EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

railbird

EOG Master
Refs carried gopher vs Lmu and Bc, 3-2 not 5-0 with fair refs. underwood better than pittino, junior admits his team is lost and unprepared because of covid. what a convenient excuse. team iq is low. underwood should have plan for carr

railbird

EOG Master
That's the way to make a number lol
USC and the ravens within 48 hours of another my lawd. Good run, run good.
thats how mort olshan made his numbers, i learned that in 1985 from reading gold sheet, rode my 10 speed to the liquor store to get it every Tuesday at 5pm when i was 14

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Illinois 92 Minnesota 65.

Great call by RAILBIRD.

Smoked it out beautifully.

I saw Illinois as low as a 2.5-point favorite and as high as a 32.5-point favorite in live wagering.

Minnesota led 18-10 early in the first half and then Illinois hit Minny with a devastating 22-3 run.

Turn out the lights.

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
matty

great run keep it up.

by the way we still call washington the REDSKINS.
CAN'T GET MYSELF TO SAY THE WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM.

bol the rest of the way.

railbird

EOG Master
Thursday play Loyola Marymount -4 -108

irvine lost to usc by 35, was stuck 30 to pepper, lmu had 2nd half leads in minny twice, beat big west best ucsb by more than this. turners worst team in his 10 yrs here

railbird

EOG Master
Turner has played 10 guys the last 8 years, they were always 10 deep, this team is 3 or 4 deep, he still plays 10

railbird

EOG Master
wish i could attend this game, stop at Randys donuts on la cienega and hit a bucket of ball across the street at driving range on Lincoln before the game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thursday play Loyola Marymount -4 -108

irvine lost to usc by 35, was stuck 30 to pepper, lmu had 2nd half leads in minny twice, beat big west best ucsb by more than this. turners worst team in his 10 yrs here
Turner has played 10 guys the last 8 years, they were always 10 deep, this team is 3 or 4 deep, he still plays 10

Love the way BIRDIE dopes out a college hoop game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
VD definitely has plenty of gamble to him.

As for KANE, I don't think he makes hostile wagers and I don't blame him.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Current score: LMU 41 UCI 34 with 7:15 left in the second half.

The Lions are on a 19-8 second-half run.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: LMU 51 UCI 48.

Tough-to-stomach loss.

LMU led 50-41 with about two minutes left in the game.