Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Harman can change everything. Normally you can post it's an impossible dream except when you look at my PGA trophy history. I've won several longshot bums pre tournament and some 1 ticket, 1 bum so Harman wouldn't be a unique hit. Watch Zalaclitoris take it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Father Time remains and will always be undefeated. The Joker has fallen fast and hard. Losing to Sinner was a warning sign but he's about to go into free fall. Never count him out but right now he is not the man to beat. Opening for Raffy in the Frenchy if he gets houthis healthy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For sure #3 chalk in the Frenchy. If Raffy plays and is in form, #4 and no longer a safe bet against the field. Could be taken out early.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Conference tourney roosters:

VCU +800
Clemson +950
Baylor +600
Northwestern +2000

#HarmanCulture +6500
Sister Jean Karol +650
Northwestern +1700
Kentucky +400

Chatanooga choo choo +270
Florida Atalantic +165
Clemson +950
Marquette +600

Johnson Wagner +900
San Fag +1200
Clemson +850
Villanova +2000

#HarmanCulture +5500
#SpartyCulture +1400
Ucla +4000
Kansas +1100

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat are hanging. Nothing to do with playoff seeding. They have to win to show they legit. If they lose, winless against Celtics and Nuggets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To review. I watch:

Football, golf, tennis

I follow:

Basketball, soccer and hockey

Baseball mostly follow but only because usually not on TV. Playoffs, watch.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Harman lifts the trophy, impossible bit a chance to walkoff Sunday. Michigan State, Ucla, Kansas. Collectively, no chance. Individually, chance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
4 losses in a row, winless against Celtics and Nuggets. This is now the she's perfect scenario:

76ers with a houthis healthy Embiid and Heat 7th and 8th. Heat beat 76ers. 76ers win sudden piss.

1 Celtics vs 8 76ers
2 clevfan vs 7 Heat

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is no longer a 2 win bunny against Detroit Basketball. They have become competitive. I just hope not a 2 loss bunny.

kane

EOG master
Heat 0-11 against the top 5 teams record wise, starting to think this isn't their year, but the playoffs are so different from the regular season, when Spo can game plan against one opponent over a long series that's when he's at his best, I would never count them out or underestimate them, but it's gonna be tough

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not houthis healthy. That can be fixed. More concerning, Rozier hasn't become the offensive weapon they need him to be. Schedule is easy to 82. Maybe Spo can get it right.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they can't win with what they have left, then yes, not their year. I'll be fine. Have alternative rooster scenarios.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hey, Izzo. Asshole. Win and you are in. All you have to do. If you lose to a shit Minnesoda team, don't deserve to go to the dance.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jason is not a cocksucker. Thank you, Jason. The rest:

#HarmanCulture
Zalatoris
Mr. Clark
Mr. Rodgers
sCam Davis

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But will it even matter?

VCU +800
Clemson +950
Baylor +600
Northwestern +2000

#HarmanCulture +6500
Sister Jean Karol +650
Northwestern +1700
Kentucky +400

Chatanooga choo choo +270
Florida Atalantic +165
Clemson +950
Marquette +600

Johnson Wagner +900
San Fag +1200
Clemson +850
Villanova +2000

#HarmanCulture +5500
#SpartyCulture +1400
Ucla +4000
Kansas +1100

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Have a couple Harman culture that go to the dance and added another today for tournaments but sill not guaranteed to win anything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
FML and FTI. FML and FTI! No get there and I may have a 123 fag finish for basically nothing because 3 missed cuts.

FML and FTI!!!!!