Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Michigan State needs to beat Minnesoda but no full stop. Depends if there are enough dance tickets left. Full stop if they also beat Purdue.

Michigan State is back on bubble following a 65-64 loss at Indiana. The Spartans dropped to 18-13 on the season and will be the 8-seed in the Big Ten Tournament. They will face Minnesota and could have a nervous Selection Sunday if they fall to the Gophers. A win gives Sparty another shot at Purdue.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no idea wtf is going on. I don't follow this stupid bracketology shit but howid can B10 at large invites be shrinked and deserving cupcakes like Indiana State be NIT? If Nebraska and Northwestern don't make the dance, as few as 3 Big 10 teams are in. Used to be 8 teams made it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Gonzaga and Slut Mary Ingalls the only 2 right now in the West Coast but San Fag should be considered if they beat Gonzaga tonight.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want these teams to make it for fuck you final four looks:

Izzo
Larry Bird
San Fag
Christy Canyon
Northwestern
Villanova
UCLA

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is s reference what I want to bet. Need $$$. I have all of these except Zeldin but I want more. Like my X taunts. More! More! More!

Straight:

Zeldin
Harman
Izzo
Baylor

2:

Iowa k, Heat
Iowa k, Purdue
Izzo, Heat
Heat, Fakers
Heat, kanes
Leafs, Heat

3:

Gonzaga, LSU k, Special
Iowa k, Izzo, Fakers
Purdue, Heat, Fakers
Izzo, Heat, Mavs
Purdue, Heat, Avs
Lightning, Iowa k, Nuggets

4:

Bruins, Oilers, Iowa k, Nuggets

I'd still like to tap won more time then start working on Celtics.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I am on the seduction committee, I'm treating cupcake conference regular season champions but tournament losers like Judge #CannonCulture is treating Trump. That is, finding any angle or excuse to let them in the dance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have action on San Fag. Unlikely win gives me a unlikely trophy look to go with Johnson Wagner. Chatanooga Choo Choo was a tough beat.