EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Good run but still unlikely to win it

Good things happen to good people.

People like Rail get cancer, live bitter, and breathe like Darth Vader.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Good run but still unlikely to win it

Good things happen to good people.

People like Rail get cancer, live bitter, and breathe like Darth Vader.

His racist attitudes and remarks make it hard to root for human beings like him...I don’t wish cancer on him but if he gets it I won’t mind some pain and suffering...

kane

EOG master
Dumbasses give to political and religious figures also.

Rail, when was the last loss you had that wasn't affected by the refs? I'm guessing 1992.

Every one of his losses is either a bad beat or he blames the refs, fucking scumbag

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
RAILBIRD has a good line about thinking negative when handicapping sports and thinking positive when it comes to your gambling and bankroll.

Not that you want to make lame excuses for losing outcomes -- a practice that is dangerous moving forward -- but a focused gambler needs to turn the page after getting beat.

Thinking negative in college sports is a big plus because we are inundated with praise and platitudes for college athletes and especially college coaches from an adoring media.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
RAILBIRD has a good line about thinking negative when handicapping sports and thinking positive when it comes to your gambling and bankroll.

Not that you want to make lame excuses for losing outcomes -- a practice that is dangerous moving forward -- but a focused gambler needs to turn the page after getting beat.

Thinking negative in college sports is a big plus because we are inundated with praise and platitudes for college athletes and especially college coaches from an adoring media.
I prefer to do autopsys on losses. you learn from losses, people confuse that with excuses.

choslamshe

EOG Master
I think Oregon stops scoring after how timid they played their last drive before throwing the pick. Both "D's" settle in the second half but I do think USC is the better team

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Alot going on in the future with USC
1. They need to get rid of Helton. Strictly reactionary coach. He plays whatever the opposition wants to play.
2. They played 3 games in 15 days. Even so with Oregon playing 3 dbs who are basically freshman and isnt at all currently as talented they never used pace at all and as good as slovis is they never once added a back to help in pass protection.
3. USC starts over at WR with 3 going pro. If they dont find a run game Graham Harrell might become the worst OC in the nation. Why they chose to go air raid and slow pace is puzzling.
I think Matt had right side if they were on normal rest. A bye versus 3 games since they played last was a difficult handicap as I can recall. Also thought washington was harder out for usc. Think Oregon is terribly coached and fraudulent as well. Whole pac 12 is really down and Larry Scott could care less by the check.

Last edited: