EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Alot going on in the future with USC
1. They need to get rid of Helton. Strictly reactionary coach. He plays whatever the opposition wants to play.
2. They played 3 games in 15 days. Even so with Oregon playing 3 dbs who are basically freshman and isnt at all currently as talented they never used pace at all and as good as slovis is they never once added a back to help in pass protection.
3. USC starts over at WR with 3 going pro. If they dont find a run game Graham Harrell might become the worst OC in the nation. Why they chose to go air raid and slow pace is puzzling.
I think Matt had right side if they were on normal rest. A bye versus 3 games since they played last was a difficult handicap as I can recall. Also thought washington was harder out for usc. Think Oregon is terribly coached and fraudulent as well. Whole pac 12 is really down and Larry Scott could care less by the check.

Thanks for your insight, Drink.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Green Bay Packers -8

Get 'em Packers!

Weird thing happened to me last week. Late late night and I'm betting teasers, I ended up scrolling down and accidentally betting GB this week instead of last.

That has never happened to me before.

Long story short I got Green Bay to close a couple of teasers today.

Hope you win, Rail. Nice job so far.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I can't think of anything that springs eog into action more than a string of railbird losing picks.

Needs another run of winners down the stretch.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
SATURDAY - 200 Dime Loss - Alabama

"Well, I said the Tide would score over 50"

"I just didn't think the Crimson Tide defense would give up 46!!!!!!!"

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
rail rail rail....... here come the thread police.......

You would think after all the times he has participated in this contest he would know the rules...still don’t know why he doesn’t stick with his bread and butter in college baskets....the month was set up for him...

kane

EOG master
Hey RailNazi, how much money did you lose betting against black coaches last week? in your thread you went 0-6 going against them, that's gotta hurt I would think

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
you liberals are so stupid.....rail plays 4d chess while you all play checkers...

do i think he plays the white v black coach angle, hell no....it's not only something to piss you libs off but it's a fvcking bonus for rail when he finds out kane tracks it every day, a big part of kanes life is tracking rails troll thread results and that makes rail laugh his ass off

then heisen comes in and shortly vd and then blueline and winky, all to pile on.....and rail wins again

you liberals are so stupid.....rail plays 4d chess while you all play checkers...

do i think he plays the white v black coach angle, hell no....it's not only something to piss you libs off but it's a fvcking bonus for rail when he finds out kane tracks it every day, a big part of kanes life is tracking rails troll thread results and that makes rail laugh his ass off

then heisen comes in and shortly vd and then blueline and winky, all to pile on.....and rail wins again
Make yourself some money and fade RB’s selections the rest of the contest

It’s Christmas-treat yourself