makes me really sad. It makes me really sad that I’m so vilified,” the woman said in the aftermath.

The online furor over the accusation led to harassment of the woman and a boycott effort targeting her small business.

Reid spread fake rumor that Trump campaign hiring black actors

In August 2017, Reid spread an unproven rumor that black attendees at one of President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign rallies were actually hired actors, pointing to a random Craigslist advertisement.

There was no other evidence to support the claim, which was later deleted, but Reid’s post received more than 13,000 retweets.

Reid falsely claimed Covington Catholic students harassed Nathan Phillips

Reid’s show falsely claimed that students from Covington Catholic high school had “harassed” elderly American Indian activist Nathan Phillips. Reid interviewed Phillips on her show and uncritically elevated his version of events.

But it turned out that Phillips’s version of the story — that the students had harassed him — was wrong.

Phillips had claimed that the students had swarmed him as he was preparing to leave the Indigenous People’s March scheduled for the same day as the March for Life.

Extended video of the interaction showed that Phillips approached the boys during their school cheers, not the other way around. Some of the people with Phillips were directing racially charged language at the students, not the other way around, video showed.

Reid floated Mueller report conclusion was “seeds of a cover up”

Reid in March 2019 said that special counsel Robert Mueller’s conclusion of his investigation could be part of a “cover-up” to help Trump.

“The fact that this investigation takes place within the Justice Department which Donald Trump essentially controls and that he got rid of the problem, Jeff Sessions, who the one decent thing that he did was just recuse himself, this guy is not recused, it feels like the seeds of a cover-up are here,” Reid said.

There is no evidence that this was the case.

Reid spread fake news about fake news

Reid spread a discredited claim about “fake news” influencing voters before the 2016 election. The MSNBC host told her viewers that Twitter users saw “more information from Russian outlets, Wikileaks, and fake news sites, than from actual news outlets, and that tweeters in swing states saw more misinformation than those in uncontested states.”

But the study she was citing didn’t support her claim. The study referred to “junk news” — which included legitimate conservatives news outlets like the Washington Examiner — not “fake news.” Reid, as it turns out, was actually a favorite pundit of Russian trolls online, according to a review by Law and Crime.

Reid’s 9/11 trutherism

More than once, Reid promoted conspiracy theories about the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks during her pre-MSNBC life as a liberal blogger.

Reid wrote in one 2007 blog post: “Has it been resolved to most people’s satisfaction that the Bush administration had nothing to do with 9/11? (I think the answer here is clearly, no.)”

Reid also promoted a film — produced in part by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones — that claimed the 9/11 attacks may have been an inside job. Reid said in June 2018, after her old blog posts resurfaced, that she now accepts the official account of the terrorist attacks.

Reid blamed hackers for her own blog posts

Reid resorted to spreading misinformation to defend herself after her old blog posts resurfaced. In addition to promoting 9/11 conspiracy theories, Reid also spread anti-gay innuendo and attempting to out gay people she thought were in the closet, archives of the blog posts showed.

Two entries imagined former Republican Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch performing oral sex on current Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito at his confirmation hearing on Jan. 11, 2006, archives of Reid’s blog showed.

Reid initially claimed that the posts were somehow the work of hackers and claimed to have evidence to prove it. She also said that the FBI was investigating the case. When her hacking explanation crumbled under scrutiny, Reid admitted she hadn’t been hacked and had actually authored the posts.

Another Liberal Fraud Goon Commentator.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Whitney: Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All

One of the most vocal members of the scientific community discussing COVID-19’s HIT is Stanford’s Nobel-laureate Dr. Michael Levitt. Back on May 4, he gave this great interview to the Stanford Daily where he advocated for Sweden’s approach of letting COVID-19 spread naturally through the community until you arrive at HIT. He stated:​
If Sweden stops at about 5,000 or 6,000 deaths, we will know that they’ve reached herd immunity, and we didn’t need to do any kind of lockdown. My own feeling is that it will probably stop because of herd immunity. COVID is serious, it’s at least a serious flu. But it’s not going to destroy humanity as people thought.​

Guess what? That’s exactly what happened.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whitney-looks-sweden-was-right-after-all

cheapseats

EOG Master
The serious or critical # at Worldometer continues to decline. It will breach 1% within a few months and then they'll have to spin and lie more.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The serious or critical # at Worldometer continues to decline. It will breach 1% within a few months and then they'll have to spin and lie more.

When cases and deaths dwindle to nothing in AZ, FL, and TX in a few weeks, they'll have to invent a new crisis to try to pin on Trump.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's a good thing mandatory masks help stop the spread of COVID-19 so well.

That's why after three weeks of mandatory masks, California cases are spiking.

It's science! LOL.

Whitney: Looks Like Sweden Was Right After All

One of the most vocal members of the scientific community discussing COVID-19’s HIT is Stanford’s Nobel-laureate Dr. Michael Levitt. Back on May 4, he gave this great interview to the Stanford Daily where he advocated for Sweden’s approach of letting COVID-19 spread naturally through the community until you arrive at HIT. He stated:​
If Sweden stops at about 5,000 or 6,000 deaths, we will know that they’ve reached herd immunity, and we didn’t need to do any kind of lockdown. My own feeling is that it will probably stop because of herd immunity. COVID is serious, it’s at least a serious flu. But it’s not going to destroy humanity as people thought.​

Guess what? That’s exactly what happened.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whitney-looks-sweden-was-right-after-all

You'll never see a single libtard make a coherent argument against either of these posts.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
this is a political thread. Been since day one. John can move it in the Political forum if he doesn't like people commenting in a Political thread.

Ok, well, there you have it. Sounds like Bushay isn't going to follow the rules, JK can mod the forum a different way if he doesn't like it.....

I'm going to post politics up here in the gambling arena, period! Fuck you Kelly!

Bushay

Pretty amazing, the site has bent over backwards for Bushay, allowing him to solicit their members over and over and over again trying to make a few bucks.

Kelly and EOG ask him to be help them along and he sticks it up their ass.

Wow. That's speaks to what kind of man he is.....

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
John, so officially can we all break the rules now?

Am I and all the others allowed to do as Bushay is doing? Any rule we don't like we can break them?

You have been called out. You assured us you were going to enforce the rules, Bushay just told you fuck the rules....

He isn't gong to listen. Either move this thread or you can stick your warning up your ass.
Now is an opportunity to back up those tough words earlier (and you won't be blamed, I will) :ROFLMAO:

You have an ultimatum John.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
chances of dying from cv in america is 0.03.......if you're under 50 it's 0.001

don't get caught up in the 140k dead.....it's a blip on the radar that keeps people up at night who don't have math skills

most can't fathom how many 350m is but they understand 140k so it freaks out the weak minded

Well said.

Stay relatively healthy and you have nothing to worry about.

I'm about to go to a maskless gym, makes a month now, no sickness around that I am aware of.

Then tonight dinner and a show.

Life is normal for some of us...... (and better than ever).

Man, I love this country!

:love: :love:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Some genius give me a cost/benefit analysis of herd immunity by infection vs. strict mitigation in a nation with a 37% obesity rate, 20% are smokers, diabetes, high BP and CPD are common and half the nation has insufficient health care.

Compare this conclusion to a nation where everyone has access to healthcare, a 22% obesity rate, 12% smoke, diabetes, high BP and CPD rates are 30% lower.

please report cost benefit analysis as a % of that country's 2019 GDP.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Some genius give me a cost/benefit analysis of herd immunity by infection vs. strict mitigation in a nation with a 37% obesity rate, 20% are smokers, diabetes, high BP and CPD are common and half the nation has insufficient health care.

Compare this conclusion to a nation where everyone has access to healthcare, a 22% obesity rate, 12% smoke, diabetes, high BP and CPD rates are 30% lower.

please report cost benefit analysis as a % of that country's 2019 GDP.

Maybe you can look at the deaths per capita rate for COVID-19 between countries. And then maybe you can try to rationalize that COVID-19 lockdowns that prevent treatment for most of those conditions you just stated are effective. But that will probably come about the same time we get the death rate data from suicide, drug overdoses, lack of availability cancer screenings, dialysis treatments, organ transplants, and the effects of people too scared to go to the hospital for stroke, heart attack, and heart arythmia symptoms as a result of those lockdowns.

Even then, you'll be too stupid to understand any if it.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Enjoy, Pat.

Now I'm REALLY going to enjoy dinner, LOL.

Oh and BTW someone mentioned Monkey and likability?

Off the charts.

Generally as IQ and education rise the more a poster will support/respect Monkey and his posts.

Very popular guy except for those who choose to attack rather than just conversate with the guy.

Next trip to Vegas (or Costa Rica) be hoisting one with the posting LEGEND.

We move on.....

(Sorry Sinker, I know you don't agree but you're a good dude too in my book) :cool:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Now I'm REALLY going to enjoy dinner, LOL.

Oh and BTW someone mentioned Monkey and likability?

Off the charts.

Generally as IQ and education rise the more a poster will support/respect Monkey and his posts.

Very popular guy except for those who choose to attack rather than just conversate with the guy.

Next trip to Vegas (or Costa Rica) be hoisting one with the posting LEGEND.

We move on.....

(Sorry Sinker, I know you don't agree but you're a good dude too in my book) :cool:

I don't disagree one bit.

This is Chitty.

There probably more than one or two dudes up in here acting a role who ain't that way in the cloth.

People are like horses Irish. You gotta see em before you toss em.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Maybe you can look at the deaths per capita rate for COVID-19 between countries. And then maybe you can try to rationalize that COVID-19 lockdowns that prevent treatment for most of those conditions you just stated are effective. But that will probably come about the same time we get the death rate data from suicide, drug overdoses, lack of availability cancer screenings, dialysis treatments, organ transplants, and the effects of people too scared to go to the hospital for stroke, heart attack, and heart arythmia symptoms as a result of those lockdowns.

Even then, you'll be too stupid to understand any if it.

I was looking for a number not an excuse.

blueline

EOG Master
https://www.businessinsider.com/blood-clots-in-coronavirus-autopsies-nyu-study-2020-7

An NYU pathologist says blood clots were found in 'almost every organ' of coronavirus patients' autopsies

Autopsy studies of coronavirus patients show that blood clots from the disease are present not only in the lungs but also in "almost every organ," a New York University pathologist told CNN on Thursday.

Dr. Amy Rapkiewicz, NYU Langone Medical Center's chair of the department of pathology, described the new findings, which her team published in The Lancet journal EClinicalMedicine last month, as "dramatic."

cheapseats

EOG Master
Florida not even going to take the standard weekend low lulls?

Next Tues/Wed could be some scary numbers
I get it, but should they plow through it and come out the other side cleaner and quicker, they win. Sweden. Look at Hawaii, middle of the Pacific, 14 day quarantine, they still have numbers. Point, you're not going to beat rona with lock downs. If trying to stall until a vaccine, then just grab your ankles and yell cause the economy will continue to contract.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Bushay, you STAY down here with the cartoons from this point on!

If myself or Kelly need to talk to you again you're going to have a big problem on your hands.

You aren't out delivering cake, you're playing with the big boys now.

Are we clear? Good. I thought so.

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you......

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Nah its more than that.

this thread
Bushay, you STAY down here with the cartoons from this point on!

If myself or Kelly need to talk to you again you're going to have a big problem on your hands.

You aren't out delivering cake, you're playing with the big boys now.

Are we clear? Good. I thought so.

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you......

bushay delivering cake.....lol

Bushay

NHL Expert
Is there a better way of showing a group of men how to be a bigger pussy you can display yourself???? lol.

I don't think that sort of bullying flies in a Barbie doll forum let alone a bunch of men discussing something they disagree on.

JOHNNNNNN. Bushay's making some great points from time to time and I don't like it. Is there anything you can do? lol

Cause you know me John. I'm the biggest pussy in the room and I need some help with this. I know I'm a drunk and a long time confirmed forum stiff but c'mon John. He alone is WRECKING this place.

This is bullshit!!!!!

Do something will you please? I'll PM you and a bunch of others later and we can go over ways of ridding this forum of this POS liberal.

Just do me this one favor John and I'll suck your dick next time we meet. OK?

Thanks, John.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: