Fuck you.

Basketball - 811 Ohio State +172 for Game
Basketball - 813 Indiana +180 for Game
Basketball - 847 Pittsburgh +260 for Game
Tennis - 8257 Tommy Paul +220 for Game
Tennis - 8760 Maria Sakkari +242 for Game

kane

EOG master
Herro out at least the next three games, they need to finish no worse than 8th, if they're in the play in game and win they would get the second seed either Cleve or Milw, the team that wins the play in game between the 9th and 10th seed gets Boston, ideally they finish top 6 and avoid the play in altogether, but at worse they need to finish top 8, they really miss Herro's scoring, the problem is they go into droughts on offense where they go 4-5 minutes without scoring, and they're very streaky from three, when the three's aren't falling they struggle to score, they shot like shit last night, but against the inept Pistons it didn't matter, they shoot that poorly against a real team they would have lost, but at least they got off the schneid, they need to beat the Pistons again tomorrow, then split the other two road games against Philly and Cleve, the Philly game is the bigger of the two

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is almost impossible with their remaining schedule to go below 8. I will stick with 12-5. That may be too good and land them 5. Herro needs to stay out as long as it takes to get to 100% houthis healthy. I don't want to go through another playoffs without him.

Only thing I disagree is the Heat can and need to win all 4. Big run right here then rest at the end with seeding secured.

kane

EOG master
the Heat can and need to win all 4
Can? Yes. Need? No, if they can go 3-1 on the trip, realistically that's all you can ask for, IMO there's a better chance of 2-2 than 4-0, hope I'm wrong and they sweep, but even beating the Pistons again is no sure thing

Heim

EOG Master
Speaking of Jimmy Butler, who knew he was banging Rachel Nichols during the bubble games.

I was reading she's quite the groupie with NBA top tier guys. A married groupie.

kane

EOG master
This doesn't sound promising, apparently it's not the knee he hyperextended but an injury he's dealt with previously that's the main issue

The latest on where things stand with Heat guard Tyler Herro’s recovery from foot injury

Miami Heat guard Tyler Herro’s return isn’t imminent, but there’s hope that he’ll be able to return before the end of the regular season. Herro, who has missed the last 10 games, received a platelet-rich plasma injection Friday to treat his injured right foot and will be re-evaluated in one to two weeks, according to multiple league sources.

Herro has been listed as out because of right foot medial tendinitis and did not travel with the Heat for its four-game trip that began with a 108-95 win over the Pistons in Detroit on Friday night. The pain in his foot hasn’t subsided and the decision was made to use a PRP injection to help speed up the recovery process. During this 10-game absence, Herro also dealt with a hyperextended left knee that he has since recovered from. Instead, the foot issue that popped up during the All-Star break is what’s currently keeping Herro out. Herro, 24, has started in each of his 36 appearances this season. He’s averaging career-highs in points (20.8 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) while shooting 43.7 percent from the field and 39.9 percent on 8.1 three-point attempts per game this season.

Herro will miss the remainder of the Heat’s current trip that ends Wednesday against the Cleveland Cavaliers and likely some time beyond that. Following this current four-game trip, the Heat has just 13 regular-season games left to play before the start of the postseason.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's worry about Herro in April. Complicated business first.

#HarmanCulture
Wisky
Nebraska
VCU
Marquette
Iowa State
fuck you Meddy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My backup is the 76ers. Same problem with Embiid. Next is Bucks. And I want to get some Beantown rooster tickets. Impossible unless I win.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I mean by special needing to go 4-0 is to leave their scent for everybody besides the Celtics in the East. These are the teams they will face.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Harman can change everything. Normally you can post it's an impossible dream except when you look at my PGA trophy history. I've won several longshot bums pre tournament and some 1 ticket, 1 bum so Harman wouldn't be a unique hit. Watch Zalaclitoris take it.

I've got 999 problems. Handicapping PGA trophy bums ain't 1. Also dialed in WTA, elegant Elena notwithstanding. She is my weakness because I have a crush on her. I know my PGA and I know my pussy. Let's see what happens with Brian and if it means anything. Guaranteed at least $660.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
#HarmanCulture +5500

#HarmanCulture +6500
Notre Dame k +5500
James Madison +8000

#HarmanCulture +6500
Gonzaga +5000
Rude +1900
Jabber +1800

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alcatraz lifting the Indian Wells trophy would be +500 but 1-0 or 1-1? Ryby not graded loss or push. Will find out tomorrow. Purdue and Walking Niemann plays it out. Sinner's wimpy body is breaking down. Alcatraz to the final.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brian Harman culture or nothing. Going to be third 2nd place Cwissy this year. He'll have a Thursday round instead of a Friday and Saturday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As far as Heat, I'm getting exhausted hoping they get houthis healthy. They're not and they won't. Just fucking beat the Pistons and ice all those sore pussies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
One thing I'll say about the Heat. They are the be best team dealing with injuries. Where would the Celtics be if they had this many diff'rent strokes lineups?